You can only post in this thread if your country has never lost a war

you can only post in this thread if your country has never lost a war

vietnam was a draw, don't start with that bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Cloud's_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_intervention_in_the_Russian_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_of_Pigs_Invasion
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hi

CANADA IS NUMBER CANADA!!!!
GET IT BECAUSE CANADA IS THE GREATEST COUNTRY EVER SO WE'RE NUMBER ONE

no we are not

Fuck off and go back to your "pls annex us America" thread faggot Albertan cow fucker

I know right? I'm so tired of these autistic canadians who can't understand banter and proceed to guzzle american cum because they think it makes us look good. It doesn't, it makes us look pathetic and retarded.

The fact you have to explain to them you are just bantering ruins the whole thread. I fucking hate them so god damn much. They must be immigrants or something, because only a chink or a paki would actually believe usa is a better place to live.

Fuck off faggots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Cloud's_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_intervention_in_the_Russian_Civil_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bay_of_Pigs_Invasion

Also it's silly to call a war a "draft", you either succeed with your objectives or you don't, and the US very clearly didn't in the Vietnam war.

sweden did you not read the rules?

you have lost many wars, probably dozens, and we have lost 0. please vacate the thread.

You lost a war to us, you leave.

uh, no that did not happen.

They invaded Canada during the temper tantrum of 1776 and lost kek

Denial is strong in this one.

It's actually in Egypt

Canada has taken over the thread, begone

lol Swede faggot you're losing a war as we speak; go outside kill shitskin come back and you can post in this thread.

pretty sure everyone on this board agrees you lost your own civil war

Reporting in.

5 de mayo never forget

someone tried to take over my country in 1814
but it worked out ok we won

>invades rice people with whole army
>loses
>invades mud people with whole army
>loses
>invades sand people with whole army
>loses
>invades empty island
>loses

>Also it's silly to call a war a "draft", you either succeed with your objectives or you don't, and the US very clearly didn't in the Vietnam war.

Bullshit, the objective was to keep Southeast Asia from going red, which we did. Also

>those k/d ratios

you weren't even an indenpedent state at the time, leaf.

make mexico city america again. we did it once, we can do it again.

>Canada won
Nice

Reporting in.

>vietnam was a draw

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

does our role in UN Peacekeeping count?

your fag country has fought lost a war

you lost the war against the quebecois a long time ago.

Rofl, it is like to announce that you can post here only if you have never ever failed the entry exams, and you can cause you didnt even try. USA - is the country of cowards, have never ever taken serious participation in important wars. Have never ever won a single war versus strong opponent. Have never ever made an influence on the whole world by winning a single war. Russia did like 5 times.

So have you.

ivan, go to bed, you're drunk

We lost the Vietnam war. You're an idiot.

Name me a single example then

true great britian was our big brother
but now you are pappi
luv u

you lost the cultural war.

we killed on a 5:1 ratio then left.
were we supposed to take the country over
or stop the spread of commuism?
I would say we won. It was just unpopular.

>everyone listens to our music
>everyone watches our actors
>everyone sees our cities in movies
>everyone uses Canadian oil
>everyone uses Canadian gold and diamonds
>everyone is obsessed with us
>everyone loves us
>everyone wants a Canadian boyfriend
LOL

It's not that Vietnam was a draw, it's that it wasn't a "war".

The last actual war America was involved in, where "war" is defined as destroying your enemy and taking all his land, was World War 2.

Everything else has been a "police action". Rumbling around in tanks, shooting the place up and then leaving is not exactly in the same department as WW2.

Everyone will know when America goes to war again.

There will be nukes.

ww1 and ww2 in terms of our participation, easy enough.

how did your winning a war influence the world 5 times? your weather beat napoleon once and you barely beat hitler (also thanks a lot to the weather)

Damn leaf, that wasn't as blatantly
abhorrent as most abhorrent leaf posts.
Well done.

It is called the whitehouse, because you painted it white after we burned it in our victory celebrations, nice try Jamal.

Canada was not a country back then

America lost the war on drugs. Out you go.

Hello

"Result

Treaty of Ghent

Military stalemate
Status quo ante bellum with no boundary changes
Defeat of Tecumseh's Confederacy"

doesn't seem like a loss to me

oh also we kicked your limey asses in new orleans ;)

Upper Canada was and so was lower Canada
Wow two canadas?!

Well, we've been losing a pretty gay 'war' on drugs.
If niggers want to kill themselves on heroin that's fine by me.
Shit, even all the beaner and white methheads out west can kill themselves too.

Nice facebook pic

LOOK AT THIS LEAF

>our presidential house is burning
>i-it's a draw r-right?

see

Have you heard of the Korean war?

To quote the holy grail' alright we'll call it a draw', you win this time damn yankee. :)

Who's the flurp?

i never said in the op post in this thread if you've won every war you've ever been in, just that you've never lost :^)

Ongoing, not a loss.

THAT I JUST FOUND

You lost Korea you lost Somalia you lost Vietnam, its no draw faggot. You turn tail and did run. You lost Iraq, you lost Kuba.

