Why is Sup Forums becoming more and more hateful?

Why is Sup Forums becoming more and more hateful?

Every day I see an ever increasing number of threads telling other people to die, that they are shit simply because of the country they are born in, or that they deserve a horrible faith because of the leader of their government. You are damning yourselves. Where did the lessons of "treat others how you wish to be treated" go? I truly believe that many of you still have a lot of good within you. Maybe we can do something to this world by not conforming to its notions of hatred. I get that you're frustrated beyond belief, I know because I am too. We can't lose faith Sup Forums because the change has to start with us. We have to change. We have to be different, more loving individuals to prove that some good still remains here. I'm sorry all of this is happening to you. Maybe this is wasteful, but I had to get this off my chest. If I could restore faith to even 1 person, I know the world can move past this.

Become the best person you can be.
Try your hardest to follow some set or moral principles and not to spread hatred.
Love often and do so genuinely.

Thanks for helping me become more redpilled Sup Forums. Praise kek that we live in a time where there is an opportunity that we can all come together for a greater good.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMaWsfLYQko
reddit.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We hate because we love far too much.

these accusations are absurd
Sup Forums is a board of peace

you should be beheaded for insulting Sup Forums

>Trump is President
>Europe is on the verge of total war

>Please be friend again
They are scared, how lovely

Fucking git yourself fucking flaming faggot. Fuck your feelings and fuck you. I'm gonna kick your mom and your dog in the teeth.

There is truth in what you say. When you hurt more, it broadens the spectrum. It opens you up to greater, long-lasting satisfaction and the opportunity for greater happiness.

You're just a regular guy and you're being a cynic. I don't mind. We probably have a lot in common. Here is your (You).

but still black

Sorry, but _____ of peace is now trademarked by Islam. Pay up, infidel

The hate level is being somewhat intensified by all the liberals who refuse to accept that they lost the election.

MUH POPULAR VOTE.

>nog twitter meme

Not fooling anyone, you've been here for a couple months.

Ever heard the pearl of wisdom "talk shit get hit"? We operate like a wolf pack now.

i don't, i just want everyone to get along in america, i don't even care if whites decline here, only silly people care about that

but i just want people to get along and if we disagree to do it with civility

If we are given even basic signifiers of people belonging to specific groups, we will seize whatever info we can and use it to attack those groups to protect our own. This kind of shit is inevitable, it's why the half-global experiment of multiculturalism is falling apart.

We like to think we're above the shit exercised by the left, but in our own way we succumb to it too. Ultimately it's unavoidable. Sup Forums is mostly made up of absolute morons so of course the level of shitflinging here is especially cringeworthy in its vapidity.

nah a lot of americans here are pretty individualist, i'd like to think we can look past race here

we're gonna have to eventually, this identity politics cannot go on forever

Wow who else tells us to look past race? Lookin to get hit?

isn't the long term goal to stop identity politics and unite as americans?

white nationalism is just the reflection of left wing identity politics. personally i feel that if we took that route we would just be copying leftists except by saying blacks are bad instead of whites.

Indeed.
Love brings pain and pain brings hate.

fuck off and die fag

One thing I actually like about Sup Forums is that we often use humor to lighten the shittiness. I've been here for maybe over a year or so. I'm actually you're regular middle-class white male, like a lot of us here. I just want us to come together.

that's a good point. you can't beat racism by adding more racism.

long term goal of a trump administration is bringing back individualism as a core tenant of the GOP

do you even know how many layers of irony are behind each statement. Kill yourself faggot and lurk moar before you open your mouth

Perhaps, but Mexicans need to go back to Central/South America. We have Indian reservations and its not fair to them to let all these beaners stay.

Op is Either a newfag or a kike trying to move us from the true path

You'll have to be more creative than that to actually get somewhere with me. Sorry.

fuck off normie, god is dead and there is no reason for anonymous politeness

Do you actually know what irony is or are you just trying to sound smart? :^)

Google "who created white people" and post your fucking face when

Our way of life and the very core of what it means to be a man, white, western, etc. are all under attack with this biblical level of post modernist brainwashing bullshit

You blame God for our mistakes. I'm not so sure I even believe in God, but if I were to entertain the notion, I believe he doesn't owe you or me a good life. It's something you earn.

No, I absolutely sympathize with this. I understand that our way of life is going down the drain. I'm saying we stay strong in the face of adversity and not give in to the hate machine.

