Doesn't it feel just absolutely awesome to win, Sup Forums?

Doesn't it feel just absolutely awesome to win, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw
youtube.com/watch?v=UV9f4BaOT6U
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AND WERE GONNA KEEP WINNING-

No, i'm tired of winning.

Naww, your polls were hurt :(

A white male back in the office.

2016 has been the best year yet. Here's to four more years of glorious meme magic

youtu.be/XqEddipbpkw

watching lefties be smug about how trump couldn't possibly have won, only to be proven wrong, is something I will never get tired of. Every time - EVERY TIME - I watch a video like this, I start giggling in elation. I love it.

It has been a good year, but we haven't won yet.
Wall needs to be built.
Illegals need to be deported.
Legal immigration rates severely lowered, with places like Somalia being totally cut off.
Stop giving arms to Saudi Arabia, Syrian rebels, Israel.
Bring back jobs while lowering our deficit.

AMEN BROTHER

FUCK YOU Sup ForumsSMOKERS. I WANTED HILLDOG, BUT YOU FUCKIBG PIECES OF SHIT HAD YOUR RUSSIANS HACK THE VOTING BOOTHS. CHEATING ASSHOLES

>Sweden
The fuck are you winning?

It feels good knowing that Trump was going to win all along while liberals were posting polls, maps, and fake news saying that Drumpf had no chance. Their smugness become terminally ill on November 8th and died today.

But you didn't. He lost by 3 million votes.

First he wins the nomination, then the election, then the recount, and now the attempted electoral coup. We keep winning and he's not even president yet.

Obama was inaugurated on my 21st birthday while I was surrounded by liberal faggots in college. I drank my first legally self purchased 6 pack and tried to remain optimistic.

On my 29th birthday I will be in Washington DC with my red pilled future wife who worked with me on Trump's campaign watching his inauguration.

Winning feels fucking wonderful.

But he is... Even as someone from Sweden I can realise and accept this...

Just accept it already. You've lost.

You said it brother!!

He lost Commiefornia by over 4 million votes. And those were probably all illegals, pets, and the deceased.

yes it does

We have to meme AfD into power.

>believing in popular vote

Wew lad

>tfw this board went from watered down /new/ surrogate to the face of the internet in five years

Sup Forums is contrarian, and thus it can never really win. Yes, believe it or not, this board existed before Drumpf.

He said I would be tried of winning

He was wrong, I want to keep winning

>Get more votes
>Lose
AHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA

EAT SHIT LIBTARDS

Yes

>Home state
>New York
This meme will never die

This image gives me a funny idea.

What if every time someone whines about Trump winning without the popvote, we call them a racist. After all, by their logic, Obama shouldn't have gotten the Democratic nomination. So they're practically anti-Obama, which as we all know means they're racist!

You have to sound sincere for it to work. I've tried stuff like that, it just triggers cognitive dissonance and they inevitably reply, "It's complicated!"

Then why didn't she win?

Actually, Trump won.

You're still a loser.

oh yes.

heres hillary crying about election

youtube.com/watch?v=UV9f4BaOT6U

not something you'll ever have to worry about