Fair enough guv ;), but if i'm being pedantic, your country, that landmass and it's people, was defeated and pretty much genocided by a rowdy load od Europoor settlers. So it's experienced at least one defeat...;)

Oh you lost against the Canadians supported by the English and your white house got crispy. You lost against the Mexicans.

>implying vietnam wasn't about oil

nigel you seem to forgrot that we're 60% white, so it's really only a 40% loss... less than half, it's a draw at best.

do they not teach math in britain? :)

korea is ongoing
somalia not a war
vietnam draw
iraq is part of the war on terror, ongoing (which you should know, hans, didn't something happen in berlin today?)
cuba? we won the cold war so i'd say that's a victory for us.
see above for why 1812 was not a loss.
AND LASTLY, we have not lost to the mexicans in a war, honestly not even sure what you mean with that won. whooped their ass through proxy in texas revolution and took their capital in mexican american war.

i know you're upset that you lost the two big ones but that doesn't mean you need to come in here and make up shit buddy :^)

>everyone listens to our music
Got any example outside of Bieb?
>everyone watches our actors
just because you got some film crews in Vancouver doesn't mean California doesn't dominate you
>everyone sees our cities in movies
see above point
>everyone uses Canadian oil
and it's triggering a bunch of drunken Indians
>everyone uses Canadian gold and diamonds
could not care less what womyn and faggy rich men pursue
if by obsessed, you mean annoyed with your autistic shitposting. Outside of Sup Forums most Americans don't even think of you
>everyone loves us
more like indifference besides the love of your health care system. Sure, some drama queens say 'I'm moving to canada!' when their presidential candidate loses but nobody actually does it. It's just venting their frustration and canada is the better choice to Mexico. You beat Mexico, congratulations. But even the drama queens realize the US is vastly superior.
Now you're just making shit up. The foreign fever types don't go for Canadians, they go for britbongs or French or Irish or Italian or Japan or even some 'exotic' African places.
You are literally less describable than mudhut niggers

>lost the war to Mexico
we ended up with our current southwestern states because of it. It's a lot of land in case you didn't notice.
Not sure how you see that as a loss.
Fuck, even the beaners are still bitching about how we stole 'Aztlan' from them.

The only reason your country is relevant is because it has the good grace to be attached to us. We make the media you consume, We are the reason your shores are safe, and we are the reason you fags can be allowed to live in the first world. I actually like Canada, but if you think for one second that your country would be better if it were attached to any other country instead of the US then you're delusional.

meant to reply to

Well I fucked that up again
That last comment was directed to

I can see how you yanks negotiated such terrible treaties for those Indians now. Fairplay to you ;)

LOST TO FUCKING VIET FARMERS AND TO US IN 1812 TOP KEG

My mailbox is older than your country.

A single example of you being drunk? Ivan at least give us a challenge.

what? I have never heard grills talk about dreamy Canadian guys

Canada burned down the white house.

/threadkill

Rofl you did almost nothing to win ww2 and absolutely nothing to win ww1

Nigger, have you?

But how can we know you are not part of the losing side during the Civil War?

Hahah... Napolean was beated by the weather ^)) Alright. Discussion is over on this moment. Go learn history a bit.

sigh.

our entrance into ww1 meant there was no way germany could win. i'd say that's important.

ww2, we kind of did most of the heavy lifting on beating japan AND did a lot on that whole western front of WW2, if you haven't heard of it :)

Sounds like a shitty mailbox
>this coming from Russia
Should have let you starve, ungrateful slav.

>everyone loves us
Fucking kek, what a crock of shit

> be me
> be reminding you this thread was just /kill'd

This.

America was irrelevant in both wars.

In WW2 Germany was already losing against the USSR when they join and the media was already saying Hitler fall was a matter of time.

played a big part bud.

you said you had 5 examples, i don't see them.

go away juan

See:

hello

Shut it ARGIE, It's not called Malvinas, it is THE GLORIOUS FALKLAND ISLANDS :D

Alright let's count it specially for you. 1756-1763 war. 1812 war. 1813-1814 war. 1941-1945 war. Already 4 won wars which totally influenced the global politics of those times. 0 from your side.

see
nice trips btw even though you're an anti american piece of shit

Your country will be a Chinese colony in 30 years.

Fuk off white nigger.

seven years okay
1812 and 1813-1814 being separate wars? i'm assuming you're just talking napoleonic wars right? that's a stretch.

i listed 2 that are of great global importance from the US, you could also argue that in the end we kinda won the cold war, which was pretty influential :)

>Be British
>tfw glorious British Empire
>tfw you rule the world
>tfw you colonize the world
>your colony rebel
>you lose
>your colony become more powerfull than you
>your biggest achievement in the last 100 years is to defeat a Third World Country

Sometimes I feel bad about you.

we'll get tons of waifus, meanwhile you'll get Laquesha

praise 'merica.

If your enemies kills you and destroy your cities, you win. Checkmate we won both World Wars. Thanks Trudeau.

UK and Ireland? Maybe Scotland?

>Laquesha
That's a strange species of thunderlizard.