ITT: we imagine what her last seconds were like

ITT: we imagine what her last seconds were like

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/743317/migrant-killer-Maria-Ladenburger-murder-woman-cliff-sentence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who is this

girl who got raped by a rapefugee

express.co.uk/news/world/743317/migrant-killer-Maria-Ladenburger-murder-woman-cliff-sentence

How does this not spur germans into action. Was there even any coverage on German media, can any germans attest to this?

C U T E
U
T
E

also TURBANED

"at least i'm not a racist"

Halal.

She looks so german. Weird ugly face and shitty body

>not knowing who maria "the toll payer" ladenburger is

Kys

"B-... BEDAUERLICHER EINZELFALL- UGH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Kek, too true. I went to germany expecting it to be full of aryan qts but they are mostly all weird looking people, the women have manjaws the men look like they have low T. Back home in Tennessee there are way more good looking girls

There was but not a lot. MSM is cautious when it comes to those topics. They are afraid of increasing refugee sentiments. Also various details of the incident were not published by german MSM.

You are a piece of shit of a human being

"dad...help.."

t. American user who keeps posting this because he fantasizes about being raped and killed by a muslim

>"please cum in me jamal"

fucking savages

I really hope germany develops independent media like we have here and the US.

checked

their education structure is built to crush independent thought from a young age. it would be an uphill battle

I think if the German women didn't want to be plundered they would vote out merkel. Until then I'll assume they like being achmeds plaything and the German (((men))) like watching shitskin invaders cucking them

What is orgasm

kekd and checked

I came here to laugh, dammit.

'no pls'

kek this

Fucking boner

the saddest words of tongue and pen was that Sup Forums was right again

more like:

SANDED
KEBABED

Her last words were probably
"/pol was right....."

"please, ishmael, don't kill me" (if it was rapefugees)
or
"please, tyrone, don't kill me" (if it was coalburning)

What I really hate about images like that is that these girls really don't care about refugees, all their doing is activism to feel good about themselves and to stand out in their social media, they don't care or worse, aren't aware of the repercussions admitting so many refugees has in their country. I'm glad Mexico isn't attractive enough for immigrants, funny enough.

But these brave young girls care for refugees and act as you can see in picture above.

"why is he killing me, I wanted to get raped"