Road Rage victim

Sup Forums will defend this.

> The 3-year-old boy shot dead in an alleged road rage incident in Little Rock, Arkansas, was identified as Acen King, a family member told ABC News.

> The shooting happened Saturday while the boy was in the car with his grandmother and his 1-year-old sibling, Lt. Steven McClanahan of the Little Rock Police Department said.

> When the grandmother, identified by police as 47-year-old Kim King-Macon of Little Rock, stopped at an intersection, a man in the car behind her honked, the police said.

> King-Macon honked back, and the suspect got out of his car and fired a gun, police said.

gma.yahoo.com/3-old-road-rage-shooting-victim-arkansas-idd-001931385.html

>dead nog
it defends itself

Kek approves

What is there to defend? Little Rock has been run by Democrats for decades. This is the result of their "leadership." It's sad, but it's beyond our influence. This is the kind of world that liberals want for themselves.

>grandmother
>47
holy fuck niggers lmao

Probably a black who shot him.
White guy wouldn't have missed.

I'm just glad it wasn't a White kid. I don't give a shit about niggers to be perfectly honest.

I am positive it was over more then just a fucking honk, most likley she cut him off and cussed him or similar to that video of the little kid hanging out the window cussing the other car driver.

Bullet was meant for gramgram but hit the kid.

Acen King

3(kid) + 20(mom) + 24(grandma) = 47 years old (ages at birth) not that bad

>king

WE

>17 year old mom
>not bad
lmao at you burgers

HE WAS GON BE A DOCTA N SHEEEEIIT

A criminal career cut so short.

Good.

>one nigger dead, one nigger heading to his advanced nigger housing project (prison)

Win-win.

>car gets peppered with bullets
>just keep driving and go on with your errands

so is a day in niggerville

>Shooting child after getting honked at
I don't know if I have enough rope for this

>Acne King

What the fuck

>I am positive it was over more then just a fucking honk, most likley she cut him off and cussed him or similar to that video of the little kid hanging out the window cussing the other car driver.

This.

Nobody shoots anyone over a honk. Not even a nigger.

Oh thank goodness it's just a little kid, now we wont have to listen to BLM complain for weeks on end since they only give a shit about hoods who get shot by cops when they pull a gun.

kid had a gun in the backpack. Made shooter nervous, which is all it takes in our great United States.

I can't stand fuckers that road rage. There's no need to run an old lady off the fucking road because she is driving too slow for your liking.

I hope they find the sack of shit that pulled the trigger and hang him. I'm betting if the shooter is black the story will get buried in the msm. I'm sure the media would cover this more than if world War were to break out if the shooter is white.

My bet, this goes away and is forgotten once it is found to be a black gang faggot. I hope the community finds him and guts him.

how dumb can you be?

niggers

>most likley she cut him off and cussed him
>implying this justify shooting at a person

Damnit Sup Forums, kids shouldn't die. We shouldn't condemn them as niggers until they are adults. Once they are adults we can round them up and curb stomp them. But little kids? They can barely remember to tie their own shoes or recite the names of their friends in school. I'm a repub by mind and will always be so, but I'll forever be a lib in my heart for kids. Nothing makes me want to grab a gun more than knowing kids are being killed or hurt. If pizzagate was in San Diego I'd have held the employees hostage until I had my answers. As for myself, I was kidnapped 3 times for being white with blonde hair and blue eyes. Won't discuss where and when. I want all child killers and pedophiles dead.

It was a nig who shot him.

Sup Forums also defends the fact that capitalism killed my father who fell into a lathe.

My father was killed because he, as a lathe operator, was overworked by his capitalist pig bosses.

The resulting exhaustion led to him dozing off at work and falling face first into the lathe. Pic related is the true picture of the scene and status of his body after he fell in.

Think about the fact that capitalism killed my dad when I was only 6 months old next time you buy an iPhone, or when you open those expensive gifts Christmas morning

Forgot pic.

depends on the type of honk. honking is a nuanced language.

maybe your dad should've been doing some speed like a responsible adult so he can stay awake on the job

meant for

>leaf

That's an average age of 22 when they first give birth.

My dad never touched a single drop of alcohol or illicit drugs in his entire lifetime because he was an honourable man.

lmao, who cares about dead niggers.

why was that little nigga driving anyways?

Where there's Africans you'll find Africa.

I'm not defending a child murderer.
I hope he rots in jail for the rest of his life.

kek don't start shit there won't be shit. One less future felon anyway desu. No big loss.