Guys, I'm starting to get nervous

It really feels like the world is about to explode in violence
>all western nations have enourmous debt burdens
>all western nations are seeing populist rise against mass immigration and demographic change
>polarization like never before, liberals HATE conservatives
>the left seems to be at the last stage before outright violence, which is baseless victimhood

Ever see a female that's always causing problems when she finally gets confronted? The final thing before lashing out is extreme anger and trying to convince the other people that she is the real victim here.

You guys might think that the alt right is a meme movement or whatever, but we've taken a lot of things the liberals hold up as infallible truths and utterly deconstructed them. White privilege, racism, terrorism, diversity, crime, foreign affairs, all these things that they had monopoly on speaking about, the things they had the moral high ground on are being pulled out from underneath them.

Ever notice that they've never tried arguing with us? They won't invite anyone to seriously debate these ideas? Just hysterical shrieking and name calling. They have nothing to say, and it seems they are starting to realize that. When you can't control someone with words, you have to resort to violence, and I fear that's where we're heading.

In Europe, I just don't see how the conclusion won't be violence.

Take solace in how there are no more dark corners for the jews to hide in.

Don't be nervous, this is inevitable. The Left thought they could do all of this without repercussions or blow back. This is the fight of our lives, this is why we are here my friend.

>It really feels like the world is about to explode in violence

What steps are you taking to ensure your survival? Besides posting worthless threads on Sup Forums, of course.

What should I be doing?

It will be okay. Have faith user but remember...

...it is in your nature to destroy yourselves.

>but we've taken a lot of things the liberals hold up as infallible truths and utterly deconstructed them

Liberals are famous for ignoring the truth and just "going with the flow" per say. I don't think they will revolution though, because they know all the "crazy right wingers" are the meat head weight lifters and gun totting, bomb making crazies.

>captcha: left

Run every day. Lift weights every other day. Make sure to be in shape for war, just in case.

>tfw only 2 months ago you would never hurt a fly

>tfw now you actually WANT to kill liberals/antifa

I cant be the only one

if shits gonna hit the fan it wont happen for a while. It seems like we re winning right now, but in reality the war has only just begun

>What should I be doing?

Buying a house on a few acres of arable land as far away from major cities as is practicable.

Learning the finer points of home gardening, and putting them into practice.

Collecting guns and ammunition.

Brushing up on carpentry, small engine repair, light machining, etc.

Waiting.

Thank christ. I'm sick of standing by watching Europe and our culture being destroyed and these cuvks do nothing about it but accept it. I've been looking forwards to the day people finally wake up and start fighting back. I've been betting on civil/race war in Europe for a while now and it can't come soon enough

skills and knowledge are more important, since most all basic services will break down.

Rejoice.

Buy a good rifle, ammo, bug out bag and have a solid plan, first off. Learn how to shoot and maintain that gun. Make sure you're in good enough shape to defend yourself. In short, be prepared

Buy a gun. Buy Ammo. Get fit. Learn to survive.

go innawoods and learn basic survival

The stage is set and now we wait for the players to take there places.
I have spent over 20 years getting ready for this.

Also, make sure you can swim at least 100m in shoes and pants. You'd be surprised how many failed selection because they couldn't do that.

That's is in a nutshell.

Yeah it's awesome you can feel the panic. But nothing will happen until tangible threats are made, like hardcore right wing judges on the SC. Then things will get delicious.

The left is an ad-hoc alliance of groups who would naturally hate each other against white men, the most tolerant humans in history. Once we withdraw our tolerance for degeneracy it will disappear as though it had never exited. The racial/gender/class conflict will continue though.

Innawoods wont be safe for the city folk.

Major cities aren't and have never been important attack points

Learn where military bases/outposts are in your country and get the hell away from them

It's adapt or die time for the Africans and Muslims. I'm not worried about a thing.

relax
these are liberals we're talking about
liberals are fucking pussies
maybe 5% of them know how to fight or shoot a gun
im seriously hoping that they start some shit
so we finally have an excuse to just start murdering the fuck out of them
cleanse society once and for all

Always ready

Oh right, sure you do.
Like you have before.
Right, uh huh.
Keep going.

You swear you wnat violence, yet the system is ever more rigged against you and set apart.
Not happening.

All decent people welcome what's coming. The present situation is intolerable.

Except this, too, is a retarded plan, because as soon as n+1 guns are pointed at your n guns, you die and lose all your shit. And guess what, having arable land and a large ammo collection, as well as everything well-maintained, makes you a pretty great target. Gonna have to go literally underground, or learn to live with only what you can carry and hide, scavenging and hunting as you go. Bonus points if you can do it without firearms - though you would need to remain undetected, you would never need ammunition. The only successful wastelander is a stealthy silent hunter.

right here with you brother

ok. everyone bought guns and ammunition

did anyone remember to buy/invest in rope? that shit just might hit fad christmas toy prices

I've been a prepper for years specifically for what's coming.

