Racewar , are cumstains ready to be extinct?

I'm sure your kek god will be useful against warriors made for raping your women and brutlly slaughtering infidels

>Day of the rope

hahaha, more like Day of the beheading

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zRsmcIaB1Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

leaf

A

>leaf

I know this is bait, but ISIS exists only because it is allowed to exist

If America seriously committed even a tiny fraction of our military might towards crushing them then they would be destroyed within a month

t. just declared war on russia

FUCKING

LEAF

Terrorists will erode the faith in govt necessary to allow their violent expulsion. Its true!

Most could be eliminated within a day if totally committed with nothing held back- a very hot, bright day.

Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway? You? European "men"? LMFAO. You have never broken a law in your LIFE.

Say what you want about Muslims, but fighting is INGRAINED in their religion (Jihad) they reproduce at FIVE TIMES the rate of europeans, and the men tend to be low-inhibition and unafraid. And you're spending the evening posting on a forum, convincing yourself you're a warrior because you occasionally pick weights up. Riiight, okay stormfag. I'm sure a few thousand pasty white teenagers will really be able to defeat MILLIONS of Muslims who are so dedicated that they're WILLING TO BLOW THEMSELVES UP FOR THEIR RELIGION.

LMFAO. You better hope there isn't a "race war", because if there was, you would be crushed in SECONDS.

>I'm sure your kek god will be useful against warriors made for raping your women and brutlly slaughtering infidels
My ancestors removed kebab from their homeland during the reconquista, and can easily do so again.

We also inherited their warrior genes and are able to use it to a devastating effect in war, as seen in pic related.

What, you think muslins are violent and savage? Bitch, these people would not last a single week in Brazil.

Hennas are hot af desupai, I've seen this pic a billion times and just noticed the ink

into the Henna folder

>Who the FUCK is going to fight in the "race war" anyway?
We would gladly fight it in exchange for military technology, equipment and money.

Just point us at them and let the carnage run loose!

Our country is in a massive economical crisis, so the financial incentive would be more than welcome!

I actually want this. Our race has become weak and pathetic. We need a MASSIVE culling and soon, so that only our fittest survive. Then, they can reproduce and regenerate.

lol

Do the sandniggers have aircraft carriers?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. ARE YOU FUCKINg KIDDING ME .
Go on monkey . Try that again without the help of Britfags , Niggertinians and Fugruguayans.
Paraguay was the most advanced country in south america until you 3 fags conspired against us , becouse you knew a batallion of your Monkey will not be a worthy rival to a Paraguayan soldier.

we are way better at killing than you fags are

What did she mean by this?

*tips fedora

he live?

>we
>our race
you wont do shit

You have forgotten that they are already around you. If a race war started today you would die in few hours

LMFAO. You better hope there isn't a "race war", because if there was, you would be crushed in SECONDS. What's really going to happen is that your politicians are going to remain loyal to third worlders, white women will continue to date inter-racially/barely have kids, and you'll still be posting on Sup Forums about "muh white brotherhood". Lmfao.

Sup Forums is extremely easy to trigger. They have a thin skin for anything related to the white race but would easily call upon the genocide of jews without batting an eye. Meh,your masochistic race war fantasy might become reality tho

>cumstains
It is not even insulting it is just stupid. Nonwhites cannot even do derogatory names well.

>canada

>Paraguay was the most advanced country in south america

It's true! Steel forges built form nothing in the middle of a jungle, producing state-of-the-art artillery and river boats. Paraguay would have become a massive land power in the South American interior if not for the great betrayal at Riachuelo.

Inshallah.

Come on faggot, you know it's true. Maybe the "majority" don't have to die, but the bottom 30% of us are pure trash and we all know it. We're held down by these people. Fatties who spend all day shitposting on Sup Forums have no chance at all of helping us, in fact them would be a liability.

>the leaf

they ruin everything don't they

> cumstain insecurity rising

meh keep circlejerking yourselves to your charts about how superior you are with other autists

i'm done here

>Paraguay was the most advanced country in south america until you 3 fags conspired against us
Conspired against you? You fucking invaded our allied country forcing us into war due to our alliance!

What the fuck did you expect? You wanted us to dishonour our military alliance and leave Uruguay to fight against you, even though you had been preparing to invade them for 2 decades and were far stronger than them?

Bazilians might not be the most proud people in the planet, but we do not abandon our friends in their time of need!

>he live?

Of course not, brazilian police shoot to kill!

>You have forgotten that they are already around you. If a race war started today you would die in few hours
We have over 200 million people and a massively large territory, how exactly do you expect them to kill us all in a few hours?

