Obama's Last Days

Does anyone else feel like he legit sounds different these last few days? Even his tone sounds different. Like he's just trying to ride this shit out and he's honest to God worried and almost scared right now?

As if whenever he talks, in his head he's thinking, "Holy shit I'm 1 month away. 1 month before it's all over. 1 fucking month left. 1 God damned month. I get to be Super Nigga for the rest of my life. Talk shows. Hollywood. New York. Maybe I'll go be commissioner to the NFL. Bill Simmons' sports czar? Fuck man, I could be the next Oprah if I want to. I mean, holy fucking shit. Just please...for the love of God...please. Just 1 fucking month. Please...no more..."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1uJyJGHbKlo
youtube.com/watch?v=XBw-Q4-slqI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He knows he left no lasting legacy (Presidential decrees are not the same as real laws) and will go down in history as the negro president who took over the cockpit of the US and purposely guided us into a mountain side.

Regardless of how you feel about Obama, the reality is that he seems to have already checked out years ago. His leadership as president has been missing for a long time, whether it's domestic social issues or foreign affairs

BARRY SOETORO

FIRST PRESIDENT TO EVER GIVE INTO TERRORIST RANSOM DEMANDS FOR AMERICAN HOSTAGES

Pretty much this.

"I dindu nuffin cuz republicans be racist. Wah"

Quite the legacy.

You're witnessing coolman obongo lose hope because sessions is going to have them all publicly executed via firing squad

This. Felt the same way for a while now. I almost feel bad for the guy because he did seem to actually give a fuck about some things when he started out

I am so glad that his legacy will go down as being one of the shittiest presidents of all time.

We HAVE to make sure that democrats and niggers don't try to nostalgia Obama as a great president in the future and he did his best despite hard times. It has to be the narrative that he was a fucking mistake. We cannot allow 8 years of this shit to grow into
>"awh naw baby he wuz great mane he was BLACK"

Him and his brother could start a talk show. No, you could make a show where it was just Barrack and Malik coversing with each other, showing their widely different world views.

He's sounding more and more unhinged and delusional. We are in a dangerous period right now because the left still somewhat controls the levers of power but are increasingly refusing to face reality. This is not good. Trump is obviously trying to keep the situation calm but it's going to be a close thing. I take comfort knowing the military, FBI, and most law enforcement is on Trumps side. CIA is obviously on the niggers side but they seem to be increasingly ineffective. We're sitting on a powder keg.

He chose to side with the globalist goblins, and he chose to support Hillary's failed election campaign.

I actually really like Barry. He wasn't perfect but he did a lot of good things. He was also a great speaker.

What killed my respect for him was his association with Clinton. We all know he hates her. It's sad that he was degraded into supporting her during the election just because of party loyalties.

He goes on to UN or EU... mark it.

Today he pardoned about 1,000 criminals...

What if he didn't have a choice? As if any other President has any choice

On his lasy day in office, Obama will obviously issue a blanket pardon for the treasonous, money-laundering criminal Hillary Clinton.

However, there is no one left to pardon HIM.

Tread lightly, Barak Hussein...

The naïveté. Lets not even start on all the ways he was useless and dangerous and divided America, or that he checked out years ago and spent the last 6+months travelling and golfing and doing the talk show circuit trying to leave us with fuzzy feels. Lets just focus on the rallies. You really think it was just "party loyalties" that made him and michaelle shill for her? It's never been needed before, why now?

It demonstrated impropriety and alluded to corruption. The govt and sitting president should be impartial -regardless of parties - to show the election system is not biased. His shilling gave credence to rigging. And the more he talks about Russian hacking, the more it sounds like he's trying to cover up democratic shenanigans through leftist projection.

It only made him look like he's desperate to hide something really fucking bad that trump will reveal once in power ... or prove that doing it differently fixes a lot of his fuckups. Because yes, he HATES her. So why support her? Because he'd be fucked if didn't get her in.

He overplayed his hand.

Trapper of the Century

He keeps pardoning drug pushers.

Not users, major dealers. Dealers who caused untold misery and violence with their poisons.

He isn't thinking that at all

it would be more like
>"fuck me.. 1 fucking month until that fucking Trump faggot becomes president, He will arrest me for all the war crimes I have committed and all the corruption"
>"Fuck.. I hope Soros hurries up with that race war so I can call Martial Law and cancel the election"

Press N

He knows that we're in a dark place in history and that the left played a huge role in putting us here.

The only lasting part of his (and Killarys) legacy is the Middle East that has been destabilized beyond fixing and the deathtoll that just keeps on rising. This is of what obunga will be remembered, Trump will rip everything else a part (and fix it).

I understand that during today's Habbenings he played golf uninterrupted.

That is a man who knows his time is short and knows where his priorities are

Anything that will fuck the middle class I see ok with obama.

Is the show gonna be called "Double Nigger"

>Also, checked

Plz nigga, the EU is fucked up enough without Obunga stirring the pot even further. I do not wish to die.

Sauce for that, oh dearest faggot?

