What can we do about the leaf problem?

What can we do about the leaf problem?

Start stocking up.

Ignore it.Canada is queerer than a football bat.

Take out Trudeau and stop creating so much cuck filled entertainment that us northern folk are forced to digest

Canadians will all be Muslim soon and we can legally take them out in coming the crusade.

invite us in

>Muslim
More like Chinese.

Aren't those illegal in Australia?

Are Canadians even trying to migrate here en masse?

lolno

I don't know, I was in Cuckada on business a couple of years ago. Needed to eat and asked the hotel lady where to go for something quick.

She recommended a place Tim Horton's or something like that. It was absolutely the nastiest shit I've ever tasted. Literally, like they took moose shit and coated it in sugar. The coffee tasted like motor oil. Took three days to get the taste out of my mouth.

You know what do to.

the Japanese one is blatently wrong holy shit

>You can rake us
>You can sweep us
>You can burn us
>You can try and blow us all away
>Every spring
>We grow back
>More lavish than before

Only if they're flat chested

no

>LE LEAF LE LE!!!!
You can start by not being such a fucking FAG, then you can drown yourself in some more lard you fat sack of fuck. Nobody asked for your fucking fatass opinions, so you shut the fuck up before I teach you a goddamn lesson.

comments like this is why we hate you

Cry more faggot, everyone here knows you fucks are the new Australians.

They get pissed.... seriously triggered when you make fun of Tim Horton's.

See post above yours.

Don't insult our king, you ignorant yodeling twat.

add a danish one that says "et skide blad"
thank you

You about to start a fucking war medkit

We're a nation of peace... and hot cocoa,

you cheeky swiss fuck. Every week for last 3 months I go to my grocery store and look for swiss white chocolate, NOTHING. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH IT MEDFUCK. WHERE IS THE WHITE CHOCOLATE

trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau trudeau

give cuckbec its own flag and elect o'leary

Treat us with more respect and we'll stop shitposting.

>What can we do about the leaf problem?

Stop being an idiot and use 4chanX to filter all leaf tards like EVERYONE FUCKING ELSE YOU PATHETIC NEWFAG MORON

Please put the crapanadian leaf out of our god forsaken misery and take the west side of the country for your selves from every westerner from said country.

Stop bullying Canada, guys. Not cool.

it's kinda scary how every country seems to be taking on this stereotype one by one...

>#whitechocolategenocide

It doesn't work that way champ.
Respect is earned not given.

My crap country needs it yo crapanada blows hahahahaahh

We only sell to non-cucked countries.

HAHAHA WHAT A FUCKIN JOKE. No, we exist to reap the benefits of your trade while taking on none of the political hatred you are associated with

I see you fucks managed to keep full stock of DARK CHOCOLATE. Fuck you shitzerland

Canada is so respected that I wear a Canadian pin when I travel so that people don't mistake me for an American. This is common practice, even by some Americans.

THIS

I would not do this. People secretly hate leafs

No, we give that free to Germany.

>My crap country needs it
>crap country
SJW are truly first world problems, lol.

I'm sorry, but you need to stop smack talkin Tim Horton's eh?

Please send nukes

>THIS

>What can we do about the leaf problem?

We can dance and skip through downtown Toronto, all making slanty-eyes with our fingers on our eyes.

We'll all be chanting that Dinga-ding-ding-ding-ding-ding-DING noise.

And every time one of us speaks, someone bangs a Gong at the end.

The ensuing butthurt will no doubt be terminal. Leafs will spontaneously combust.

wew

Seriously? Only Mexicans and American-Lites want move to America. Why in the fuck do you think there's a fucking 500 some odd mile long stretch of unguarded border between America and Canada?

No they don't. In Spain, England and Cuba I have been asked with a serious looking face if I'm American, and when I say "Canadian" they have a smile of relief. I guess Cuba and England is a bit unfair but still...

>bro tier Ukrainian

I was responding to Why do you leafs insist on sucking so fucking hard?

I am not a sjw it is a crapanada heavily taxed shit hole and us westerner from said country are fucked by the eastern eurotrash assholes.

>Wears a pin
I wear a fucking shirt with my flag on it.
Get cucked faggot.

adding more states

Of course you are fucked guys, but "a fucking leaf" is so extremely overused and annoying.
On the other hand - in 60% leftist "bait" responses in threads are made from Canadian IPs. Dunno is baiting is your national sport or some retards love Canadian proxies too much.

Fuck you, hockey is better than football

Really though America, I don't know why you are not more concerned about us, we're importing way too many refugees.

Do you want to have to build two walls?

Personally I wish we were a state.

Start in Toronto please. We'll gladly refuel and feed you in Sask/AB on your way to liberate Vancouver.

The Indian one should have just been poo emoji.

>bro tier vpn

Would trade your problems for ours any fucking day, mate.

>medkit
kek

put it away...

A
FUCKING
SAND AND SKY

>Do you want to have to build two walls?
I see no alternative
>Personally I wish we were a state.
No.

Come and get me, eh

>ukrainian vpn
Who fucking needs this? Does it even exist?

Soon.

He does have a fair point here

Post your best Trudeaus. He doesn't discriminate he sucks white and black and all dick!

>SAND AND SKY
You literally described Israel right now.

woah woah, sk/ab is basically the backbone of this country.

>A
>FUCKING
>Medkit

Kek

How cool! Airsoft guns... I've never seen one in person... how much was it?

we sold it to wendys years ago, not canadian anymore

Yep and I will gladly help rake the rest of this place. Even if I get raked in the process.

You should probably start talking about something you actually know about... like yodeling.

just rake them out, not in

>Cuckada
>making fun of an uncucked country.
>unironic irony

>why we hate you
>Coming from an American
The world hates your global kikery and constant pushing of your (((Democracy)). You are the HQ for the Jewish cabal. Now get ready for your balkanization twat.

RCMP sgt pepe reporting

>tfw double double and maple dip
>that first sip

Probably a bit of both. A lot of countries treat us like crap because we're a country that was built on peace, not war like our neighbor. So we shit post back at them and remember the good old days of killing innocent Germans and POW's in WW2. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of other countries go around with proxies as well, particularly the Canadians that want to be annexed or really hate Canada (only less if they live in southern Ontario, then they really do hate Canada).

>leaf

I am on the side of the stars not no fucking leaf hell naw.

>autism

Reported for pushing that shitty script.

perhaps you've been triggered by one of my leaf brothers?
Sorry about that

> we're a country that was built on peace

this is a bullshit meme you faggot ass. Canada was in WW1 and WW2 right from the get go, if you aren't an immigrant piece of shit your ancestors answered the call and died for the empire

"canada the new switzerland" is a bullshit meme that came out of Trudeau the elder's PRO-COMMUNIST posturing because he was a communist piece of shit and now look at where this country is going under his son

FUCK

>we're a country that was built on peace, not war like our neighbor
That's why we're free and you're still owned by the queen you rosemary smelling queef.