Did Trump winning make you think less about killing yourself?

I was happy at first, until I realized my life is still the same. Still no gf, no job, no friends. And no politician can change that.

No I am not a depressed loser frog poster.

No, I've never thought of killing myself. You should kill yourself.

>sick and alone
>browse Sup Forums to ease the hurt
>see this thread
Well, good night user.

OP. Use this moment as a motivation to change your life, You supported TRUMP. Trump is an ALPHA and you will become one as well, just have confidence and go out and "GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY!"

kek has blessed you, brother. examine the two pairs of doubles and witness for yourself. kek is real, user.

keep your chin up. you will reach inner peace through kek by faith.

voting for a politician cause of ur personal deprssion is fucking loser shit

Every time there is a happening i think that if i kill myself i might miss some awesome shit in 2017

change can only come from within and kek used up all our life reserves

Stop sulking like a woman and get your act together. You deserve no sympathy otherwise.

I finally see a light in all this darkness
I see a glimmer of hope, a possible future that I have dreamt about but have long given up on
I see redemption, endless possibilities and a glorious return of what we once were.
This is the beginning of something beautiful bros, share it with me

He's told me himself that I cannot be a prophet. If digits ever will it, I must have matured spiritually.

Hahah OP is a fag lol that's what people say on Sup Forums kill yourself haha Sup Forums is so fun because its so edgy nigger lol

WWTD?

Trump is just a politican only you can change your life Trump is just going to make it easier on you to have a better life. As for me, personally, Trump is sort of the catalyst that helped pushed to work harder and try to succeed.
>tfw you want to be successful.

>leaf

No, but you can.

Ask your doctor if wellbutrin might be right for you.

That is an especially good picture

Trump is a joke. Take the NatSoc pill. Become übermench.

>wellbutrin
Fuck the pharmaceutical Jew. Look up a supplement called 5-HTP it has the same antidepressant effects without any side effects.