YELLOWSTONE IS ABOUT TO BLOW

Geologist here, my other mates have been warning about yellowstone for years now, and finally it looks like it's going to happen any geological second now.

Animals are fleeing the park, tourists are in awe over activity at the park, all flocking to see a geyser going off consistently now every hour. This has never happened before. The fish in the lakes have left the area for better conditions. It's insane.

Get out now before it's too late.

Other urls found in this thread:

nps.gov/yell/planyourvisit/geyseractivity.htm
quake.utah.edu/earthquake-center/quake-map
volcanoes.usgs.gov/vhp/updates.html
youtu.be/-iGJlYgp43s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I will believe you with out any evidence what's so ever. Thanks.

Guess it's geological time to find a new lake.

Maybe this is what kek warned us about on the 17th?

Run.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

where?

>any geological second now
>aussie flag

piss off m8 sage. australia now leaf tier shitposting wtf

In America.

>le psychic animals sense disasters meme

yesterday an user said there would be a civil war in burgerland starting today

now you expect me to believe this even though its clear that you didn't even put in any effort. just fuck off stop trying to get my hopes up for nothing

The Oil Tycoons are looking forward to this moment; it'll be the day that those fucking tree huggers quit it with their god damned Climate Change Bullshit.

Tfw live in Cheyenne, Wyoming.

Welp boys, its been a good time.

>the fish are leaving the lake

>The fish in the lakes have left the area for better conditions
let that sink in.
>lake.

Animals aren't fleeing the park; they are disappearing...

That's called extinction...

You just expect them to die?

How long is a geological second?

Aussie Fag with teh sht post

The fish have left in a helicopter

>Animals are fleeing the park

Allow me to take a guess: all the roos, koalas and dingos, right?

get out where? to fucking mars?
when yellowstone blows it'll take this entire continent out

pretty normal everyday stuff in America, you pansy aussie nancy boy

You do know rivers can attach to lakes right?

Approximately ten thousand years.

Let me guess, the birds are flying south, and everything else is missing because they're FUCKING HIBERNATING.

The geysers go off all the time because that's what they do. You literally described every winter in Yellowstone.

go back to fucking your kangaroo neighbor M8

Lakes are by definition, navigable... So connected by rivers. Not saying OP isn't a faggot though

>google images says op is a fag

EVERYONE IS LEAVING YELLOWSTONE.
EVERY ANIMAL. PERSON. BIRD. EVERYTHING IS RUNNING AWAY.
I WANT TO RUN TOO, BUT I AM JUST A NEET. I HAVE NO CAR. I CAN JUST SENSE SOMETHING HORRIBLE IS GOING TO HAPPEN

>Any geological second

So within the next 1-2 hundred thousand years?

Never forget that emus btfo ausies

This volcano is just any old diamond dozen... It's the large league. It's an Earth destroyer. Donald Trump won't stop this one.

Nonsense. I live across the street from Yellowstone and I haven't noticed any unusual activity, just another normal day here.

Its not going to happen.

IT'S HAPPENING

>Aussie flag
>Geologist here
Well, this seems like enough proof. Guess it's time to start stockpiling food and water.

>Get out now before it's too late.

Where? Space?

The entire globe will be fucked.

what's it like out there? seems pretty comfy! ya ever go to the Outlaw saloon?

ya lousy bum

Yeah that's quite alarming. I'd be on the road if I ever saw that happening.

only Yellowstone and maybe a few miles around it, everywhere else should be fine except for some ash perhaps

Guys, something weird is happening in the northern hemisphere. Geese and ducks are fleeing by the millions. Bears are burying themselves in caves. Beavers have begun making fallout shelters of some sort. Even the trees are dropping all their leaves and some sort of white ash-like substance is falling all over the place. It's a strange, milky white fluttery substance that melts into a clear liquid when warmed. It's piling up by the foot in some areas. Lakes have dried up and formed some sort of glass-like shell where water used to be.

I'm so scared I can't even go outside without 3-4 layers of protection.

>Geologist here
lol

>yellowstone is just a normal volcano
hahaha, no. Get an education.

UR GONNA BLOW

GET A TISSUE

YELLOW STONE IS ABOUT TO BLOW ITS LOAD

I lived across from the Outlaw at one point, noisy and full of your stereotypical trash.

