Do not be distracted by these false flags! Pizzagate is real, the truth is out there

Do not be distracted by these false flags! Pizzagate is real, the truth is out there

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloboma
provisionslibrary.com/parks-passages/
childabuserecovery.com/global-elite-satanic-cult-said-to-schedule-child-sacrifice-judges-issue-arrest-warrants/
ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/articles/why-cults-terrorize-and-kill-children-lloyd-demause-the-journal-of-psychohistory/
youtube.com/watch?v=-nL_-Yjztsc
youtube.com/results?search_query=ministry so what
youtube.com/watch?v=kQSoR1LVILE
youtube.com/watch?v=g9ys-Lfu4Sc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gday m8

>Do not be distracted by these false flags! Pizzagate is real, the truth is out there
I want to believe.

mystery van activated

wetwork
probably re- Scalia

inb4 deletion

clintons sell uranium to russia

What do you guys think about the theory that Madeleine McCann was the product of artificial insemination and descended from George Soros(granddaughter maybe)?
They have a strikingly similar coloboma in their right eyes caused by a mutation in the PAX2 gene.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coloboma

CPP sponsors underground DC project
provisionslibrary.com/parks-passages/

get absolutely rekt pedosta

the more you look into it, the more believable it gets. Or at least she was selected for having the gene.
childabuserecovery.com/global-elite-satanic-cult-said-to-schedule-child-sacrifice-judges-issue-arrest-warrants/
ritualabuse.us/ritualabuse/articles/why-cults-terrorize-and-kill-children-lloyd-demause-the-journal-of-psychohistory/

youtube.com/watch?v=-nL_-Yjztsc
youtube.com/results?search_query=ministry so what
theme related music/lyrics
just because

youtube.com/watch?v=kQSoR1LVILE

What the fuck does Marina Abramovic have to do with this

she hangs out with them, drinking blood, smearing semen and feces on the wall and cutting themselves.normal stuff

I saw her speak just a few weeks ago
I'm going to need some source

These sick pedos will be brought to justice . Praise kek and Shadilay

youtube.com/watch?v=g9ys-Lfu4Sc
here's a start

u kno it
Shadilay