/wkcp/ Worst Korea Cult President General

How is the 8 Godess situation going? Imoeachment soon?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/12/half-a-million-south-koreans-celebrate-impeaching-of-president-park-geun-hye
reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-politics-idUSKBN13P0BF?il=0
sputniknews.com/asia/201612181048702949-park-impeachment-kegal-grounds/
sputniknews.com/asia/201612111048424783-south-korea-charges-abuse-power/
observer.com/2016/08/breaking-chinese-mole-uncovered-inside-the-fbi/
wsj.com/articles/u-s-charges-six-chinese-citizens-with-economic-espionage-1432046527
latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-wanda-hollywood-20160928-snap-story.html
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-asian-anchor-babies-wealthy-chinese-20150826-story.html
wsj.com/articles/chinese-veterans-protest-for-better-government-benefits-1476202696
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only place I can hear about it is Sup Forums

Alex jew and the main stream meteor are not saying anything

>the main stream meteor are not saying anything

They're actively covering it up and downplaying it.

I remember someone linked some bullshit on CNN about a month ago, and they had some blurb about shocking new revelations that Kim Jung IL was paranoid and I was just in utter amazement the lengths they would go to in order to divert attention from South Korea.

bump to connect the dots

Bump
It is like the jews. Excep feminist.

wow i really needed you to tell me that

thx i guess im a redpill now

Glad you bumped the thread

I'm always going back to the North/South divide from the Cold War. Has the CIA and MOSSAD been playing god with Worst Korea all this time?

bump

Been to preoccupied with USA election, had this on the backburners for a while. Would be nice to revive it with a proper thread and the attention it deserves.

glad you fucked around and got a triple double

I'll be adding what I've collected on it to try and get the ball going for others.

>patriots
Listen, she needs to go. But most of the opposition are literally China-appeasing communists. S Korea has no real right-wing.

bump

I had more on this than I realized in my Korea folder

If the thread doesn't take off, hope other anons save what I've shared here to start future threads on the topic

Our National Assembly voted to impeach her already. It's just being discussed whether doing so is actually legal by the judicial branch.
t. gook immigrant

Why? Does people do it? Why would they do it?

do you guys live under a rock? she's been impeached already... like, over a week ago.

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/12/half-a-million-south-koreans-celebrate-impeaching-of-president-park-geun-hye

Didn't she offer her resignation and they rejected it?

"South Korean opposition parties vowed on Wednesday to push ahead to try to impeach President Park Geun-hye amid a growing influence-peddling scandal, rejecting her offer to resign, and called on members of her Saenuri Party to join them."
reuters.com/article/us-southkorea-politics-idUSKBN13P0BF?il=0

Not all people are equal, not all people feel empathy like we do, this is sad truth of the world. We most harden our hearts to fight the evil in this world

Kek'd

Many of us have been busy with the USA election cycle

The article I found says the vote to start impeachment proceedings has been voted on. But it's hit a snag. Are you saying that impeachment proceedings have already finished? This article is from a day ago :

The decision is now with the country's Constitutional Court. The court's first session was held on December 12.

"Choi did not exert influence on state affairs, and we ask those making the accusations to come up with concrete proof… Even if there is evidence of offenses, none are so serious to justify an impeachment," the president's representatives said, as quoted by the Yonhap news agency on Sunday."
sputniknews.com/asia/201612181048702949-park-impeachment-kegal-grounds/

Why would they follow the words of some blog personality or whatever?

Homefront was too pussy to just say China.

>Control of all military electronics production
>North korea

i dont keep up with Worst Korea that much as well...

I think they're contesting the legality of the impeachment vote (which went through already).

Women are not like men, they follow group think rather than think for themselves. Men are supposed to serve as the authority in their life, first father, than husband. But now that father is kept occupied away from home, and told that men and women are the same. He does not assert his authority often time, and daughter is raised by papa government and media. For everything else daughter defaults to group think (what is socially norm) or any authority in her life. This kind of thing is just one of many possibilities when we stop asserting authority over our women

Think of the women who're anti vaccination, or anti this, or pro that. It's almost always coming from an authority in their life. When that authority is replaced, they're passionate about other things, women are a powerful asset. They can be a very good asset for us, or our enemy

I could be mistaken but weren't they speaking Korean in the film and had Korean hangul instead of Mandarin and hànzì; or do you mean it really was the Chinese but they decided to go with North Korea instead for political reasons? If this than I agree with you

I don't know why SK is getting so worked up about this, it's a literal nothingburger. Just like how there's no pedophile ring in the west, there's no feminist cult or any shit like that in the east. It's a hallmark of white male privilege to have time to come up with paranoid fantasies like this - women and people of color are too busy doing the work that makes society great. White male neckbeard racists need to stop their shit.

Ah okay, like an appeal of the decision, that makes sense. I have a question for you, I have been thinking of this lately as it now looks we may realisitcally take on China and speed up it's collapse. Would you prefer the Chinese government in exile assume government of China, changing it back to Chinese Republic, and than sort out the massive mess that is China, or what? What is the course you think is the proper one for Chinese future and government in exile's role?

Side note for S. Korea

"Earlier in the day, media reported that another former presidential secretary, Jeong Ho-seong, had admitted to the leakage of about 180 secret documents to president's close friend Choi Soon-sil implicated in the political scandal which later resulted in the impeachment."
sputniknews.com/asia/201612111048424783-south-korea-charges-abuse-power/

Last one. Chinese butthurt would have been real so we chose little china

I would like to start seeing open anti Chinese sentiment again. It wasn't to long ago we banned people from receiving security clearance or working on certain projects if they were even married to a Chinese. Now we have open espionage at all levels and we hemorrhage state and industry secrets yearly.
observer.com/2016/08/breaking-chinese-mole-uncovered-inside-the-fbi/
wsj.com/articles/u-s-charges-six-chinese-citizens-with-economic-espionage-1432046527

Studios in Hollywood have been bought up by Chinese, and they're becoming more open in their colonization of major countries like Canada, Australia, USA. Check out Chinese birth tourism
latimes.com/entertainment/envelope/cotown/la-et-ct-wanda-hollywood-20160928-snap-story.html
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-asian-anchor-babies-wealthy-chinese-20150826-story.html

It's evident that China will collapse, outside the major cities it's still largely a 'developing' nation. Their standards are non-existent in terms of building codes. Hospital staff barely trained, I am interested to see how our relationship with China would change with a regime change, such as Taiwan taking back over the government. They may be looking at civil up rising, between the growing Hong Kong independance movement, and Veteran protests (which will only increase after the president announced massive layoffs last military parade)
wsj.com/articles/chinese-veterans-protest-for-better-government-benefits-1476202696

If Trump delivers

Yeah, just a wait and see game than. His rise to power will be a magnificent stepping stone for us either way