It's not hateful to dominate. If you can't identify your enemies, you will be dominated.

Look here's the thing. I don't hate anyone on an individual basis. I've talked to many different types of people. But I do not accept what is happening in Europe as being acceptable. European groups should have the right to not take in millions of 3rd-worlders that don't share their culture or blood.

I try not to judge people I meet irl, but I will continue posting, for example, that blacks as a group are more violent at every poverty level than whites. I'm not going to pretend every culture is equal.

I love my family and my country and the lands of my ancestors.

maybe they could come here? some of them?

This is an opinion based on your own anecdotal evidence. I'm so sorry the world has been so shitty to you. In my experience domination comes from a position of wanting power. This is what happens in the animal kingdom. Dominion over the rest of the pack. It is our privilege that we get to rise above these primitive instincts.

kill yourself

There is nothing wrong with stating actual facts. The responsibility of action falls on the listener if you are stating something objective. Not judging others in person is a very noble thing for you to do. If half of our planet could do this we would be a better place. What is happening in Europe are acts of violence. You don't need to justify yourself for disagreeing with these. You are in the right as long as you are not the aggressor.

I realize some people manage to remain good and help others during these dark, dark times.
I'm sick of being shitted on. I want what's owed to me. I'm not entitled because I've already paid my debts in full and still all I get in return is a fat fuck you.
So no. Fuck you. No more mr. nice guy.

I used to be like you. I thought people would just get along, be friends, even follow the NAP. It is all naivete. The geopolitics of this earth require conflict to sustain itself. Conflict that drives billions to despise what others have. Conflict that drives extremism, radicalism and far worse hate than this board could ever produce. And to top that off, pinkos will put their own useful idiots to the wall, what do you think they will do to you? Leftists in general despise you. This election only proves it. We laugh and call it salt, but in 4 years, 8? They will grow more and more violent like they always do.

I used to think justice came from mutual cooperation. Now I know it comes from the barrel of a gun and you are a fool if you think otherwise. This world is operating on a Might Makes Right system whether you want to believe it or not and no one will come to save you. Not the police, not the government, and certainly not anyone who thinks you are an ebil nazi who deserves to die.

tldr
also shutup niger

i think that you are wrong. americans generally get along fine when we have a republican in office. it is the democrats who are the problem.

i think trump will bring the country together. some on the left will even like his policies of protectionism.

I felt the same. Honestly what has made this last year much more bearable is changing anger into indifference. The world is cruel and doesn't care about you, so why should you even give it the time of day? I think we are better than that. Be indifferent towards the garbage and shit that happens, but don't lose sight of being kind and humble in those small circle scenarios.

>why are people hateful on a board called politically incorrect

Kindly drown yourself, my amigo.

>americans generally get along fine
>it is the democrats who are the problem.

Did you not just read what I posted? Firstly, americans do not just get along. America relies on warmongering to sustain its economy. The petrol dollar is a very real thing. Middle east conflict drives that petrol dollar. The geopolitics of the saudis, the US and Israel are some of the most cut throat of any system ever implemented.

Secondly, you think democrats will just lay down and give up? You think the same people who went from sending emails to invading state houses are just going to be chill about it? Like I said, we mock them now but I see the writing on the wall.

Holy shit it's real
Also:

(((Goldstein)))

The difference is that my brother and I would be willing to hit the birds back or push them away once the situation becomes unsustainable. We are both physically fit.
See pic in

>Sup Forums
>becoming more hateful
>more hateful
>Sup Forums

Reddit out

I'm just hoping Trump is a combo of Teddy Roosevelt, for his anticorruption stance and his patriotic Americanism, and Reagan, minus the shitty parts (started us on the road to globalization, hostile to working class institutions, pro-mass migration). My formative years essentially lined up with H.W. Bush and Clinton, it was pretty comfy and civil, I'd like my children to grow up in a society and environment like that.

But I would only resort to something once my family or community was in immediate danger or the country has already collapsed. Aside from that, I will just keep voting for people like Trump. Otherwise, my actions would do nothing to advance my beliefs.

And I used to be like you.
The politics of the earth are abhorrent, there really is no getting around that fact, so I give that to you. But who is to say that you, the individual must subscribe to what's popular? Just because hate is all the rage with the kids these days doesn't mean I want any part in it. Hearing about your past it sounds like you're not fond of it yourself. Don't let this stuff get to you. We are all on our way to the grave so we might as well make this place hospitable in the meantime.

