You all seem sad :/

Ive been looking at /pol for a couple weeks now and I've noticed that a lot of you seem lonley, sad and have no goal in life.
Do any of you make any real friends off of this board or do you just shit talk strangers then come off of it?

This isnt meant as a diss i'm just genuinly concerned as its coming up to that time of year when people love to kill themselves and I hope that maybe thread could help someone who is hurting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O80yJV2cBtc
lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=Carolyn Nordstrom Shadows of War
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>OP discovers 4chin

We're miserable but we're not unhappy.

*slow claps*
*steps out of the shadows*
Heh... not bad, kid. Not bad at all. Your pasta, I mean. It's not bad. A good first attempt. It's plenty dank... I can tell it's got some thought behind it... lots of quotable material...
But memeing isn't all sunshine and rainbows, kid. You're skilled... that much I can tell. But do you have what it takes to be a Memester? To join those esteemed meme ranks? To call yourself a member of the Ruseman's Corps?
Memeing takes talent, that much is true. But more than that it takes heart. The world-class Memesters - I mean the big guys, like Johnny Hammersticks and Billy Kuahana - they're out there day and night, burning the midnight meme-oil, working tirelessly to craft that next big meme.
And you know what, kid? 99 times out of a hundred, that new meme fails. Someone dismisses it as bait, or says it's "tryhard," or ignores it as they copy/paste the latest shitpost copypasta dreamt up by those sorry excuses for cut-rate memers over at reddit. The Meme Game is rough, kid, and I don't just mean the one you just lost :^). It's a rough business, and for every artisan meme you craft in your meme bakery, some cocksucker at 9gag has a picture of a duck or some shit that a million different Johnny No-Names will attach a milion different captions to.
Chin up, kid. Don't get all mopey on me. You've got skill. You've got talent. You just need to show your drive.

See you on the boards....

I'm not sad at all in fact I just got back from shagging your mum

Hey /leftypol/

Nice demoralizing thread

I just watched libshits melt down due to trump winning the electoral college. I had a great day

>pahahahaha friendless virgin neets with zero friends, but his isnt meant as a diss i'm just genuinly concerned

stay passive aggressive and mad hillshit

Lurk two years before posting.

Sorry if it came out passive aggressive but it wasn't my intention. Maybe i've just not been on this site long enough to tell what people are putting is genuine or bait. But i've already seen a few threads of people saying about how they dont see any light in their future with some posters admitting in threads that their considering killing themself at some point.

I remember when Sup Forums was overwhelming positive and hopeful for the future, and that was BEFORE we started winning. Lets enjoy our sucess.

>I've noticed that a lot of you seem lonley
Not at all. Gonna have a really /comfy/ Christmas with my waifu.

Well it's certainly better than having no comfy waifu.

Checkmate, I have friends.

Sorry i've already broke that rule like 4 times.

All my friends are on the Internet and in my head.
That's all you need.
>that look
Let her go user...

Have yourself a very happy yiffmas.

>couple weeks
Shut the fuck up cunt and lurk more. Until you've been here for at least 3 years your opinion isn't even relevant

>qkeyibms
What did he mean by this?

nigger that's all over Sup Forums. gb2reddit

I'm either killing myself or joining the military to either end the illegal problem or the muzzie problem. democrats ruined my life and took everything. then I fucking overcame and started my own business and they fucking ruined it with regulation and illegals. I will spend the rest of my life hating leftist commie faggots and seeking to destroy you.

Nah mate. You're going to have to put up with my posts for at least another month.

the inauguration?

it's antifa checking to see what we're doing about their riots. safety squad hit them too hard and is distracting their resources.

And who said we have no drive or goals?

Destroy me? We're on the same side.

no I wanted trump to win as he spoke about what I wanted. Bringing people back together whereas all the other parties sought to divide people further. I just put 1 month as i dont know if I'll remember to go on this website regulalry enough in a months time

INFURIATING REEEEEEEEEE

I have to compete with India doing freelance coding. They will work for peanuts. Thankfully most of them aren't very good and when they're well-organized the middlemen make the costs go up. But still, there's no easy work left. I have to specialize and learn new things all the time and it's time-consuming and I can't remember it all. And clients are always looking for people with experience with whatever thing they are using. The trick is to lie about it, unfortunately. It's not hard to learn (there's nothing new under the sun desu (except when it's not true)) and everybody's lying anyway. Especially those filthy poo in loos.

