How are you bros celebrating tonight? I went a little crazy, gonna be up all night

How are you bros celebrating tonight? I went a little crazy, gonna be up all night.

Other urls found in this thread:

willstare.com/art-bell-repository/
youtube.com/watch?v=MrTDfA3X56k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>zero
>not even drinking full fat coke
You're a terrible burger

I like the taste of Zero much more than regular Coke.

Coke zero is pretty much poison.

Orange chicken and a bottle of sprite!

i'm getting a stomach ache just looking at that pic OP

How do you eat this and not feel like shit?

Had an early xmas dinner tonight with my family. So im loaded on ham and goose. Now having a kokanee. Life is gooooood...

Idk. I'm eating the cookies with milk so it's not as bad. The soda is for throughout the night.

>full fat
>fat

Fucking Scots are frying their soda now

I thought the alt-right were supposed to be a bunch of big many men with high T.

You faggots eat like weeb neckbeards.

>Only double stuff oreos and coke fucken zero
Are you a canadian immigrant or what ?

Some people can handle it
I don't know if I still can but I used to be able to down that kind of stuff like a champ.

imported american dr pepper and sweet chilli chips here.

>Dissing orange chicken
Thems fightin words!

i could eat stuff like this when i was a kid. i'm 28 now and if i eat like 2 cookies i feel like i'm gonna hurl. can't do sweets anymore.

I've got my candycane flavored robot cock, egnogg with rum and a Sig Sauer on the floor in my IWB.
We /atf/ nao?
>inb4 no pics
>Inb4 richfag sig
it is a P320

>How are you bros celebrating tonight?

FUCKING

PANICKING

Who / fat/ here?

Had Caesar Salad

superberry kombucha with organic veggie crisps

How is this Sup Forums related and what the fuck are you celebrating, you ISIS loving piece of shit bastard.

I'm 32 and eat like a ten year old. I'll probably die by 40 but it'll be worth it.

I bet your fat fuck ass had a dressing soup with bits of salad in it.
That's what I did when I was a 180lb fatty.

Yeah I'm 22 and I can feel my digestive system slowly getting like that...

>Oreo
get out newfag

I prefer zero too. Real coke doesn't actually quench your thirst either.

pic related and weeb music

;^)

>180lbs

Like I'd ever be that small

Chicken Pot Pie, Yuengling Lager, and a Coors Light piss water to cool down before bed.
LET'S GO, BABY

same 2bh

Does dr pepper taste different over there?

>Chicken Pot Pie
Pot pies are so underrated, if they didn't take so damn long to make and cook I'd have them at least twice a week.

>I was a 180lb fatty
What are you, fucking four feet tall?

>tfw no Art Bell

>eating mexican made cuck cookies

nice reuben my man.

oh and if you were considering trying the new reuben at subway don't do it because it tastes like a dumpster fire

I'd bet it uses sugar so it probably tastes better. Glad he imported the corn syrup stuff to celebrate freedom though.

OREOS ARE NOT ALLOWED YOU STUPID LEFTIST

GTFO

desu what really matters more is genetics and staying active.

I sometimes talk with this old guy who comes into the shop. He's fit, has a strong handshake grip, full head of hair, no glasses, and is pretty sharp. He chugged a mountain dew in front of me last time while talking.

The fucker is 91 and looks to be in his 60's.

Here's 66gb of Art Bell. Email the guy and request access, he got back to me within like three days and I downloaded a shit ton. I'd just give you my login but I lost it.

willstare.com/art-bell-repository/

>someone else who had the misfortune of eating a Subway Reuben
I'm sorry my dude. How was it so awful? I don't get how you could fuck a staple sandwich that badly.

NO OREOS EVER

Bottle of red with my steak. Sugar and Aspartame are highly linked to cancer. Stop eating that shit. It's made by Jews to kill the white man. Kind of like how the white man makes Newports to kill the blacks

A six pack of pissy beer.

I would have gone out and got food but I would have lost my parking spots.

i honestly never expect much from subway i only go when i'm on a time crunch and don't want to eat something terrible, but that was even bad by subway standards. truly disgusting. i was almost compelled to take it back half eaten.

only use organic coconut sugar, it is the healthiest and coconut is proven to lower the body's level of inflammation

Full disclosure: its store bought, but its very good.
I'm learning to cook, and pies are something I'm really looking forward to learning.
I'll probably make a HUGE pie on Sunday and portion it out throughout the week.
I had a Shepard's Pie at a local pub that was one of the most delicious meals I've ever had.
Pot pies are most definitely underrated.

