Why are native koreans so fucking awful?

Why are native koreans so fucking awful?

>rampant feminism
>unoriginal kpop whores
>plastic surgery is a legitimate coming of age gift over there
>2nd highest suicide rate in the world
>openly corrupt politicians
I mean, you don't see Japan or even China pulling this shit. What happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uzbIRa6GqLo
youtube.com/watch?v=bBkIBegcqvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Their feet smell

It's probably the only Asian country that let women run the show. Look where it got them lmfao.

Fact: Koreans under 18 aren't allowed to play online games past 12am because their "womens" branch of government (yes it's a real thing) banned it. Also every o line Korean game requires you to put in your social security number to enforce this.

(((Stability))) (((affluence))) (((comfort)))
As soon as life gets too sweet society degenerates

Damn burger did the korean girl you were fetishizing reject you or something?

when will they learn

was it a Sup Forums meme or their president was really an initiate into some bizzare female billionaires cult?
i didnt bother checking

just wait until best korea steamrolls them after murica leaves asia

..theres been mass protest in south korea. shits been going down hard over there

day of rake when

한국에서 거주하는 원어민깅사다

질문 받는다

That picture is so depressing.

Capitalism, they went turbocapitalist in the space of a single generation

I don't see how that's a bad thing. Vidya is degenerate.

If you're not roleplaying, what's the possibility of Kim J attacking you guys? My best friend from highschool still has a year to go in the army and I don't want him dead ;_;

can i have a source?
have a rare helper as a down payment

Really this. One thing I rarely see ancaps address it the cultural damage of capitalism. It's bad enough in America with the commercialization of Christmas, but South Korea is at an entirely different level.

>limiting freedoms arbitrarily is okay as long as its something i dont like xDD

Koreans are filth, at least Japanese people have anime.

Christianity and Westernization.

t.Japanese American

this is almost true, it's for 16 years old actually. Still pretty fucked up as it encourages kids to just steal their parents social security.

Any idea as to why? I didn't know there were many Jews in S.K

anyone got the gif with the kpop singer flattened her nose?

>People should be allowed to do things that are objectively bad as long as it's something I like.

alternative response:

>underage children have a natural right to play video games late :^)

South Korea also is where Faker is from

It really is capitalism.

South Koreans are so fucking materialistic and vain it's unnerving.

>>rampant feminism
because the country is ruled by a legit feminist cult. see:

if you want a nanny state move to bongland

It's a shame that humanity will forever go through this cycle, peaceful times make for weak men, weak men make for harsh times, harsh times lead to strong men etc.

How could this be countered? Is there a way to stop society from degrading in times of comfort?

It's a desire to be modern and achieve status. America and Europe are seen as more advanced, so Koreans mimic our cultures. That's why K-pop exists, and all the singers look as White as possible. It's also the reason why Asian American girls are such creamburners.

It's all part of globalization. Make everybody look, act, dress, eat, and think exactly the same all over the globe.

>Is there a way to stop society from degrading in times of comfort
no, but one can create an artificial suspended warfare

Western capitalism is turned to be incompatible with Korean people and made their society sick. Same with Japan. One more argument against globalism.

Damn what a qt

>lift
>have hobbies that require dilegence and effort (such as music or some other skill)
>read often
You're now a "strong man"

Not likely

Especially now with a leftist government coming although that could be bad news in the long run

As soon as the corruption became public they removed the president.

that girl is super cute you fag

Because parents don't exist right, why not just let the govt. Decide everything for you and your kids.

Filth

chink spotted. Vancouver?

dumb american.
its about mental state, eh why am i even bothering

did I say otherwise?

>muh freedom
When you're a kid you don't even know what's best for you, and if you do it's certainly not a degenerate hobby like vidya as that user mentioned. Are you underage yourself by any chance?

Hello, Chang

Well yes I as an individual can become "strong" (working on it for 5 months now) and I can also lead others into becoming strong men, but it still wouldn't be enough to change the part of society that is perfectly fine with mediocrity.

