Ask a religiously observant Jew ANYTHING, political or spiritual

I study Kabbalah intensely. I did not grow Jewish as I was born, though I am a Jew by blood. Believe it or not, this is to my advantage, spiritually. I plan to study soon in Yerushalayim or/and Tzfat, then, dedication to the Lord in the most practical of ways.. I will become a Chayel Boded, a Lone Soldier. Ask me whatever. Anything.

Alas, both Jew & Gentile is filled with iniquity.. it is rather unfortunate..Though the Lord is great.... Atah Gibor L'Olam Adonai.

By the way... Can anyone translate the Latin in the picture?

Gee.. Sure is quiet in here. . .

Contact with the absolute. Being Jewish you wouldn't ever get that.

What is the astral plane?

Oh how you are incorrect. The Lord insures contact especially if you are a Jew. Granted, would you believe the Lord curses more than blesses?

At what age do you begin to plot world domination?

Dveikus. Meditation, on a wide array of things. You enter through the process of Dveikus... Usually. Though in reality there are many "astral" planes..

What is your favorite childhood memory?

How important are our dreams?

Domination? You are misguided. WE, are dominated, under His rule, His highest habitation. Moshiach will dominate the physical world however. Will you be with or against him.. I wonder..

>Will you be with or against him.. I wonder..

The Temple of Solomon and the pillars Boaz and Jachin were destroyed on what came to be known as Tisha B'Av, which is the ninth day of the eleventh month.

The Twin Towers and the Soloman Bros Building were destroyed on 9/11.

Boaz and Jachin represent male and female energy. Like David Rockefeller said about the Twin Towers, "beauty and utility".

The Temple of Solomon is derived from the pyramids, and the WTC had a sculpture of the pyramids in the entrance area.

The Twin Towers were proportionally the same dimensions as Joaz and Bachin.

David Rockefeller, the Jewish mogul who built the WTC, owns a museum in Jerusalem where supposed remnants of the Temple of Solomon can be found.

The idea in Kaballah and masonry is to master and surpass both male and female energies and transcend human form - the star of David represents these two energies (e.g. Sword and sheath, north and south). The Freedom Tower is an architectural Star of David, with the north and south towers combined as one, one facing upwards and one downwards. This has coincided with the advent of transhumanism, e.g., Tumblr and Caitlyn Jenner, netizens, AR, AI, etc.

Now, is this really all a coincidence? Or is it a (((coincidence)))?

Why are you so fucking subservient to your rabbis? Could could learn some anticlericalism from the catholics.

Very. However, half is absolute rubbish. Half is to be analyzed, the other avoided essentially. Which half? Up to you.

A conversation I had with a Pastor when I was an atheist. Believe it or not.

What made the conversation so special to you?

NOTHING is coincidence. However. You too, are incorrect.

Man that's just your imagination :DD

Jesus was no Moshiach. He might have been a Tzaddik however

Brb smoke break..

When do you sacrifice a calf to roll your sins over to the next year? If you arent doing blood sacrifices, then you arent following Judaism thoroughly

Can the esoteric ever be fully known? or are the masters constantly learning new hidden truths?

why don't you stop killing christians and subverting nations? why so much hate and appetite for destruction?

Does your Jew blood have any Israelite blood in it?

I heard most Jews even living in Israel don't have any Israelite blood and in fact they have khazaria blood. It's been proven scientifically with DNA test that the bible was right when it said the people who claim to be Jews are not real Jews.

What do you say about this? Did you even know about it? And returning to my first question how do you know you have Jew blood? What's in it? Have you had a DNA test?

That all things are intertwined.. Also, that I am a Jew. I did not know beforehand. See, my Mom is a Jew, her mom my Grandmother, and both my great grandparents.. lo and behold I began the search of my Ancestors, my destiny, and the Lord's ways.. I found out my great grandfather was a Levite.. I am not as my Father is a Gentile, however.. I am the last religious one in my family.. Let alone Jewish. I love that man for that. He shared that I should find and study our Torah..

Yes and yes. The Esoteric is infinite for it is infinity itself

Yes. I know. I myself do have Israelite blood. Levite. Tell me.. Have you heard of the Kuzaria? The Righteous Proselytes?

you sound a lot like me.
b'hatzlacha

It is not us. It is Gog and the empire of Magog.. Though, a few of my people have sold their birthright to be and lead said empire..

What makes jews the master race?

Why do you think the wealthy of the world worship the Thaumiel.

Do you follow the Talmud, and how do you feel about it talking about being a magician boiling in excrement.
Also what are your thoughts on the Qliphoth.

