RULE BRITANNIA

>12/31/16 23:59 GMT
>Elizabeth II is pronounced dead
Would Britain literally explode?

What number is Jeb in the line of succession?

Don't say stuff like that please. It's hurtful.

They'd be pretty sad

As would I

first post best post

Elizabeth II will outlive the EU

Why????

She lost the whole Empire and let her native people be invaded without a fucking shot fired in anger.

She is literally the WORST monarch you ever could have designed.

What flag are you posting under right now?

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT!!!

>111

trips of truth

EUniggers btfo

The media and silly cunts would cry, the majority would not give a solitary runny, yet beefy shit mate.

Oi bruv you better leave my old dear alone or I'll knock you spark out bruv I swear

>what are the Falklands

Did you really think her audiences with the PM weren't political?

Let's not go there

This.
Once the mightiest modern empire, ruler of the seas and trade, reduced to a hellish sand heretic dumping ground.

It wasn't he fault, the empire had been crumbling since the aftermath of WWI. If anything her stoicism and absolute devotion to her duty during the turbulence of the later half of the 20th century saved the British Monarchy from complete dissolution/irrelevancy.

Can't hear you over the sound of you cumming in sheep.

This to be honest, she's our queen

>saved the monarchy
>people literally invaded without consent

Wew crownkisser pull your tongue out of the Queen's ass

The queen does not shape uk policy, do you know that?

Then what fucking good is she?

She doesn't protect HER subjects. Fuck the entire royal line

Britfag on holiday, just want to see my flag MAGA

With all those car bombs I rigged, I'd say so.

>Britfag on holiday

Yay, yet another non-tipping limey graces Orlando with his presence

she sucks in cash from tourism, and sucks tax money from us. The silly cunt is no use.

See the bilderberg group, Council on Foreign Relations etc for who lets coutries be invaded, globalist agenda.

Akansas m8, flew through newark,thought the jew york thing was just a meme, i could have been flying to israel for all i knew

because of the globalist (((government)))

you don't understand the value of having a monarch even if they are powerless (now)

when nationalist populism kicks off in the coming years only the brits will be able to skip the messy violent defeat laden process of violent revolt because the british monarchy can just rally the working class under the crown and declare the parliament dissolved.

There is nothing the globalists can do if the future king is backed by the proletariat or the army and decides to just dissolve (((government)))

still sore about the spud thing and cromwell? An irishman cut me off in traffic yesterday, if i can let it go, surely you can too?