There are simply too many people that live in complete comfort with no refined hobbies or studies of any kind, they take cheap pleasure from mindless activities, which I would be fine with if it were not all they do in their life.

gook here

basically country is run by a cult

and is a failed social experiment with its rampant hyperfeminusm (((they))) will eventually run on america and the west

South Korea is a psy ops Laboratory for western intelligence agencies to test control systems on an Asian population for future conquest of China. The feminism is being revved up to the max there just look at their recent scandal with that secret Women society who rules them

They have sorta pretty faces when covered in pounds of makeup, and after thousands of dollars worth of plastic surgery, but they hardly ever have an ass unless it's fake. Same goes for the tits.

would fugg

youtube.com/watch?v=uzbIRa6GqLo

I don't disagree with your opinion, but I do thing that putting in a law to forbid a segment of the population from enjoying something harmless is fucking bullshit.

I only play like CS 1.6 for like 2 hours a week.

Looked this up, it checks out.

However, the age is under 16, not under 18 and as of 2014 the parents can ask to have it removed, but in all honesty no Korean parent would.

They are all robots.

>mfw watching this video on mute while listening to this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=bBkIBegcqvE

Who gives a fuck if their entertainment doesn't meet your lofty standards. Who cares? It's produced by Koreans for Koreans.

At least their entertainment is not filled with sub-moronic, niggers and spics, their SJW enablers, and their Jew puppet masters.

Or are you going to argue in favor of the Jew infested cesspool of anti-white hostility that is Hollywood?

kek

As Korean, I couldn't be more ashamed of my country. They just are too gullible and taken advantage of the cults and religion far too often. Even there's something not quite right with Christianity in Korea.

South Korea has the highest afro asian population in the far east and they're always shoving blasians, RnB, funk, soul and hiphop into their media.

>Who gives a fuck if their entertainment doesn't meet your lofty standards. Who cares?
I do.

>It's produced by Koreans for Koreans.
Yeah, and it sucks.

>At least their entertainment is not filled with sub-moronic, niggers and spics, their SJW enablers, and their Jew puppet masters.
That makes it even worse. It's full of actual Koreans. They're infecting from within.

>Or are you going to argue in favor of the Jew infested cesspool of anti-white hostility that is Hollywood?
False dichotomy.

i hope i didn't get anyone in trouble asked a friend to get me an account in a korean server and so i did lol

You forgot to add that around 95% of babies are currently being circumcised too.

>women branch of government

Also IDs to use the internet.

there was the shit from the 8 women ruling korea thats why, google it

>What happened
did we forget the Brainwashing feminist cult so quickly or are newfags already posting?

Asian countries have historically prohibited Jews from owning businesses, especially banking. South Korea lifted its ban on Jewish business in the mid 90s as part of a deal for us military assistance.

why I never heard about that until now

>tfw the qtest k-pop girl is from taiwan

Japan was right.

Gee I wonder

|
|>
|
|

idk if another user has said this but a lot of corporations have decided to put s. korea as a dumping grounds of uber capitalism, testing just what would actually happen if hyper-feminism and corporatism would mix

never trust globalism

We need to invade Asia ASAP. Take their women and turn the men into traps.

>a human cat hybrid
no sir.

All correct my boi. This country is cursed. I have to make an elaborate plan to gtfo of here. Am 22, college student, have white gf. If you fellow gooks see this, run. run

Koreans are the only ones I see having balls enough to tell the Muslims to fuck off.
Don't talk shit.

hello Kim Song Kwok how are you

tfw born a gook

Nah, you are a easy living modern man with muscles. In fact I would go so far as to say lifting is degenerate, a symptom of weak society where people have to literally lift weights and eat excessive food to become artificial and vain.

Go take a look at pictures of soldiers in the past they were fit as fuck but not manchild /fit/.

Sauce? Also, what's the name of that branch of the Korean government?

t. faggot degenerate musician who reads gay ass books and thinks he's aryan master race

You're American brah, fuck those native gooks

Should the United States let Japan annex Both koreas?

Nice Cuck whiteboi screemo music, dude.