I think people in Wyoming are pretty reasonable in general, people generally keep to themselves.

I think you mean a roll of Brawny.

nps.gov/yell/planyourvisit/geyseractivity.htm

quake.utah.edu/earthquake-center/quake-map

volcanoes.usgs.gov/vhp/updates.html

Computer says no.

nice! yeah, I was checking out relatively isolated spots (avoiding huge cities, while still retaining an infrastructure) - seems like a place I'd like. Stay safe during the eruption. Cheyenne seems based.

Earthquakes are literally jumping out of the ground. Look, I've been a geologist for years now, I know my stuff. You don't see this activity unless an earthquake is happening. It's very concerning.

NOOOO!!! YELLOW STONE WAS SUPPOSED TO BLOW WHEN GAY MARRIAGE WAS LEGALIZED! !!

IF IT BLOWS NOW EVERYONE WILL THINK GOD IS AGAINST TRUMP!! REEEEEE!!!!

>mfw "whole continent"

So our oil and farms are fugged but neither country collapses.

Fuck mate, keep me updated. I'm a geologist too.

checked and came here to post that.

I think they leave the same way they came, by clinging to bird legs.

I'm a geologist, and what is this about earthquakes? I haven't gotten to that part of my doctorate studies yet.

That's your farm land.

you think i'm stupid enough to believe some computer over a random post on a mong basket weaving forum?
>stupid like a fox

I'm trying trying to make people aware of a potentially horrible event.

Can we use the power of kek and move it to commifornia?

>Fish fucking hate rivers

My dude.

>live in michigan
>vacation to the frozen lake and look across at the ash rain while relaxing in -20 temperature

comfy

yeah. That's all the farm land. Everyone will starve to death.

the entire world will collapse.

Do you not understand the repercussions of a super volcano going off?

>Get out now before it's too late.

Where the fuck am I supposed to go to avoid a potential extinction level event? Space X?

a .3 at .3, that's an explosion of some sort, mining or construction, landslide maybe

Cost of living is pretty cheap still across the state. If you're looking for some good places to stay, Centennial, Encampment are good and near commerce. If you want to be more in the wealthier conservative base, Sheridan, Thermopolis, and Saratoga are good to check out too.

You guys realize that this volcano eruption will only affect middle America right?

>geological second

>US and Canada lose 80% of their food production capacity right after the eruption

>the countries wouldn't collapse guys :^)

Let's just push yellowstone somewhere else

that's just another power plant idiot
thread over everyone leave op has been debunked

I just heard a song on the radio and it had volcano in it i think this could be happening soon days maybe

I'm not saying a collapse won't happen, I'm just saying it won't affect us on such a large scale as the retards in this thread think it will :^)

you realize you're an idiot right?

A global cooling from the ash in the atmosphere would ruin crops world wide creating food shortages and sickness.

Mongolia is close. Just have horses, weapons and some other people. You'll just kill yourself after a few years if you're alone.

thanks, buddy! I appreciate it

there's no way you can be this stupid

yr mum is blowing right now

Hey OP do you think a "Volcanic winter" could buy us an extra 3-5 years to deal with climate change?

And if this happens, will it lead to massive crop failures which in turn will lead to moar refugees?

>no proofs

>no snow in pic
>middle of december

You expect us to believe that?

If double digits it blows

did you just reply to your own post? LARP!!

Sounds like fear mongering, but here is a picture of what I was talking about

>geological second
Calm down people, if we are to believe OP we have enough time to go extinct before Yellowstone erupts.

>1313
???????!!!!!

for anybody interested in yellowstone

youtu.be/-iGJlYgp43s

if all those areas would be destroyed, no one would hardly notice except their relatives, nothing important in those areas at all

>WyYv/Kzf

learn how to samefag, proxys aren't hard to use

Maybe Cheyenne mountain will let you in?

if digits it'll blow on the 21 dec,
if not then op is a faggot & nothing will happens.

Hahaha Yellowstone's going to take California down with it!

>1818
Are these the digits you asked for?

PRAISE KEK PRAISE KEK SPIRIT BOMB FOR KEK LET US GET A HAPPENING OM OM OM OM OM OM OM

Oscar-winning Cyber Geologist here, I can confirm Yellowstone will blow within 45 days, according to my latest data.

These are all normal occurrences for the start of winter.

Don't tell me Sup Forums fell for this.