Explain to me why this shit is so important. Why should we bother upholding this?

Explain to me why this shit is so important. Why should we bother upholding this?

The First Amendment was a terrible mistake. All it does is allow those with traitorous, insidious views to work publicly and undermine those of the nation's best interest. Why, then, would we allow the first amendment to continue existing now that Trump has won? All that means is crafty leftists can create some kind of fake reality with their speech and possibly get the people to elect another insidious leftist rather than vote nationalist for the rest of the country's lifespan.

The second amendment is fine, should be enforced to require gun ownership.

Third is nothing major.

The fourth is some bullshit too. We all know leftists are pedophiles, drug dealers, and degenerates. Why then can we not be allowed to conduct searches on them without a warrant? Voting dem is enough to warrant a search in most people's opinion, so why ban it?

Fifth and sixth are fine, but I'd argue for removing the Miranda ruling. Criminals don't deserve to be reminded of their rights.

Seventh is okay.

Eighth bans torture which is wrong, most severe criminals deserve it and we should torture our enemies for information.

The ninth is a bullshit one that allows for leftists to impose shit like Roe v Wade, basically feelings laws that do nothing but promote their evil agenda. It should be undone.

Think about it. What use to any of these serve outside the second? Are they essential? No. In fact, they exist solely to cripple America by making it unlawful to stop leftist ideology from creeping up and usurping the power from the correct class of people. Should we campaign to have the Bill of Rights largely abolished or changed to support a more right wing agenda?

>its a "fascist pretends his terrible, uninformed opinions actually matter" episode

>All it does is allow those with traitorous, insidious views to work publicly and undermine those of the nation's best interest.

That would fall under the Sedition Act of 1918.
Almost all of this country's problems can be fixed by a lot of rope.

>Literally one of the most important things human have ever done
Ah fuck it, who needs this, right guys?

Leftist detected.

>cry fascism at anything you dislike

Spotted the eternally assmad liberal.

That was repealed, and needs to return, along with a banning of all left to center opinions.

>require gun ownership.
>Government forces you to buy something

And youre calling your enemies the fascists.

>arguing against the bill of rights
>on a site only permitted by free speech

The irony, I am sure, is lost on you.

We need the the first at least because you wouldn't even be able to say any of that publicly without it.

>Oh no! I have to protect myself and my stuff, woe is me!

They just want to make sure you protect your shit son, it's not a bad thing to want your people to be able to defend themselves.

Why is it important? Oh right, you can't explain without muh morals.

Protect yourself from illegals, niggers, and radical leftists. Why not enforce it? it would lower crime. A right wing police state is a healthy thing.

Have official state speech, ban anything leftist or anti nationalist. Sup Forums would survive because we're right. All that would be banned are the degenerate shit, forcing a healthy one party state.

The problem with expanding federal power is that at some point, your opposition will be in office. And they'll use it against you.

>wanting to get rid of most of the bill of rights isnt fascist
>anyone who doesnt agree with me is a liberal
Kys

>All that would be banned are the degenerate shit, forcing a healthy one party state.

it's cute that you think Sup Forums is not degenerate. half the people here would be killed and the majority of what is spoken here would be considered subversive in one way or another

It's that fucking mindset that's holding you back. The left are allowed to have separate opinions; it keeps the nation balanced. If everyone believes one thing, that leaves us completely vulnerable to a tyrannical overthrow. In order to stay stable, we need to hear other ideas and opinions. Fuck off with that close minded meme

>we should allow communists to plot to overthrow America and doom its people once again

Trump just saved us all, why would you want to give up power ever again? Leftists are the tyrants, look at Obama.

Leftist thought is degenerate. All leftists should be put to the sword. Everywhere they go they bring death and despair.

Mad cuck.

>free speech is fine as long as it doesn't offend Trump

you need the Russian ambassador treatment

>I won't tolerate opinions that differ from mine. independent thought should be a criminal offense

weak bait

>1st amendment
If there was no 1st amendment, the kikes and other traitors would be able to do this even more if they have power. At least we can fight back against it with free speech and redpill some people. Also natural selection will get rid of the degenerates that the kikes create.