Story user? How did they screw you over?

I'm paranoid, my emotions swing from very happy to very sad within an hour, nothing interests me anymore, I get anxiety when I have time off work because I have nothing to do with my time.
I'm a mess, but politics has nothing to do with it. It seems to be the only thing to keep me interested in life.

Thank you for coming to cheer us all up, lad. You must have more joy in your heart than can be contained if you believe it's worth sharing with Sup Forums. God bless you.

>I'm paranoid
No you're woke.
>I have nothing to do with my time
Dude, don't have nothing to do. Free time is great. Make good use of it. I read, I lift, I play vidyas, I have hobbie coding projects, I go on hikes. It's easy and it's great. Doesn't have to be super fun. Just keep busy you'll feel better.
>It seems to be the only thing to keep me interested in life.
For me it's a lot about redirecting the self-hatred OUTWARDS!

I feel that dude. It was like that for me until last year. Id just sit there in a loop of refreshing between facebook and youtube hoping to find something to just distract me till the end of the day. It wasn't until i made some more friends that things like food actually began to have taste again and my hobbies were fun once more.

Have plenty of friends and a gf, but youre kinda right op, I'm an extremely apathetic asshole and just wont change. I'm going to need something extreme to happen in my life most likely. Why I've thought of possibly joining the military but I feel like that's joining it for the wrong reasons sometimes.

The thing i found is that to push myself to do something it requires me to stop thinking as i have alway over analysed things to the point where i spend all the time thinking and not doing.

I'm sitting on the couch watching die hard and smoking weed (dgnrt) with my pals. One of them is my cousin. I live here. We live in a house in the middle of midtown Atlanta. We have two huskies, a big backyard with a fire pit, my cousin has a girlfriend who lives with us and makes us food. We pay a super cheap rent while everyone else in the city is bitching about rent hikes rapidly approaching New England levels. All our friends come here to chill. I have a job and broke up with my girlfriend earlier in the year cause she was moving. I'll get another one eventually. Right now I'm just working a lot and trying to build a savings. I go hiking/camping when weather permits. I'm learning Italian. I have a life and I'm fine.

I am fucking sick of liberals acting like we are the ones with the problems. It's the liberals in the city that are coke heads hedonists partying their money away. It's the liberals that are fucking around in shitty jobs and not building a real career. It's the liberals jumping from histrionic relationship to histrionic relationship. We are not social failures, they are. I'm not the loser, and a lot of people on Sup Forums aren't.

Trump is right about the border! He's right about Syria! He's right about a lot of things and you liberal losers are going to have to face that fact one way or the other!

I see the untapped potential of the people on this board is all. My goal is to get them in motion.

I do have a goal. I'm going to make enough money to pay my grandmother back for letting me mooch off her. It'll take another 16-36 months depending on what happens, 'cause life happens. Then, I'm killing myself.

If any Norwegians in either the Stavanger area or Telemark wants to hang out, take a beer or a coffee, shout out! I know it is hard for some people to be social, but I have lots of experience with lonely people and even aspies. Some of my closest friends are aspies. Tolerant towards everyone, but quite nationalist.

[email protected]

Feel free to contact me!

Why do you plan on killing yourself?

dont waste your time.

do you have a pizza oven?

I don't know anymore. I've reached a point were I've come to terms with wanting to end it all. My depression has gotten so out of control that I barely leave bed anymore. Think I'm just going sell everything and give away the money to my friend who needs it and disappear.

We're on the same side dude. This post is to give an ear for those who feel they have been forgotten and its great you're doing well, keep it up :)

I'm just nothing. The only thing that refutes that claim is that I'm still here.

I mostly lurk to benefit from the NEET autists research.

Waste my time? There have been several people who have reached out to us on this thread and i for one say its been a success in a shape or form

>tfw too lazy to copy paste

youtube.com/watch?v=O80yJV2cBtc

How much money do you think she will need in order to get over the trauma of knowing someone who suicided?

How much money in order for her to stop having nightmares and crying herself to sleep for the next couple of years?

well this didn't last. thanks for trying op.

Yeah this. Sup Forums is THE place on the Internet to keep up with current events.

No dude. The fact that you want to pay your nan back for the money shows me your no shill and that you belong to this world. Also if your not doing it already i might suggest that you go visit your nan when you can just to talk to her as im sure it will mean just as much if not more than repaying the money you owe :)

Still here just slow replies coz on phone :p

Well I appreciate you taking your time to talking about these issues. I don't have anyone to talk with about these issues.

