What did he mean by this?

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

greatagain.gov/statement-from-president-elect-donald-j-trump-on-the-attack-in-berlin-62ab3af41c17#.2zlm4wpjx
youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8
youtube.com/watch?v=Wbq6NPjI6-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It means "he is going to fuck shit up". No more pussy footing around the "religion of peace". Islam is a cancer. Trump is the cure for cancer. 2017 is going to be the year that Islam is sent back to the caves where it was born. Praise KEK! We did this! Someday the World will thank us for killing these worthless shitskins.

Is it time for a crusade?

D.....Deus Vult?????

Based as fuck

Terrible libtard fake news.

I'm thinking Germany might need to be re-introduced to the concept of Freedom.

It's real lad

greatagain.gov/statement-from-president-elect-donald-j-trump-on-the-attack-in-berlin-62ab3af41c17#.2zlm4wpjx

Is it of time?

>greatagain.gov

AVE MARIA

DEUS VULT

>calls them terrorists and not extremists
>says he wants to eradicate them

Goddamn does that feel good.

america prepering a invasion of Syria, aahahahahahahahah russia BTFO

>Eradicate Muslims from the face of the Earth

czech um

every time a republican gets elected we all rally around them against a common enemy
by the time they get out of office we all realize what a big mistake that was
why do we keep doing that over and over again
fuck the "war on terror"

it's time

If this doesn't make you /literallyshake/ I don't know what will.

RESTORING BYZANTIUM WHEN?

>what did he mean
KILL EM ALL!!!!!

Yes, please.
Let's make Germany great again!

DEUS VULT

wow

Good times ahead user. If you are of age to be drafted you should go ahead and join voluntarily now to get the MOS you desire instead of frontline grunt after the draft.

"we"
no you are not "we"
you are a weak leftist faggot

>america prepering a invasion of Syria, aahahahahahahahah russia BTFO
we will be killing the same ones Russia is killing.

the US has been pussyfooting til now. war implies there's a conflict, if you plan to "eradicate" something it means there is no measurable opposition

Spilling Saracen blood is never a mistake and the cost never too high

He meant that he thinks Merkel made an error in allowing the migrants in.

Nah this times it's real and feels really, really good.

>Islamist terrorists

Holy fuck after 8 years of Obongo never even uttering those words once (as far as I am aware) this feelings fucking amazing.

.... make America and Europe and Canada and India great again when?

>leftist
wrong. and it's not a partisan issue that w bush fucked up. most americans on both sides of the isle now agree the wars were bad ideas
I don't see any reason to believe why going full desert storm would work in this situation. I hope you're wrong but I just don't think it applies to terrorism in the same way

Some of this shit is just a plot to make nationalist parties more sympathetic to Israel and kikish wars.

REMEMBER TO BREED/GIVE YOUR SPERM TO A SPERM BANK BEFORE MARCHING OFF TO WAR

Killing the bad guys while not arming the other bad guys

FUCK YES

HE MEANS CRUSADE X NOW, MUDSLIMES

DEUS FUCKING VULT

NOBUS NOS DOMINE CALL THE POPE DUES VULT RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE

>it's real

holy fuck

>slaughter christians
>global jihad
>must be eradicated from the face of the earth
At least someone isn't beating around the bush.

But it's not a global jihad. It's Muslims being allowed into places where they shouldn't be. Trump should be calling Merkel the global jihadist and ignoring the Muslim all together. He should say that Merkel, the EU and (((globalists))) should be eradicated from this earth.

Looking forward to a forthcoming tweet:

"Make Turkey Greece Again! 2017"

Thank fuck. There's no point pandering to the left and pussy footing around the issue, they're gonna hate Trump regardless.

Muh growburr jeehahdd
t. some rabbi

It means that America is already Made Great Again! Godspeed Trump.

This might be the most autistic roll post I have ever seen. kys weeb

... which is jihad.

First German-American President, folks.

I told you.

Thread Theme

youtube.com/watch?v=M0d4qM7gCH8

> President Trump should declare war on his own cousins because I have an irrational hatred/fear of the German people.

I refuse to believe this came from obongo's mouth

This will push trump to now ban islam and purge america off of mudslimes.
so for those who are skeptical that god emperor wont do it, worry not anymore

And its about damn time

>all these """"""""redpilled"""""""" whites cumming in their pants with excitement over how they will soon die in new wars fought for the sole purpose of paving the way for Greater Israel
they've been mentally abused by the islamic pitbull for so long that they don't even care who the owner was that let it loose upon them on purpose in the first place (Jews), they just want to kill the dog.
whites never change.
they're a nearsighted, weakminded, myopic, pathetic race and they all love following orders from the Jews.
it's probably bred into them at a genetic level by now. so many millions of whites who didn't follow the Jew's orders were killed over the past few thousand years.
and it will only get worse

I refuse to believe that you can read

Here we go.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wbq6NPjI6-8

Fucking kek

joint US-RUS retaking of Constantinople, since Turkey is financing the shit out of ISIS to help them kill the Kurds and other less superior Arabs. We must remove kebab in order to remove ISIS.