>9th amendment
Abortion gets rid of niggers and retards, m8. It's the most redpilled thing ever.

Name me one bit of speech that is anti-Trump and not completely detrimental to the safety, wealth and identity of America. I'll wait. Our children are already being brainwashed, we have to save future generations.

>too stupid to even understand the irony of his suggestions
Pottery

Man I really "triggered" a bunch of leftist edgelords. I didn't know Sup Forums was so infested.

Stop it OP, I'm actually starting to think you're actually this autistic.

Hands off bitch.

>take leftist stance
>accost anyone that disagrees with you as being a leftist
Just your standard cognitive dissonance thread.
Move along

First is there for a reason.

Prevent any government from silencing dissent directly. Otherwise Obobo and his dicklets would've just shut Sup Forums down.

Good ideas will float to the top, bad ideas sink to the bottom.

Politics is cyclical, and we don't need leftoids skimming the creme off the top when they come to power(they sometimes do)

The rest is so autistic...

It's all so tiring.

Obviously not since bad ideas got Obama elected twice. I know he cheated in both, but still, people don't think he did. Why would we not remove the first amendment to protect a right wing mandate now that we have it?

>Why should we bother upholding this?

Bait, but maybe you don't really know. I wish they didn't stop teaching civics in schools, but now we see why they did- that kids wouldn't understand what was so important about 'a piece of paper'. Well, In short:

1) Its the Country's Charter
Do you belong to any official organizations? They all have a charter. The charter sets up the organization and all the rules it will operate under, including how to change or disband the organization. If its not in that charter, it doesn't exist. This keeps people from making up rules as they go along, that may damage the organization.
The United STATES is an association of states that agreed to form a federal government UNDER its CHARTER. Without that charter, if it was disbanded, then the United States itself would disband and we'd all revert to just the states. Its the same as if the EU would disband.

2) Its the Contract between the federal government, the association of states, and its people
Its a legally binding contract, too. Its the most legally binding contract ever written from ocean to ocean. No other country has anything like it. It can't be broken. In fact, the last time anyone tried a sincere effort at breach of the Constitution as a contract it caused the US Civil War.

3) Its contains the guarantees that the federal government gives its citizens.
You may not see the need for some of the rights, but fortunately, the Constitution is smarter than you are. It prevents the rise of a tyrant from ever happening in the US. It keeps power in the federal government de-centralized so it doesn't overpower the states or the people. And it GUARANTEES that you get your rights. The government doesn't GIVE you rights, the Constitution says you already have these rights, and that it will GUARANTEE that you keep them.

4) It allots the federal government power ONLY through the consent of the people. That means we can take it back if its abused.

etc

They're already losing control of the narrative machine, that's the only reason they had victory in the first place

Gen Z is poised to be the dankest generation in a lifetime, we need to not fuck this up. By going top down and pushing we'll just be made out as the cartoon villain.

Decentralized memetics won the day and it will continue to win the day.

>I'd argue for removing the Miranda ruling. Criminals don't deserve to be reminded of their rights.

Yes because:

>everyone arrested is definitely a criminal
>every arrest/detainment is clear to the accused
>no one has ever said something that wasn't actually an admission but was used against them
>locking up innocent individuals is the price you have to pay to put people away

Jesus Christ

All leftists are criminals. Anyone falsely arrested will know their rights and be freed by a fair trial.

how?

You didn't even mention the 10th.

>Why is it important?
Because without it and the rest of our system of government, we may as well be some shitty nigger country.

That mouldy old document is what makes us who we are. People who stand for individual liberty.
That shit's rare and precious. You clearly don't appreciate it enough. Get out.

First of all, we should burn the fucking Bill Of Rights. Then we should proceed to piss on the constitution. These paper were put together by old slave-drivers from many years ago when it was okay to fuck girls under 18. We need to show everyone what a fucked up country America has been from the very beginning. Bunch of racist, pedophiles who only want to cause harm to the world around them.

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

>First of all, we should burn the fucking Bill Of Rights. Then we should proceed to piss on the constitution. These paper were put together by old slave-drivers from many years ago when it was okay to fuck girls under 18
Some people are just better than others.
Time to learn that.