I use to get this feeling a lot but not as much now just lying in the bed was peacful and it felt like nothing was missing me. Now the goal of trying to make other peoples lives worth living gives me a feeling in my heart thats almost like a drug. The advice i can give is to sit and think as hard as you can to what makes you depressed and then get back to me :)

that sucks. at least for the most part it's people that are a world apart, I've gotta see the illegals take my fucking clients.

every single thing I do has regulations or taxes on it. not even exaggerating, everything either has a restrictive regulation that gets changed every two years, or a fucking tax on it. but democrats and this fucking sanctuary city let the illegals in who, surprise surprise, don't give a shit about the laws and don't have any real consequences for performing business illegally other than going back to mexico so they can cross the border again. so these faggots don't follow the regulations or the taxes that the democraps put in place so they can charge half, and then leftist morons do nothing to punish them.

I'm 10k+ down this year and I'm still gonna get fucked and have to pay more in taxes while paco will get my 10k+ back as a return. found that out recently too. I've owed on taxes for the last 4 years and every brown person around me making similar money told me this year they've been getting returns of over 1k on their personal taxes and everyone filing business taxes is getting half my yearly income back.

fuck the democrats.

I've had severe depression since I was 12, I'm 28 now. Started with my mothers second husband beating me. That copped with having suicidal thoughts since about that age doesn't help. But then its not a subject people will understand. I've never told anyone. I've dealt with a lot, the abuse, homelessness the military. It's all brought me here. And I can't see the light anymore, I feel empty all the time and I can't keep busy enough to dull the pain. I've come to choose just ending it, I'll sell my car and take what money I have left and give it away. I just can't fight it anymore.

Fuck off, concern troll. Ad hominem does not and will never make up for your nonsensical beliefs in failed policies.

Ignorance is bliss.

What are you, some kind of concerned troll? You know what seems sad to me is all the young people getting bad educations from the government and making bad life choices. Don't feel bad for us. Because if you are well adjusted in this society you should be concerned for yourself.

You can say I live a double life. Normie by day, Sup Forumslack by night (or the other way around if I go out with my friends at night). I don't talk about Sup Forums when I'm with my friends, and I don't talk about my friends when I'm on Sup Forums.

>pizza and milk combo

No i'm alright.

Just read based Dilbert man's blog, read his book and the red pill is easy to swallow.

>genuinely concerned
fuck off, concern troll

I was the same, but it turned around and now I have a wife and kid. Don't give up. Reading Dilbert man's book cover to cover sets you up a system not some bullshit goals. That system might be what you need. You only need to start reading his book. It really helped and is cheap.

Happily married, big house, good job, new car, lots of hobbies and friends.

I'm a little older though (33) so I still think that shit posting instantly with people from all over the globe is impressive.

You probably already know this but your ex step father beating you wasnt your fault dude. My brother was beaten by my mother at a young age and it fucked him up for a long time as obviously that person is meant to protect you and their doing the complete opposite. luckily for him though he never had to experience homlessness like yourself which i'd imagine to be horrible to experience as it strips you of the important human value of a safe space to go back to and rest every day along with the true feeling of having nothing. I hope your in a home now. As for the military, that's an entirely different demon to battle depending on what you did/saw. Sadly the only way to overcome these issues is to admit you need help and ask for it from friends and family and if thats not avaliable try going to a priest to talk about it even if you arn't religious like myself. Not sure how good this advice is but I hope that I can show you that although not everyone does but some people do care.

Well if you change your mind

Why would I disapear if people are replying. There's always time to open up :)

I talk to her every day. She drives my ass to work. This world is more complicated than money. I just feel like I owe a debt.

People die. I don't like this world and it doesn't like me. I felt this way even before I realized white men are screwed. I always had trouble getting along with people. I just can't get on their wavelength. I'm not good at anything, have no desire to be anything, I'm not strong or fast or handsome or smart. Even Sup Forums doesn't like me, but I like the anonymity. I'm happiest when falling asleep and dread waking up. If you can't prove your worth to society in work, any work, then the very least you have is the attraction of mates. But nobody would ever fuck me. I wouldn't fuck me. I don't think I'd be able to respect someone who would, either. I'm a loser. This means the world doesn't want my genes; the human race doesn't want anymore of me. I don't blame it. Not even my parents wanted me. I was an accident; an accident I plan on fixing.