Baruch Hashem kinsman. Baruch Hashem.

We are not. It has nothing to do with the physical body, or blood.. More of a spiritual inherence. And if we do not oblige.. We are cursed. Just as it says in Devariim (Deuteronomy).

3/4 of it is Righteous and good.. But as of late it has been used to subvert study of Kabbalah and Zohar.

it is not latin you retard, is spanish. it says "You will make contact with the absolute"

They are metaphors in pure form. Evil. Darkness. The entities of Shadow.

I think most people wrongly assume Jewish control of the Illuminati.
Jews are a part of it in the same way as Catholics or Muslims.
Just a way to subvert religion. From what i've heard the main world controller bloodlines are Roman, specifically from Aeneas.
I think most people don't understand Kabbalah, and attach fear to it, but it's mostly a tool of good.
However from my study the Qliphoth is the inverted Kabbalah that left hand hermetic occult uses.
I tend to agree most of the stuff in the Talmud isn't too bad, but there is some bad stuff in it that people use to show your religion in a bad light.
In all I think Jews are pretty much the same as the other religions; corrupt at the top, but most of the people at the lower levels aren't in on it.

Well sorry. I was curious. And thank you. I most certainly have.. Baruch Hashem..

It wasn't always like this. One time..In the time of King David, Solomon.. Even when Abraham roamed the Earth, people learned from the "top", direct study of the Lord..

I agree, it was the inversion of this ideal that has lead us to the situation we are in today.

Why do Jews vote for democrats and agains their holy land.

Exactly. And that is why we await the Moshiach... Until then. The Lord's glory is in the oppressor.. We must wait for the day the light pools together and shoots forth like a star into the void, only to enlighten the darkness within..

Because they are blinded. It's a rather complex idea actually.

If you are a Gentile who seeks the Lord, you, are as good as a Jew. Some Jews misuse their inherence, a sin in its own.. But you? You seek the Lord with no guidance but His own..

Who is this oppressor you speak of? and how long before the moshiach is born?

tell me what you know about the Gilgamesh tablets

No one is replying! Come on, I only post here like once every three or four months

The oppressor, a metaphor. The oppressor, the warrior, the conqueror, are one. Nimrod, was the oppressor. And no Man knows, but... We think it will be in this or our Children's lifetime. Literally. Prophecies are being fulfilled.

Nothing. Unrelated to Hashem.

Thanks for the replies.

What do you think of the babylonian and egyptian mystery religions being structured so similarly.
Like the story of Nimrod and Osiris being cut into 14 pieces.
I think Kabbalah is older than Judaism, I also think babylon and egypt were probably colonies of Atlantis before the flood.

My pleasure, if anything else comes to mind ask by all means, anything really

What's the deal with moloch? Is it a meme or something? Did the jews really do 9/11?

The promises of Abraham haven't been fulfilled yet.

Who are the jews in Israel, they're not god chosen.

Was esau raised the same way the pharaoh was raised, for the same reason, in the last days?

No. Before Abraham, there was no such thing as Monotheism. However, Kabbalah IS older than Judaism.

What do you mean "The lord insures contact especially if you are a jew". You are not special because you are a jew. You are the lowest form of life on earth, and that is why you are always being kicked out everywhere you go through space and time.

Moloch is a god under the influence and control of the Hinderer. Those who worship Moloch are evil, in pure form. Moshe (Moses) killed those who worshiped Moloch. Israelites included

Oh yes they have, and continue to. But it's a covenant all the earth will share. Including the other Nations. They will unite under the Lord.

The Jews in Israel are in exile. Foolishly blinded spiritually. And Esau grew immoral, though he honored his Father.. But he was just rotten. He sold his birthright for a literal bowl of lentil stew to Yaakov (Jacob)

Your spiritual state of stagnation is saddening.

I'm gonna have to go and switch to my phone soon, fyi, so my post id is gonna change everyone. I'll make it clear who I am when I do go on this thread

How do I get into Judaism? From Torah to Kabbalah and beyond.

As good as a jew? LOL! Go fuck yourself Schlomo

Master race reporting in

>Oh yes they have
Well not all of them no

>But it's a covenant all the earth will share. Including the other Nations. They will unite under the Lord.
Agreed

Tell me, you're of faith

In the last days, and the truth comes out what do you expect to happen?

You do know god isnt coming with open arms, right?

Times almost up.

Depends. Do you want to serve the Lord, Creator of the Universe, as a Righteous Gentile? Or, do you want to serve Adonai, and bring the light of his mitzvot to the Earth?