Sorry for sounding mega preachy Sup Forums. Sometimes I just can't stand all of the degeneracy. This has just been my personal best approach on fighting this shit so I wanted to let others know that there are alternatives to trying to beat it through pure force.

Anyways guys, I'm going to bed. Stay safe out there.

The same reaction would've occurred from the right had Trump lost. This whole election was a lose lose situation.

Yep, good night.

I didn't know they made Indians that black

Get off your high horse. You know the truth that ALL animals, including humans, are competing for resources. There is a limiting function that determines when a species is fighting against itself, and nature has determined these thresholds as family, tribe, race, etc. and at each level you need enough freely available resources. If you fuck with this like globalists have, you get chaos and your natural thresholds are destroyed.

Jesus Christ you sound like such a huge faggot. Do you fucking yourself in the ass every night or what? Get some balls you AIDS ridden freak.

We are waking up. The overton window shifted to the right after Trump won, and that affected us too.

Next shift will literally be sending you apes back to Africa.

>reddit fag

The people who are hateful here do so because they still think it's fun. If they still think it's fun, they might be new.

We had either a methanon or a mass troll party spamming the board last night. The posts were so insult-ridden, they weren't even using punctuation.

silly black man, you can't become a slav, you aren't even wearing adidas and your squat isn't nearly low enough

bump. being redpilled doesn't mean being hatefu. Recognizing racial difference and human biodiversity doesn't mean being hateful. By all means hate niggerish behavior.

>Way of life going down drain

Just trying to get around the fact that it's under attack.

More and more? Yeah okay newfaggot. Sup Forums is significantly less harsh than it used to be.
It's just board culture. It's like the use of cunt in Australia. It's one of the ways that the high energy environment of the board is manifested.

if pol makes you cringe sometimes, please spend some time on int. at least here ppl will try to explain all the bantering, while on int they'll just call you stupid and repeat x1000 until one of the two fucks off for good.

why are liberals becoming more and more hateful? Every day i see an ever increasing desire among the left for white genocide and for whites and hetero cis males to kill themselves. You're fucking yourselves. Where did the lessons of 'treat each other as you'd like to be treated' go? I truly believe that they've been brainwashed by frankfurt teachings in an increasingly infiltrated and corrupted education system. Maybe we can come together and have an HONEST discussion of how fucking hypocritical and hateful the left has become. I get that you're frustrated by the fact that to subscribe to you leftist agenda you must be a hypocrite and it hurts you deep in your core if you possess any capacity for logic. We can't lose faith, humanity, because even hateful social marxists and they are humans too, We have to let them grow out of it. We have to be better, loving and based individuals to prove that we have strength beyond that of a college professors attempts to unravel our youths' beautiful futures. I'm sorry your butt hurts,but it wouldn't if you weren't taking it in the ass by your own agenda on an hourly basis. Maybe this is wasteful, but maybe you will actually grow the fuck up one day and realize that your ideology is one of HATE and IGNORANCE. I know the boys and girls of the world will accept the logical conclusions of biology one day and people of color will realize that calling for white genocide will get them back where they came from 400 years ago..
Become the person you can be, not the one the liberal professors brainwashed you into.
Try your best to look through the eyes of the people you hate.
Love genuinely and without bias.
You're welcome.
youtube.com/watch?v=cMaWsfLYQko

/thread/

WHY YOU ALWAYS LYING

kys

I highly doubt the CIA and 95% of the media would be pissed off if Trump lost

There wouldn't be death threats to electors and there certainly wouldn't be weeks long riots. Assuming it was a fair and square loss, that is. Hillary lost DESPITE her cheating the entire time which makes this whole situation all the more infuriating.

To add to this, the media would be going APESHIT if the situation was reversed. Could you imagine the uproar if Obama's electors were getting harrassed, let alone full blown death threats and an organized and openly stated coup attempt? The media not only didn't condemn it, they cheered it on.

THe situation reversed would mean nothing. It's what they want: division. Make the people fight eachother, don't you get it? The ONLY situation the media wouldn't want would be the true reversal of the current situation which is: peace. If all guys would start to get along instead of fighting they will lose power.

>i don't even care if whites decline here

you must be lost...here ya go

reddit.com

Yeah, Sweden is the most redpilled country in the world. Open your heart, ass, mind, and borders, only then will you be free.

Except what is a man with an open ass, mind, heart, and borders called? A puppet.
Fucking idiot.

More hateful than what?

The true redpill and the path to power.