Trump means war
>pic related: leading general in the war against Islam

jews aren't nearly as bad as muslims tho

>from President-Elect Donald J. Trump
stupid ass

God bless President Trump

I hope that's what it means. Muslims will be eradicated, insha allah.

Tfw pdq'd because of a kidney surgery when I was a teenager.
>feelsbatman.jpg3

Just the precursor to the looming ethnic cleansing that is about to take place. I hope these radical muslims are getting it out of their system now because come January they're going to be dealing with a completely different America.

>Defending Merkel
It's her fault even one Muslim is allowed into your country. She is at least complicit in the rape and murder of your people. Her, the EU and the globalists are the real enemies. A war on terrorism just gives Israel and kikes a leverage on Europe and he US because nationalist parties end up sympathetic to Israel.

>Obama
>You confused people of different but maybe violent beliefs better cut it out! I will put you in time out!
>Sorry guys, this is just one bad apple, there are all really nice people

>Trump
>I will fucking end you

I hope he gets to do something soon that strikes terror into the hearts of ISIS and watch them retreat.

you're only proving my point.
whites love performing retarded sisyphean tasks. the more monotonous, mind-numbing, and neverending their work is, the more they love it.
you tell a white person to kill a tree, they'll go out and cut the leaves off one by one. they'll take so long that new leaves start growing back and they accomplish nothing. they will never pause to consider whether they should strike the root. and anyone who suggests striking the root gets called an edgelord and is silenced.
gay faggot whites all deserve to die. i'm glad they're being exterminated through race-mixing

>Not if I have my way goyim

Please get canada involved, please get canada involved.

And your race would be?

Praise Kek!
Hail Trump!

Learn to fucking read. You will go to war and many of your people will die over a Jewish war for Israel. How is his shit any better than occasional Muslim terror acts that could be stopped anyway if you had actual borders that stopped Muslims for coming in?

>B-BUT SCHLOMOS ARE BETTER THAN MUSLIMS DUDE XD THEY DON'T THROW GAYS OFF BUILDINGS LIKE MUSLIMS

Based Trump god bless

>mattis

Oh hoho ho
He hehehe

Canada seems like one big progressive leftist country that would rather opt out of killing Muslims and giving them refuge instead.

Is your army at least conservative and based?

How exactly do you see this happening..

Is it finally time?

Our Commander in Chief is a fucking Sikh

Fuck I'm going to commit sudoku.

fft Trump mod when?

>Is your army at least conservative and based?
Anywhere outside of Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver is conservative and White. Our only problem is with these faggot politicians which a lot of people are getting fed up with.

He must fucking hate Trudeau then.
>Sikh
>Tolerating muslims

Sikhism and Islam are extremely comparable. Their traditions are basically the same, up to and including honour killings.

Through Israel appealing to nationalist parties through out the west harpying on about their common conflic with (((global jihad))) for joint operations through out the middle east. It has happened before and it will happen again.

Syria and Iraq are both almost completely destroyed already.
We're already working on Saudi Arabia part, and Trump isn't even in yet.
Finishing the job will be a cakewalk for him after the global 9/11 times a hundred false flag attack that will be used to start the new wars.
by the way, never use a condescending ellipsis at the end of your sentence. only women and redditors do that

Correct me if I'm wrong but I heard that Sikhs barely have any historical buildings left.

Apparently, their temples and historical buildings and artifacts got purged and destroyed by their enemies in the past.

Those rag heads need to go. Please tell the last time you heard of these sikhs removing moslems..

They are parasites here who are only about furthering their own gain.

That's not how we kill trees you double cracker. We cut them down and harvest their wood. Your metaphor sucks.

It just doesn't seem feasible. I know about greater Israel and the whole Qatari/Turkey pipeline. I just don't see it working..

Even if Syria and Iraq are destroyed Israel isn't just going to take them..

zeroing in on some irrelevant detail like a spelling error or an imperfect metaphor while completely avoiding the broader point is a women/shitlib/jew debate tactic.
you're better than that

Whats wrong with that?

He's getting everyone ready for the happening

were fucked if thats for real

sikhs aren't killing innocent whites in the name of their religion though

Translation

>we're going to wipe the planet clean of scum and villainy

Air India bombing

>Trump can use officially .gov websites now
Fugg

I wonder if ppl just want to see the King.

Satan trips speaks truth!