Why does Sup Forums hate SJWs when your own lord and saviour, jesus christ, was the worlds biggest SJW?

Why does Sup Forums hate SJWs when your own lord and saviour, jesus christ, was the worlds biggest SJW?

A

JEW

LEAF

HUE

I'm not a Christian, but most Christian don't live anywhere near the life that Jesus advocated.

>jesus was an sjw
they isnt any verse where jesus says he hates white people

>LEAF
So starfag, is jesus christ not your lord and saviour?

That is why the West needs a new belief system, that promotes itself, and it's interests.

>they isnt

It's sola fide effect.

(((Jesus)))

>Implying that Sup Forums is Christian
Kek

How fucking dare you.

Satanism?

>>jesus was an sjw
>they isnt any verse where jesus says he hates white people

Never heard of him beating the moneychangers at the temple? Never heard him say that it's harder for a rich dude to get to heaven than go thru eye of needle? These would have been the "white people" of his place/time.

*an

Christ was a lot of things, and some of it did align with SJW ideologies. Christ however was not a modern SJW. Christ was not a peace loving hippy who was fine with everything, but he was also not Sup Forums. Literally just using google will provide a plethora of information on this.

Jesus seemed like a chill dude. I'd love to hang out with him and listen to stories and shit. Judas betrayed him and he was, it's me bro, check out my holes, lol.

Classic Jesus.

>>Implying that Sup Forums is Christian
>Kek

I just figured because of the general retardedness, hatred and pride in Sup Forums, you all are probably christian as well.

I'm thinking of creating a new religion. If the Mormons can get away with the stupidity of their creation story, and the Scientologists get away with an even more idiotic creation story, then I can come up with something.

No, those were the jews if his time. He literally called jews the synagogue of satan.

Jesus was a communist. Communism works if everyone is nice and good. Thats what Jesus thought.

>worshiping a kike martyr zombie

What year is it?

why dont you read the bible yourself? are you afraid you might become a different person? why do you fear change?

Not white people, the Pharisees, damn, do people just post random shit about religion now? There probably wasn't any white people in that area, they probably looked middle eastern and north african if anything

>
>How fucking dare you.

huh? >why dont you read the bible yourself? are you afraid you might become a different person? why do you fear change?

Lol, i did read the whole thing. Used to be a brainwashed pentecostal. Never again.

Friendly reminder that Jesus taught that you should sell all of your possessions, live in abject poverty, and give all of your money away.

Now fuck off.

The #CurrentYear

ah, i see. youre a moron. have fun with your empty little life. hopefully you will return like the prodigal son, and like him, you will be welcomed with open arms.

It would be nice if we could get along and be fair and kind to eachother and not be overcrowded and brainwashed, but that's not how it is

>
>Friendly reminder that Jesus taught that you should sell all of your possessions, live in abject poverty, and give all of your money away.

Exactly! Biggest SJW there ever was.

>I take every word in the bible literally and at face value and without any regard for context

Shouldn't it be AN SJW?

Also slave morality.

>kike on a stick

Jesus was concerned about your immortal soul not with your social position. You're a fucking idiot.

>I twist the Bible around to confirm my own biases by inventing a false context

Hello Deceiver.

He was the original hippie.

I'm pretty sure Jesus of Nazareth never went around bitching about muh pronouns and doxxing people because he didn't like their political beliefs.

Soon leaf

Is that my main nigga Tyron? SHEEEIT

Why isn't all religion slave morality?

>AS AN ATHEIST, LET ME TELL YOU HOW YOUR RELIGION WORKS

Not even once, you fucking leftist chink. Jesus hates people like you, and you'll be frying for eternity.

ha ha ha, it's great to trigger you fucking losers!

he was also executed for being an obnoxious fucktard who threaten the very fabric and social structure of his own society

The closest thing to whites they had were the Romans.
And what did he say about them? "Forgive then for they know not what they do"

He didn't even get them fired or anything.

SJWs are not good people. They are bad people using a cloak that gives them an excuse to hate just like everyone else does but they get to feel righteous about it. Not unlike religious extremists.

you must have misunderstoon something. this is literally the argument board replies are going to be harsh literally no matter what

You have heard that it was said, ‘Love your neighborand hate your enemy.’But I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you

DEUS GEVALT

The Faith of the Centurion - Matthew 8

5 When Jesus had entered Capernaum, a centurion came to him, asking for help. 6 “Lord,” he said, “my servant lies at home paralyzed, suffering terribly.”

7 Jesus said to him, “Shall I come and heal him?”

8 The centurion replied, “Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed. 9 For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and that one, ‘Come,’ and he comes. I say to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.”

10 When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him, “Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith. 11 I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven. 12 But the subjects of the kingdom will be thrown outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.”

13 Then Jesus said to the centurion, “Go! Let it be done just as you believed it would.” And his servant was healed at that moment.

>> Jesus condemned the Jews to hell.
>> /thread you faggots

To add to my own post, there is a time for violence and a time for peace. Letting people die to obvious wrongs or evils when you have the means to save them is not a good thing. When violence is used peace should be the goal, and violence should only be used as a last resort.

I believe Jesus said that if you want to be perfect you should do these things, and not everyone can be perfect. Another thing to consider is ones ability to do this without it very negatively effect others. A provider for a family, who would surely die without the provider, cannot do this without causing death.

I don't want to sound like I'm trying to convert or make it sound like Christianity is always the bees knees most awesome thing ever, but a lot of these generic "Jesus btfo" statements are poor picks for that job or are downright stupid enough to see through with just a tiny bit of thinking.

>Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof
what a cuck

no wonder christianity gapes its used asshole to islam in the 21st century

Friendly reminder that Adolf Hitler was a social justice warrior, the good kind.

Jesus hates kikes.

Jesus whips jews out of the fathers house.

okay

So wrong, leaf.

The money changers were Jews defiling their own temple. The rich person loved his money more than obeying God. These lessons are timeless, and have nothing to do with SJWs.

If he wanted to call out "privilege", he'd have talked shit about Romans. But he didn't. He called out hypocrites. And every word he spoke was true. If you love the truth you will love Christ.

Aww, look whos the biggot now :(

You are what you hate, you project. Just find whats bothering you within man.

>into the darkness

atheists are so stupid they dont realize that the eternal nothingness they crave is hell.

Moron
Comunism is atheist

>implying

What would a purple haired tatted SJW say if Christ said "you have had many husbands...go and sin no more"?

>SLUT SHAMING
>RAPIST
>MISOGYNIST
>MUH RIGHTS!
>MUH FEMINISM!
>DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!

Sorry but Jesus doesn't have to ask me to use his proper pronouns

The Soviet brand of communism and it's roots are athiests in nature, but the concept of 'Commune-ism', or a communal, centrally managed society is not inherently atheist.

>If he wanted to call out "privilege", he'd have talked shit about Romans.

He did the exact opposite. He told people to submit themselves to the Romans and allow themselves to be persecuted. He's the exact fucking opposite of an SJW.

To give some context to why this is ridiculous. When Jesus sent the disciples to preach to some towns in northern Judea. He told them that if the towns didn't offer them hospitality to shake there sandals clean upon exiting the town and that Sodom and Gomorrah were treated better that the inhabitants of these towns on judgment day.

He scared people so shittless with his exorcisms that they banned him from entering towns.

The man said to his disciples to sell your cloak and buy a sword.

The problem Jesus in Western culture has been watered down and pussified to an extent. Preachers and priests don't like telling people the parts of the Bible where for example Jesus is literally beating and telling of how the weak in spirit will be thrown into an unquenching fire. Why you may ask because our modern sensibilities can not properly imagine the beauty of eternal justice and the fact that many of us will be damned.

>implying retards can reason

i am a satanist so i dont see how this is relevant

fucking heresy

I'll have you whip for that

>all this deflection and hand waving by triggered poltards
excellent thread OP

>posts on Sup Forums
>refers to "poltards" as if he's not one

kek

Sup Forums master race : ^ )

luciferian, laveyian or just someone who does vague pagan shit like blood pentagrams and other memes

>he thinks posting on other boards absolves him of posting here

A fucking leaf, no less.

I think Jesus was a "liberal" in the sense that he was all about the poor and the social outcasts (think people with stds and such today), and there are a lot of conservatives that are delusional abot this, can't even accept that Jesus is to the left of them while still being conservative

BUT, there's a big difference between an SJW and Jesus. As far as I recall, he only ever sperged out about people disrespecting the temple, besides that he was very conciliatory and avoided hostile emotions

The defining feature of the SJW, to me is their hatred of those who are sinners in their eyes, the forsake their principles of "rationality" "peace" and "nonviolence" when it comes to people who disagree with them

Jesus didn't hate sinners, he loved them, he wished only the best for them

Let's lay down some very simple history here.

The area that the moneychangers were in was the area that the Gentiles were supposed to use to worship God. Instead, the moneychangers had effectively taken over the area and turned it into a market-- thereby stopping any Gentiles from worshipping God as God had commanded

That's why Jesus started flipping tables and chasing people out with a whip. While the Jews were God's chosen people from whom the Messiah was to come, he also loved the rest of humanity (the Gentiles).

"For zeal for Your house has consumed me, And the reproaches of those who reproach You have fallen on me." -Psalm 69:9

How was he an SJW? The Son of God does not fraternize with degeneracy like that.

Cause we believe in the almighty kek

The reason he told them to buy swords was to fulfill a prophecy ,not to fight, why did he stop at two swords?

>laveyan
>satanist

You can only have one.

he didn't antagonize anyone

>post in one thread on Sup Forums
>am a poltard
that's not how it works, poltard

>> Being humble and knowing your place before the almighty creator made man
>> Being a cuck

I expect better bants from an aussie

*tips fedora*

yeah that one is a meme too, anyone who describes their own house as their 'lair' is guaranteed to be insufferable lol

People worship a cuck lol

No, they realized what he was saying was right.

That's reaching bruh, especially considering racial tensions existed then you brainless git

Whatever helps you sleep at night leaf.

i dont actually believe in the entities so it leans more towards laveyan, the satanic bible was OK, however i prefer the source material of might is right as the basis of my belief system. eg bible is metaphorical, etc

>triggered

BEGONE HEATHEN

Yes and the point that he may have decided to achieve our redemption through the right of conquest

Jesus taught voluntary giving. He doesnt want conformity so much as he wants a certain type of person (one who wants to give vs one who gives because he has to, see 2 Corinthians 9:6-7)

Communism is charity at the point of a gun. It is as much voluntary giving as a mugging is.

communism is an economic policy that has nothing to do with having or not having a religion....

>denial

Next stage is anger leaf.

i don't think lavey even proposed himself as antichristian it just boiled down to hyper individualism lol. it has been years since i read it though also what's with the random lolis

>Jesus was a Jew

SJW opinion disregarded

Larp more, faggot.

>wanting to fuck children
good lad.

iirc he has a chapter dedicated to roasting jesus, or at least might is right does. lolis always relevant.

"love your neighbor (as long as he is a white christian like you)" -republican jesus