Well the option is still there if you need someone to talk to :)

If you are concerned about suicide you need to get your concerned ass over to /r9k/ and talk to those dumb and depressed low energy people. You are not needed here. You know last year I spent a lot of time on /r9k/ and like all Christmas times for me, very depressing. That's all behind me personally, you go on /r9k/ and you listen to them, soon if you are dumb enough you will start thinking like them. Then you will be in a world of shit for sure. Thinking like an /r9k/ person is going to fuck your life up, which is why I think it is dumb for people to choose to browse that board. You're bored or whatever, then read many books. I can't believe these people, they are streaming entertainment into their minds 24/7, it's all they want to do. Read what's going on in the world and in politics, you wouldn't believe what you see with your own eyes. And that is where I found most enjoyment and happiness, which is the one thing we seek to attain for it's own purpose. Reading, not going out and socializing, works best for me in terms of that happiness and enjoyment. And when I look at some of the normal standard dysfunctional people around me, I see much misery, and yet they call to me to be more like them. Their fucking miserable, telling me to act like them! Anyways, I am good enough to know that if things get bad I need to get some talk therapy, go worry about those r/9k/ folks though because they are worse off, I know I was when I was over there.

Thanks for trying to help

>could help someone who is hurting.
You have no idea. Everyday I am tormented by an unending nightmare that is society. I have nothing to live for other than myself. There is no helping my pain.

>no goal in life
I once had a goal of finding a nice girl to settle down with. After being accused of hitting a girl in high school I was permanently shunned. I still believed I could find a nice girl. In college they only wanted chads to fuck and it doesn't help that I'm a manlet and I don't have dude bro hobbies.

>real friends
I have no real friends in real life. Possibly one. Possibly, but even then he makes no effort to hang out with me - occasionally he will text and I'll invite him to hang out and that's about it. My real friends are only online.

>love to kill themselves
Most nights I would love to not wake up in the morning. Maybe there is a better afterlife. Working 10 hours a day surrounded by people I hate doing something I don't like while having no future past my current job is miserable.

I want to be a neet, but there is no way to live without becoming a wage slave.

What do you think of my waifu?

I basically just come here to shit talk the Kikes.

nah fa.m I'm rock solid got that gf

I make friends I just have a hard time in social situations sometimes when I'm in a really bad mood.

I have been really fucked up my whole life and I have people who care I just have a hard time going further and deeper with someone.

Im glad you get to talk to her :) have you ever told her how you feel?
The thing is /pol likes to overexagerate this shit about white genocide. Yes it is indeed true that our race is very very slowly shrinking but it'll take at least 500 years at the very least to mix our race away to the point that the rest could be genocided and people are already starting to realise well in advanced. And as for you perhaps you need to force yourself to try new things and try to find a different hobby because if your thinking about killing yourself then there isn't much you can lose. The biggest advice i can give you is to get off this board for a while and improve yourself as much as you can. Physically and mentally. That means read articles and books on the world and not these shitty news cycles that are aimed to demoralyze and anger you. Along with learning you need to do exercice even if its something little to start off with and this this will help boost your mood i gurantee it.
It does suck not to be planned for but it doesnt make ylur life worth any less than someone who was. My brother was planned and he was treated like shit yet i wasnt a was treated well for some reason . And to be honest kids although a good investment to the race arnt the only thing as many of the worlds great inventors were faggots or had no kids yet there legacy will remain with humanity longer than any race.
Sorry if thiz took a while but itll be my last reply today as im going to sleep. Hope you dig yourself out of this dude and if we dont speak again have a great christmas and i hope the nes year brings new chances.

Cant reply for a while as im going to sleep soz

i can only speak for myself
but for me shit's great and getting better every day
it is truly an exciting time to be alive

Your grammar, for a Brit, is as lackluster as your post. Some of us have friends, some don't. Like any group we have our dissimilarities. You can't tar us all with the same brush.

Take your sanctimonious cunt of an attitude elsewhere, prick.

>implying I'm anything like the asshole I pretend to be on the internet

You fuckin retard

Well if you need someone to talk to im here

i could heem everyone in this thread

We were sad (and justifiably so) but we're more cautiously optimistic now since Brexit and Trump winning the American election.

>have no goal in life.
I have goals but lack of mental stability is holding them back

>Do any of you make any real friends off of this board
I don't know how to make friends

I feel the same. So my friend understand that we are here, we are kommradden, and we got your back.

