Uh, guys, what did (((Kissinger))) mean by this? I'm kinda worried

Uh, guys, what did (((Kissinger))) mean by this? I'm kinda worried...

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4047392/Henry-Kissinger-praises-Trump-phenomenon-foreign-countries-haven-t-seen-says-election-extraordinary-opportunity.html
politico.com/story/2016/12/henry-kissinger-donald-trump-232785
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you shake before Kissinger, he has already won.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4047392/Henry-Kissinger-praises-Trump-phenomenon-foreign-countries-haven-t-seen-says-election-extraordinary-opportunity.html

(((Trump))) is our guy you silly goyim.

>President-elect Donald Trump could accomplish "something remarkable" in U.S. foreign policy, former Secretary of State Henry Kissinger says.
>"Donald Trump is a phenomenon that foreign countries haven't seen. So, it is a shocking experience to them that he came into office. At the same time, extraordinary opportunity," Kissinger said in an interview aired Sunday on CBS' "Face the Nation."
>"And I believe he has the possibility of going down in history as a very considerable president."
>The new Republican president's "unfamiliar questions" could fill a vacuum left by President Barack Obama, who "basically withdrew" America from international politics, said Kissinger, who served enormous roles under two Republican presidents, Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford.
>"Because of the combination of the partial vacuum and the new questions, one could imagine that something remarkable and new emerges out of it," Kissinger said. "I'm not saying it will. I'm saying it's an extraordinary opportunity."

politico.com/story/2016/12/henry-kissinger-donald-trump-232785

He wants to undo Nixon

Did the Jew deceive us yet again? WTF??? I though Trump was on our side!

Trump's a double agent on our side.

with jews you always lose

please look forward to it

The jews are jewing. What new here?

B-b-but Trump was supposed to s-s-save us from the Jews... He's failed us...

He opens up avenues that weren't available to America the Establishment, but are available to America under Trump. Essentially, the U.S managed to liquidate 25 years of international 'bad will' while also gaining the unprecedented opportunity to write-off any & all fuck-ups onto the 'Rogue President'.

Kissinger is on some Omnidimensional Chess-tier of geostrategy though, so what exactly that means is hard to discern. But I would view the re-evaluation of the One-China Policy as being a part of it.

Likely a re-expansion of American influence in Southeast Asia, and a bolstering of multi-lateral military action in the Middle East. It's a new dawn for American Imperialism and if the world hates it, it'll all be blamed on Trump.

Trump will be the most Jewish president ever imo. Not only are all of his grandchildren Jewish, but he's taking advice from two Jewish Goldman Sachs as well as his Jewish in-laws like Jared Kushner.

Trump made it very, very clear in his campaign that he will do whatever it takes to defend Israel. This might include a war against Iran.

goy, plz. His son-in-law is a Jew and he sucked up to AIPAC in that speech he gave to them. Not even Bernie, an actual jew, wanted to give a speech to that crowd.

Not even gonna mention the fact that's one of the few speeches Trump gave that wasn't off the cuff just to prove how neutered he is by them.

People like Kissinger find ways to capitalize on any scenario.

kek, Obama was such a limp wristed faggot. The Chinese snub a few months back where he exited out the back of the baggage door from his plane is pretty much emblematic of his foreign policy.

He means that Donny-boy is controlled opposition.

>tell Henry the war can still happen

>obama basically withdrew the nation from foreign politics

Only ostensibly. A lot of people don't seem to realize that funding foreign insurgent groups and propping them up with air support and media approval is in fact "involvement in foreign politics".

Pretty much this. Kissinger although goyim knows that Obama has no dick and has been trampled on for eight years and Trump will reverse those trends.

>AIPAC
Trump said what he had to to win the election, art of the deal. He didn't go full cuck like Cruz, and Bernie got a free pass because he is a jew.

>President Barack Obama, who "basically withdrew" America from international politics

It means that Drumpfie won't disrupt the American tradition of sucking mutilated penis

here we go again

ww3?

>This president-elect is the most unique that I have experienced in one respect. No baggage.
Watch all the lefties conveniently ignore Kissinger.

Yes for you non-countries out there, great powers typically do more on the world stage than toss some cash to a few rebel groups here and there that nobody cares about.

Backwards englishmen is right, obama is still intervening like every administration prior but he does it in the shadows and quite poorly.

you hear the world crying in your part?

>Same day Trump is confirmed, Norway-China relations are normalized

Everything went better than expected.

the kids are confused
bush repulsed the world

There are no brakes on this train

Obama made useless European countries feel good, but that was about it.

How the fuck do we stop Soros and Kissinger?

They're clearly the two biggest threats.

They legit scare the shit out of me.

>multilateral
>American Imperialism
>multilateral

Usually the "America is an empire" thing goes hand in hand with unilateral action. The US and Russia teaming up to assfuck ISIS doesn't seem all that imperialistic.

This is even further proof that the United States staged the Nuremburg trials to blame Germany for all of its own wrongdoing.

Seriously, the nazis became the ultimate scapegoat in our country, Dems and Reps alike accuse each other of being nazis yet if the two parties would join into one party it would be like the nazi party all over again and it would be glorious.

If you read the article politico is tweeting about, it's just Kissinger talking about how Trump's willingness to change decades of foreign policy could lead to interesting developments. It's actually not a bad statement, he's praising the differences Trump has to Bush and Obama

The Trump administration is a bold new future for American foreign policy. Kissinger is being optimistic about this future, altough ,in truth, all we really know about Trump's foreign policy is that it will be radically different from the current norm. This is very good news to anyone familiar with the complete failure of Obama's foreign policy.

well you won't have to worry about that anymore

We're up all night 'til the sun
We're up all night to get some
We're up all night for good fun
We're up all night to get lucky

war with iran
feels good man

>goy, plz. His son-in-law is a Jew

Not so fast, goldstein.

I just hope trump isn't as arrogant and shortsighted as bush was.
oh wait.
well, I hope he doesn't fuck up as bad for your sake

It's matter of perception. From the stand-point of Russia, it definitely is not 'muh merican imperialism', but from the stand-point of Ahmed the Goatfucker; it certainly is.

I think often Unilateral Hegemony & Global Hegemonic aspirations are confounded with Imperialism. In this case, we are seeing a retreat from American being a Unilateral Hegemon, but still capable of acting in an Imperialistic manner.

Which is not honestly all that bad. We should be aiming to contain the Chinks and limit potential consolidation of the Middle East under a centralized power. They are both abhorrent contenders for power.

This could be it right guys? He knows the system he knows theyre in charge and he knows he has to play his cards right. Trumpenreich soon, right?

March on their home and take them out?

Yup. He played his hand such that he would lead foreign policy regardless of a McGovern or Nixon victory.

They'll call him a war criminal.

>this is what drumpfcucks actually believe

Imagine how stupid and gullible you have to be to have actually believed that Trump was going to be a peaceful isolationist

I just hope Trump sticks to his anti regime change policy, teams up with Russia to fight ISIS and leaves Assad and the Syrians in peace.

too much to ask for??

oh boy, wait until you guys realize trump is actually exactly what he says he is

I hope you realize once he comes for the minorities and the muslims and the poor and whoever else, he'll come for you next