>LMFAO. You better hope there isn't a "race war", because if there was, you would be crushed in SECONDS. What's really going to happen is that your politicians are going to remain loyal to third worlders, white women will continue to date inter-racially/barely have kids, and you'll still be posting on Sup Forums about "muh white brotherhood". Lmfao.
It is not even about race to us man, it is about religion. We are and forever shall remain a catholic nation, and as such we would answer the call for a crusade against these heathens.

>Sup Forums is extremely easy to trigger. They have a thin skin for anything related to the white race but would easily call upon the genocide of jews without batting an eye. Meh,your masochistic race war fantasy might become reality tho
Again, it is not about race, it is about religion, and we south americans take catholicism far more seriously than anywhere else in the world.

>great betrayal at Riachuelo.
Is that what you call it? We defended our allies, so did Argentina, Paraguay did not get betrayed at all.

i'm not white but my flag keeps showing up as puerto rico for some reason
also
>puerto rico
>white

Canadians are so fucking embarrassing

you are so obsessed with the color of your skin

doesnt matter, you're a cumstain now

Cant wait to cull shitstains like you :)

Whites are the best pilots and marksman. We also hold all the lifting world records.

You guys would get crushed.

Please, just stop

Not before we help them with kikes like yourself.

If you aren't on a VPN and tying this shit from real IP, esp after what happened today, you are fucking nuts. Whitey is nice and in Canada even cuckolds. Until they aren't. Canada had very strict internment in WW 2. you have no freedom of speech there or 1st amendment. You are trying to be edgy and playing with fire.

They had an admiral who disobeyed an order to attack the Brazilian fleet as it was docked for the night. Instead, the Paraguayan fleet got crushed as a result. Historians argue this breakdown in the chain of command led to a the reversal in the momentum of the entire war.

A fucking leaf.

Give me a break, our PM knowingly took a selfie with a Nusra terrorist. The days of WLMK are long gone. We can only hope that something catastrophic happens to this generation so that the next one isn't even more weak and shitty. Continued peace and stability equals the death of the Canadian nation at this point. We need chaos.

I see, so it was a Paraguayan admiral that betrayed them.

Either way they had it coming.

Nice thread brother. the weak christcuckolds are triggered and they post nothing but pathetic memes,Sad!

And then if a major attack happens there, you'll see things change overnight. I hate Tredau more than anyone, but at heart he's a con artist and will react to public pressure to keep his job.

>You European "men"
>replies to a bunch of Americans

Are you though?

Bait Thread

Bait Post

Let me tell you about white people Achmed.

Do you know that dipshit who drove a truck filled with explosives into a group of French people a while back? You know how he got shot to death and never got the chance to use his explosives or guns?

Let me tell you what would have happened if a white person did the same thing.

First of all, a white man would have modified the interior of the cab by welding steel plates to the doors, under the dash, and then bolted hinges under the windows to install armor plates to cover the windows that can be folded up across the roof of the cap when not in use.

Second, a white man would have cut an entry point into the back of the truck where the passenger seat normally would be as well as ports in the ceiling from which he could lob his explosives into the crowds and police.

Third, a white man would have wired the entire vehicle to explode with the pull of a rip cord as an insurance policy. The interior of the vehicle would be wired with pipe bombs filled with nails for maximum collateral damage.

But you know what you sand niggers do? Drive the truck into a crowd full of people and get shot to death by white cops. That is why you will never win. You're not smart enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=5zRsmcIaB1Q

Huh.. That's funny cause they have been waging jihad.. Fucking holy war.. And have not yet managed to win... You see the problem with your logic right...?

>i'm done here

Rage quit

Con artist or not, my point is that public pressure will never be high enough to push through what actually needs to happen, unless something of a truly unprecedented scale happens, and at that point it's so hypothetical that we can't even assume the state would survive.

kys leaf

>Warriors

Massively inbred homunculi.

Do you really think a humanoid that is the end result of over 1,500 years of Systematic inbreeding, generation after generation - could stand up in any way - physically or psychologically - to actual people?

You're just a human shaped blob of ruined genetics. Your brain so literally regressed that how you perceive and act in the world is literally nothing like how a genuine human would.

You are genetic trash. Garbage that has been allowed to wash up on our shores.

And we will be taking out the garbage.

>hurr we win because we're unthinking, bloodthirsty savages
no, you absolute retard. You think beheadings are brutal? You think hairy, illiterate, sword-waving cowards with sub-80 IQ scores are scary? How about a machine that lets me vaporise your entire family from the safety and comfort of an air-conditioned drone control room on the other side of the planet? How about automated, assembly-line, wholesale slaughter of entire demographics? How about that time white people snuffed out just under 150,000 souls with one weapon?

You think what the West is doing to the ME right now is bad? We're not even angry - at this point we're just carpet bombing you as a force of habit.