People sucks ass and then they sucks some more. You just need one little thing at a time. I met a guy who finally figured his live out at 50. 50 before this dude found a wife in her 30s and he now has a son. This was my counselor I saw to try and help my mental state.

I have bipolar depression and I am going to have it forever. It's crippled me. I am handsome, but understand that no it makes life more barnacle but not easy.

I can't even feel sex. I lost my virginity last year and every time I tried I felt next to nothing.

Just understand we all got demons. We all have challenges.

You just need to find your niche and worry about yourself. You count for something.

I used to be depressed. I'm okay now. 2016 gave me enough to take my mind off of it. I'm so glad I didn't kill myself like I thought of every day in the years leading up to the best current year ever. God has seen fit to let me live in fascinating times.

I'm just depressed and don't have any friends. I come here to feel a bit like I'm around people, even though I'm not. I mostly just listen to ASMR to feel some ''intimacy'' and to cope with loneliness though.

I already failed most of my life at 22, so all that's left for me is looking a memes. Wish I was joking.

Hey nice concern troll.

Patronizing libshit

I think a lot of us never really thought we would win. We were the underdogs, the ones who would always hope for something good to happen but didn't really expect it to.

Now the fight is over, yes there's still plenty of work to be done, but we won. We memed a man to the white house and had so many other wins this year. Compare that to any other year and it truly was glorious.

But that doesn't really translate to personal happiness. And now that we have fewer reasons to complain about things, the time for introspection is upon us again.

And many of us on pol were here because the thought of a better future gave us hope, something to fight for. When we win, it might feel good for us as a collective, but the personal problems many of us have still remain.

I don't think the majority of people come here with a positive outlook on life, most of those people are too busy being degenerate and are out there actually enjoying their lives. It's good that we started winning, but that doesn't change the day to day reality most of us face.

I've made many friends on the chans, I catch up with them regularly to shoot shit and drive cars. Hopefully gonna have them around for a banging autism party NYE

So your going to take the cowards way out ? Be a fucking man and pepole whle respect you and you while respect your self. Men dont kill them selfs even if your a shit skin thays the most retarted thing you can do. at Least some shit skins try to act like men. Dont be a coward go get your self a decent hooker and show her how much of a man you are. The way you can die is in combat with your country men bringing glory to your family and county. Figting for a cause and showing the Outmost courage and bravery.

Took the 6th pill a long time ago. Your ability to intuit my presence is quite impressive.

Here, have a redpilled book suggestion for your holiday studies: lmgtfy.com/?s=d&q=Carolyn Nordstrom Shadows of War

If your going to die do it with honor

The only way I've found to keep a social circle when you know the truth about how the world is being run is to never let it show. I present myself as the exact opposite of who I am on this site, and it works.

My friends all think I'm an SJW libcuck who ended up voting for Clinton after initially supporting Bernie. I can call myself a "polyamorist" and sleep with as many people as I want (always some SJWs), and the three I sleep around with right now love the person I present to them as.

My dick gets yanked whenever I want it and I still get to be on here all the time throwing myself behind the god emperor and bashing the jews. It's a win-win.

>thinking it's milk

Hey user. I was diagnosed bipolar about 7 years ago now. It sucks, I know but don't let it destroy you. You can get better once you understand how your brain has changed due to it. I'm able to function somewhat normally and almost completely forgot I was ever diagnosed with this supposed disorder that supposedly stays with you forever.

I have to say, as bad of advice as it sounds, the meds they try to get you to take WILL make you feel like shit. Especially antipsychotics. You can't let the fear of having an episode keep you in a constant state of fear and feeling like shit. You can live without the meds and learn to understand that you might think differently sometimes but it shouldn't make you feel any less of a functioning human being.

You can get better, it will take time but don't let it cripple you. You aren't a cripple, you got diagnosed with a brain disorder and just the very diagnosis and label will make you feel bad. You can get past it though and live normally.

I'm relatively successful now and, while not as happy as I wish I was, I get by and have hope for the future and can see myself being truly happy again. And this is coming from someone who has been hospitalized in the psych ward 3 times since I was diagnosed and had some batshit crazy manic episodes over the years, further compounded by some very unfortunate events that have happened in my life.

Have a good night user, just wanted to let you know that bipolar disorder isn't as big of a deal as it might seem at first.

Tits or gtfo

>you seem sad
>why are all of you so sad

You know not the first notes of the music that moves us.

Sad? No. My tears are not for that.