PLEASE STYX PLEASE

PLEASE STYX PLEASE

IT'S ALREADY DEAD

STOP IT

youtube.com/watch?v=hc0NTnwMRL8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Oa8Vt_qLhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It just hit me how much Styx resembled The Undertaker.
>starts out as spooky occult man
>sharply changes demeanor and attire
>still retains past qualities while embracing newer ones
This is "American Badass Styx" we're seeing.

Can we stop spamming this retard on the board?

Styx can you get in here an answer some questions.

Don't bully Styx about his "very funny" line anymore, or he'll hex you with the blood fits

It's actually quite funny how badly you will be punished for insulting the Prince

That's about all. Peace out.

has anyone read sickness in hell?

>SPQR

WE

lololol

he's advertising on the board.
literally a no name fuck that got his hands on proxies and is taking advantage of Sup Forums's popularity to push his shit books and urge retards to pay for his patreon.

>being this wrong

I'm actually a pretty lady

You're just a faggot

stop advertising numale

>numales
here you go
youtu.be/_Oa8Vt_qLhk

Cringe

Did Styx inherit the soul of Lemmy?

Alright Sup Forums,
It looks like I'm going to be accused of shilling again, in all truth these people are probably paid shills from alphabet-soup agencies. Its more than likely they're from the same tin-horn dictatorships where my content is being censored, its actually quite funny.

That's about all. Peace out.

Goddammit Styx, put a fucking shirt on

its like with every new video they try to break the dislike record

i dont even care, this shit only makes people lean further conservative

This

Guy doesn't shill any of that on his political videos. If anything he points out how he's supporting himself just fine.

He's actually anglo or something, not Mediterranean masterrace

he's advertising his channel on Sup Forums. He tried this stupid shit with 8/pol/ but the mods there bans his ass whenever he's acting up and start spamming the catalog with his shit.

get a fucking job nigger. everyone knows you started showing your ugly face here after trump won the primaries and Sup Forums went in the news

I lol'd until the day went the way of the dinosaur

>no lamestream media
Overall bretty good

you're thinking about legacy media, let's face it
it's actually quite funny you made that error

Alright YouTube I have chime in about this. Both phrases are used quite frequently

T.A.A.P.O.

They are pushing it to make this place look more looney (paganism/satanism).

You seem to be forgetting that we worship the Egyptian chaos god with numerical ouiga

I listen to this guy sometimes, usually in the background. I haven't watched many of his newer videos because I've been busy, but I was surprised that he wasn't more popular in the months leading up to the elections because of his positions on key issues.

I haven't watched any of his occult-related videos however, that shit seems kind of lame.

Today on "someone Styx must have insulted a while ago and who is now buttblasted" we have "that Malaysian muslim who seems to appear on every fucking Styx thread"

His occult videos are surprisingly friendly to starting hobbyists. It will bore you though if you're not slightly interested.

nigga just close your eyes if you dont like it

NOT
FUNNY
AT
ALL

Maybe Styx fucked his gf.

>mtv killed tv, the gem of the 80s and 90s

that's truth right there

Alright youtube

If you don't like Styx then fuck you.

I am lol'ing

Why is he dressed like the leader singer from Sisters of Mercy.

Can't vex the hex

Petty, materialistic fabrics are a barrier between you and the Barellius Demons of the Inner Circle you dingus

>leaf