>OREOs

BAD

Honestly, Subway finally supplanted Quiznos as the worst sandwich shop in my eyes after that fucking mess of a Reuben.

Celebrating Trump officially winning electoral college vote

>ill take 3 digiorno pizzas, 2 packs of double stuff oreos, a bag of trick or treat candies to hand out to myself, a large number 2. And a coke zero please, trying to watch my weight.

celebrating what?

>oreos

Mexican garbage

firehouse is my go to these days. I think I'm finally done with subway after that.

and a DIET coke

>aspartame
enjoy holes in your brain

damn you crazy alright

Yeah I cook with raw coconut oil. The coconut water works better then Gaterade for a hangover

What are you celebrating? Diabeetus?

I remember firehouse being good, but I think Jimmy John's is better. My dad always says Schlotzky's is the best, but I've never been. Publix has the best subs of all time, though.

My personal ranking system is

>Publix
>Jimmy John's
>Maverik Gas Station
>Firehoues
>Fuck huge Powergap
>Quizno's
>Even larger power gap
>Subway

lookin pretty solid

Yessir. Trying to give up the Coca-Cola jew and the delicious poison, but Diet>Zero>Classic for me.
As for the Oreo jew, Birthday Cake and other attempts to ruin Oreos go right into the fucking bin.

BTW, thanks to all who did their part to MAGA. We won the Great Meme War of 2016 and I am fat on shill tears. The non-stop winning is an amazing feeling.

We don't have any of that stuff aside from Subway in my part of California, we only have local joints and Which 'Wich which is the epitome of average.

I had a local joint that made the best fucking sandwiches for extremely cheap, but they closed their doors last year unfortunately.

Nigga are you 10 or some kind of recovering alcoholic?

Kino 'za

What about Wawa?

yep. coconut products are some of the best stuff you can have. no wonder it's always marketed as a great survival food!

+ chipotle

Never been to a Wawa. Never been to New England, honestly. I've heard Publix is better than Wawa, but I'm no judge on the matter.

Today I drank one quart of milk, ate one piece of toast and peanut butter

fpbp

ah the drink for intellectuals

Can't fuck with Subway. The reuben sub in their commercial fails to not look like dogshit.

I laugh at the amount of praise for Publix subs on webz and IRL, but as an Ohiofag have never been and find myself curious.

I like zero. No junk food though.

How them trade deals coming? Brevity final yet?

I honestly don't like Jimmy John's that much. It's okay but the flavor isn't super special and the serving size for the price is a bit small. Dibella's is my favourite sub place, but I'll be going to Florida next summer so I'll definitely check out Publix, as plenty of people rate their sandwiches very highly.

Every time I see this picture I think it's a hairy ass about to shit on a baby with a woman watching

I live in florida, so I always go to publix too. I think firehouse is still a little better. jimmy john's bread is kind of hard, but it's nice to get it delivered if I'm feeling lazy.

I spent all day going around town in my MAGA hat. Now I am eating Oreos , drinking hot cocoa I made with warm milk and honey while wrapped in a blanket in front of my computer. I have never been more comfy in my life.

I'm florida born and bred and have eaten publix subs my whole life. they are good, but the obsession is a meme. it's just good boar's head meat on fresh bread with decent ingredients. any sandwich place worth a shit can match publix.

I bought some nice steaks to have tongiht.

certainly not with aspartame

and some fine wine.

mfw a gf said she loved that beer

What? Do you not want yummy delicious bladder cancer?

Flavored Sparkling Water and BBQ Pork Rinds

It really depends on which sandwich you get and if you get any extras. If you go to a Publix, get some chicken too. Publix deli just has good food in general.

I like the crispiness of Jimmy John's bread. It makes the sandwich for me.

>any sandwich place worth a shit can match publix
Yeah, but Publix is the only chain sandwich place worth a shit.

>fucking Oreos
Did you became a Trump fan in November?

youtube.com/watch?v=MrTDfA3X56k

ctr gets pink slipped today. lol fuck you failures.

For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

after this one and the next one i only have 7 left

firehouse bbq briscuit sandwich makes me cum. its like god is cumming in my mouth for 2 minutes

degenerate

well that's odd

opiates and coffee

why pay the markup for this in the states? it's not bad but pretty much tastes like Budweiser

>15
Why do you not get beers in even numbers? What the fuck Canada?