When you see an obviously mentally ill person, say a schizophrenic...

When you see an obviously mentally ill person, say a schizophrenic, you stay calm and try to help that person if they arent being violent.

This is how you have to approach bandwagon transexuals. Sup Forums always talks about how trans is a mental illness- so why not try to help them like you would any other mentally ill person?
They are ill. Don't hate on them. You know its the that be and they're just weak willed people.

I doubt any would make fun of a schizophrenic in public, you show them respect and try to help them. If you engage with the tranny positively and ignore that the man is wearing a dress, you undermine their delusion that everyone is oppressing them. If they realise trans isnt a way to get extra attention, they will cease this and perhaps move on to something else or just begin a road to recovery.

Real respect and real love and real morality are our greatest weapons. Stop fanning the flames, you're giving them the fuel they need to secure their delusions of oppression.

why help when you can reap the tight wet boi pussi desu

lawful good

chaotic evil

makes sense

kek

>I doubt any would make fun of a schizophrenic in public,
you just undetestimated power of autisn

Why reap the tight wet boi pussi when you can indoctrinate it and then pimp it out to degenerate fucks for shekels?

or we could just kill all the degenerates and call it a day

you're never supposed to give into schizo delusions though. The most you do is what if it was true and point out inconsistencies in the hallucination

She has so much fun with her puffy vulva

I like your style, kid.

I dont think the transgender person's delusions are so deeply embedded and are more a symptom of social engineering.

>Wanting to bring genetically defects people back into the fold
Nah, if anything you should encourage them to go through with surgery so they are removed from the gene pool.

chaotic good

indulge their mental illness to fuck with them is the neutral evil option. I guess that's more neutral evil, but whatever.

lawful evil

I am nice to trans people, I have a bunch of trans friends because of the industry I'm in. I just feel like if we pretend their delusion is legitimate (which I do), and normalise it, we will stop looking for a cure.

you are posting at a bad time. trannysage is sleeping, repost in 5 hours and he will come and give you more insight into trannydom

if i were to guess, he would say that transexuals have no known or foreseeable cure or treatment other than letting them transition.

bonus jej: he said that some studies show up to 80% of trannies get memed into it and arnt actually transexual but instead just have an extreme fetish.

>implying Sup Forums sould help people with gender disphoria

We or not psycologists

It's hard as fuck to have that attitude after getting to know some of these fucks.
My girlfriend's mom is schizophrenic. She's the sweetest girl I've ever met and the hardest working person too. But her mother makes her life fucking hell and I've seen her schizo outbursts. It's terrible and it makes me so fucking mad just thinking about it. I've met a few schizos like that, so how am I supposed to keep this level-headed view about that mental illness?
Same applies to trannies. By God, I can tolerate them. But I have only met one sane tranny who didn't act like a complete douchebag and constantly call attention to her situation. I can respect that, but how can I feel the same about others when they're all batshit insane?

It's not like schizophrenia or trannies are easy to tolerate. It's not like depression where you can offer your shoulder and ear, it's hell to deal with these people.

Surgeons reckon they aren't far off implanting uteruses into transitioned males.

What I find strange is
>gender isn't based on genitals
>surgically changes genitals to be male/female

trannysage says its because they have fucked up wiring inside their brains, they literally get wiring that looks half way between what a mans wiring and what a womans wiring looks like. thats why they believe a cure might never be found, because they cant rewire brains.

imo we should just focus all our efforts into detecting the mental disorder in utero and then get it classified as a disorder like say downs or whatever other retardation that lets the mother abort willy nilly.

that way we can hoover out all those trannies before they even see the light of day

>dat comic

will it eventually happen? of course

is it anywhere near soon? i doubt that

even shit like kidney liver heart lung transplants are extremely complicated and require the reciever to go on immunosuppressants to prevent their bodies from rejecting the organ

having some womans uterus just stuck into a tranny is a quick recipe for massive rejection and septic shock, resulting in death shortly thereafter.

they would have to grow the organ form the trannies stem cells which we are still at least a couple decades off of.

plus it will be extremely expensive at first and most trannies are flat broke from being mental degenerates

Kys.

When I see mentally ill people I stay the fuck away. Pretty sure this is the proper response.

True. Also an adequate response.

Someone with schizophrenia is placed in a halfway house.

Trannies are out adopting kids and voting in elections.

>approach bandwagon transexuals

You're doing it wrong

How about we call bullshit on the whole thing? There is no such thing as transwhatever. It's fucking delusional people being raised in a sycophantic society dedicated to "me, me, me!"

fuckin poofter fuck you

>you stay calm and try to help them
really? Because all I see these big city faggots doing is walking by them pretending they don't exist