Don't kid yourself OP. He has been trying to ride this shit out from day#1. First and foremost rule for #1 pot smoker in charge. Can't really fault him for that. I wish he would have been more of man and stood up for freedom and shit, but what president has done that in the past couple hundred years? Face it. We are all pussies now. Doesn't matter who is in charge of the pussies.

He sounds very aggressive, I think. As if he wanted to make a final lasting impression on everyone.

He's realizing it was all for nothing. His Wall Street reforms froze lending and slowed the recovery. He spent all the political capital he had on a health care reform law that's now in the death spiral the critics always said would happen. He entrusted his foreign policy to Hillary Clinton and it's plunged the entire world into chaos. The Russian reset ended with the rise of Vladimir Putin. The Iraq withdrawal he was elected for gave us ISIS. His leadership of the Democratic party saw its end as a national party. His warning against Brexit probably pushed it over the top. The TPP he tried to ram down our throats awakened a sleeping giant in the Rust Belt. The country gave him the ultimate rebuke by electing not just any Republican to be his successor, but his very archnemesis. Everything he worked for he now has to hand over to the one man willing to tear up all of it.

Shakespeare could not have written a more complete deconstruction of a man.

Yeah, I feel like the country's been running on autopilot for the last couple years. The last time I've seen Obama do anything was campaigning in 2012.

Word is he wants to open a hot dog stand in Hawaii.

I am going to miss him so much. I love Obama.

I still want him to have a complete chimp out before he leaves office. Just fucking snap, tear all his clothes off, till he's wearing nothing but his Nobel peace prize and then start flinging his own shit at the delegates at the UN general assembly while screaming "SOROS MADE ME DO IT!".

He's waiting to get with dem white women

>just because of party loyalties.
he had a vision of trump dismantling his legacy brick by brick and then using those bricks to build the wall
trump will unwind his 8 years in 8 months and he will go through life knowing in his own head that he was erased like a lead pencil

This is the best post.

Greatest post EVER

>globalist goblins
Jesus Christ i pissed a little laughing at that with the picture of Soros. He does look like a little goblin from that Movie with Bowie.

Beautiful.

I think I'll photoshop that one into something, maybe that pic with him sitting next to Trump looking depressed.

He comes out as trans.

I had a dream about that once.
Obama had his skin lightened, put on a blonde wig and had a absolutely massive boob job. Then he declared he was a woman and a new person now, so he could run for a third term since he wasn't Barack Obama anymore, rather he was BigRack Obama.

Your post, good sir, is poetry. Perfectly stated.

Oh...there is gonna be some sweet sweet purging going on over at the Farm...Depts. of State and Justice are gonna take some hefty hits too, but OMG the CIA is proper fucked.

Ooosh senpai. Almost makes me feel for him... almost.

may be related
youtube.com/watch?v=1uJyJGHbKlo

Great meme work. Truly top notch. Spread this far and wide

>Shakespeare could not have written a more complete deconstruction of a man.
Perfect summary user. Perfect.

Beautiful

I'm not going to address anything other than my pet peeve. Barry is not a great speaker. Not by any objective measure. Subjectively, he is much better than most of his counterparts, but Bush is a terrible public speaker and almost every American politician is a hack these days. The skills necessary for a politician have changed in the last 50 years, it is now more about fundraising than rhetorical appeal. TV, radio and mass media ads spread a campaign further than stem-winding speeches, and they cost a lot of money, so the focus has been on that aspect. Trump is obviously an exception, but he's not a great speaker either...maybe Trump's ability to break the back of the donor class will change the need for rhetorical appeal, but I doubt it. He'll be treated as an aberration.

Yeah, that picture was really perfect for it. Obama looks depressed and he's blurry and out of focus like he's fading away into nothing. I wonder if I should have put the text over the picture and made it transparent though.

I'd pay money for a show where Malik rips Obama apart, dude hates his brother.

Whatever you're on, cut the dose.

I have kind of a dark absurdist sense of humor, so I have weird dreams.

One time I dreamed that I dug a tunnel under the kabaa in Mecca, rerouted the sewer system up through the thing and showered the grand mosque with a giant geyser of shit. I thought it was funny.

That's because it is funny.

It's halalarious.

Perfectly said.

posted to facebook lel

Why is no one talking about this?
youtube.com/watch?v=XBw-Q4-slqI

and the worst part is that he probably will never give a fuck about it either

he spent the last year vacationing and playing golf on our dollar

he's going to spend his retirement playing more fucking golf and will start up some stupid online network to spread stupid leftist rhetoric that will only ever reach people who drink the kool-aid already

hes never going to fucking learn a damn thing from his mistakes, at this point hell never even have to deal with their consequences, and that's probably worse than anything he could ever suffer from them

If you keep pushing your country in the right direction you'll see your criminal leadership pay for their crimes. Trump might not do it, because the US is already very divided and if he is smart he'll heal the wounds Obama almost made lethal. But think about what might come after Trump. You burgers need a creative presidency, to turn your country into a normal country without a collapse that will plunge the world into chaos. Trump could be the beginning of a golden era of good rulers and world peace. That and imagine Obama, Bush, Cheney, and Clinton getting a trial for war crimes?

nobody wants to deal with the consequences of it

yep

Bravo. Screencapping this.