We are not the master race. Begone shill.

You know nothing of my state you moron. Don't change the subject. You are not better than anyone, not even a roach.

Tell me about Kabbalah. I am fully Ashkenazi. Why should I study a medieval mysticism? Everyone I know who is Kabbalah seems a little off.

Prophecies tell us what will happen. The largest war the world has ever seen. It will be truly, the advent that makes us humans.. the reason the Lord makes us toil, work toward enlightening the dark.. it will become known. Many will die and stay dead. 1/3 of the Earth shall live on... After that? We don't know.. some think we will continue to live in these physical vessels, some no..

Oh but I do. The very fact I displace your emotions is proof enough of your stagnancy. Go study before it is too late for you, and your descendants.. May God forbid.

OK guys brb, id is changing now too.

Well, I almost feel sorry for you, hopefully your judgement isn't as terrible as some of your brothers.

which prophecy specifically and source

Is the kabbalah the tree of life ?

Israel shares an important destiny with the Lord for her future is one sheer amazement and terror. Her enemies will come to destroy her and the Lord will come to her defence at that time and bring down the nations which seek to destroy the nation which God has swore to protect.

Israel is both blessed by God and cursed by the fallen ones, both of whom are using Israel for their own purposes, God for salvation and the fallen ones for destruction.

Tell me, what signs will show when your messiah draws near?

OK guys I'm back

The Moshiach and Israel will be successful. Why feel sorry? Feel sorry for the iniquitous..

The prophecy of Gog and Magog, and the prophecy of Moshiach.

No. The Sefirot, the tree of life, is APART of the Kabbalah.

My question.

You people are delusional.

Indeed you are correct.

And there are so many.. But it sounds like you may know of some already, no?

>Believe it or not, this is to my advantage, spiritually.

So much for modesty....

>I study Kabbalah intensely
Kabbalah is not a substitute for Torah... but, good for you. I wish you luck in your pursuits.

I've got a few questions.

Who is your Lord? Do you believe people who dabble in kabbalah can be deceived by other spirits, or is it a connection to the same being?

What is your experience or knowledge of the energies or entity known as Lucifer, or Azazel?

Thanks.

>The Righteous Proselytes
That's not what the bible is talking about.
It's talking about you.
Liars and deceivers till the ends of time.

Jeremiah 30:10

I have no qualms, but theres no peace in the holy land for a reason.

Shalom, Praises to the most high, Ahayah Bahasham Yashiya.

To follow the 613 Mitzvot is the best thing One can do. He brings God's light directly to the earth through these actions.. But, do not try to be something you're not. If you're true about bringing the light.. Do it.

You are right. Kabbalah gains it's power from Torah.

Share with me some decent youtube videos that would get me interested in jewish mysticism.

Is it worth a goyims time to try to understand jewish spirtualism?

We believe in the Creator of the Universe. He has many names. We refer to him most commonly as 'Hashem' in Hebrew literally means 'The Name'. Also standby..

So Jesus BTFO'd the temple Jews and profesied their destruction. The temple Jews had him killed. In 70 ad the romans invite everybody to a big party where they slay everybody and burn the house down. Nobody leaves.

So my question: with the second covenant revoked by god on account of their killing gods son, how does it feel to be part of a dead religion?

I have a question. How can you justify following the Talmud and the Kabbalah when the Torah explicitly prohibits any additional laws in Deuteronomy 4:2? Don't the later additions and provisos to the Law in the Talmud contradict that? Additionally, how can Jews hope to attain salvation since the Temple has been destroyed and blood sacrifices are no longer practiced?

Videos? They will convey nothing. You must read. Read. Study. Yes, study Kabbalah if you so desire BUT study the Tanakh first. The only difference truly between Jew and Gentile, is lifestyle. A righteous Gentile is as good as a righteous Jew.

>He might have been a Tzaddik however
He "might" have been Tzaddik??

Even if he broke did not follow the rules he was Tzaddik. He did well without thinking ill. He was just good. Did you listen to today's portion? Christ's story qualifies him as Tzaddik.. Agree with him or not.

You shouldn't smoke because it interfiers with your thought process and more importantly breathing patterns. Which it is extremely important for meditation and focus... I'm in the process of quitting, but I have elected to not study Torah when dealing with physical desire.

All entities are controlled by Hashem for a purpose though their individuality is a lie just as all of ours are.

Goddamn. This is the type of Autism I like, plz gib moar if u can.

How can God nullify that which He has promised? Are you stupid?