>Major cities aren't and have never been important attack points

I don't think you understand why you need to avoid major cities.

I have over 1000 feet of 5/8" rope.

This. Some black bitch could literally pull a confederate flag down from a historic place, then stomp on it with a crowd of nonwhites and burn it on live TV one day before several civil war memorials were desecrated and no one would do anything. Because they didn't. "Rope Day" is such fucking LARPing

The world is as safe as its EVER been in the history of humanity. It only seems bad because you're being bombarded with horrible atrocities around the world on a daily basis.

Think about how bad you think the world would be if you only followed your local news? Maybe a couple of house fires a flooding and a car accident would be the highlight of the week.....but instead you want to watch livekeak videos of chinks in china pushing people in front of moving trains, africans performing clitorectomies and muslims beheading videos.

Just take a week off from "national news" and you'll calm down.

>grab nugget
>go innawoods

I'm not worried about where we're at, I'm worried about where we're heading.

>When you can't control someone with words, you have to resort to violence, and I fear that's where we're heading.

Though I prefer to reason with someone verbally as opposed to 'control' them verbally, here is how I know the world is headed for a giant blowout: I'm no longer worried about the violence. I actually want it. I'm so completely sick of the status quo and the Left's mental illness I'm looking forward to seeing the Anita Sarkesians of the world bleeding out in the streets.

I think of entire ghettos filled with dead niggers and it actually makes me happy.

I think society is like the cancer patient who is so completely sick, they actually look forward to the brain surgery, not because it will be pleasant, but because there is at least the chance it can take away the pain and let them live a normal life.

I'm looking forward to the violence.

>Except this, too, is a retarded plan, because as soon as n+1 guns are pointed at your n guns, you die and lose all your shit.

No one said you had to do this alone.

>And guess what, having arable land and a large ammo collection, as well as everything well-maintained, makes you a pretty great target. Gonna have to go literally underground, or learn to live with only what you can carry and hide, scavenging and hunting as you go.

It doesn't matter how rich of a target you are when no one is around to find you. There are many places in America where population density is measured in square miles per person, not vice versa. You get more than a tank of gas away from rabbit dens, AKA major cities, away from major evac routes, and you are drastically reducing the number of people who stumble across you.

>Bonus points if you can do it without firearms - though you would need to remain undetected, you would never need ammunition. The only successful wastelander is a stealthy silent hunter.

I don't think you fully appreciate just how many people are going to attempt to "live off the land" when SHTF. Keep in mind this includes the large fraction of sheep who have no plan at all. They don't have to ever meet you to fuck your shit up. It's entirely possible that people hunt what are now considered nuisance species (up to including deer) to extinction in a very short time span. The question then becomes why you, given the gift of foresight, would relegate yourself to this level of survival.

>when you have more guns than you have friends

Don't fear violence. We're actually really good at it. If the cops would actually leave us alone we could kill all the non whites and traitors pretty quick. At some point the cops will not protect them anymore, so let them start their shit, we'll finish it.

2 years ago i was one! now i want to kill them so badly also

putin already said he wont fall for the agitation,bombing of syria will just carry on

nothing changed lol putin aint stupid,he will probs ssmile and be nice to turkey till trump gets in

I wouldn't worry about it, goy.

Always loved that picture

Saved

Don't be nervous and don't fear death. Violence is eventually necessary to unfuck the West, but it shouldn't be feared.

I'll leave my favorite quote from my favorite West Virginian.

"My religious belief teaches me to feel as safe in battle as in bed. God has fixed the time for my death. I do not concern myself about that, but to be always ready, no matter when it may overtake me. Captain, that is the way all men should live, and then all would be equally brave." -Stonewall Jackson

Good can't happen fast enough tired of this life. Better to die on feet then live a life of mediocrity

Things are gonna blow up within the next year

A lot o' things

I guess I'll at least die before I grow old

I thought about that, too. It really feels like an unbearable tension is in the air just waiting to be released.
It's mostly with the younger generation though. The boomers will sit on their fat arses and complain when everything goes bust.
That's what the 1910s must have felt before it finally all came crushing down. Everybody knew something was out of place, that something had to be done to set things straight and settle it. This was a feeling all over Europe in fact.
I do think that we know much better what we want, however. When the 1st WW started people were arguing whom to actually fight and why but they did know THAT they had to fight. We've got a much clearer picture today. It's as clear as it can get. Traitors first, the rest afterwards.

>that pink one

>prepper for years specifically for what's coming
We have no idea what's coming. If society breaks down, war erupts, resource shortages, financial doom, famine, plague or rationing kicks, maybe all of those, the paranoid inflexible prepper is no better off than someone who can think on their feet and react to situations quickly and accurately. Who knows, great opportunities could arise, how can you take advantage of those hunkered down in a basement sucking in all that radon!?