Attention all anons

This sack of shit will glorify himself as the leader of the resistance media for the next 4 years.

He might not be happy about Trump being president, but on the daily basis, he's gonna make a ton of money and he knows it. Every redditor, sjw, leftist, basically every parasite assblasted by the Trump victory will listen to his crap ideology like if it was an heroic opinion.

We need to destroy him, we need to expose him. He's not the resistance, he is the pure product of the establishment ideology. He is the child of aipac, rotschilds, bielderberg, democrats, everything that is wrong in this world, everything that is currently ruling the world. He is on the ruling side, he's not an outsider. He's a globalist, racemixer, anti-white piece of shit. He supports literally everything globalists want.

We need to do something. No need to be dirty, we just have to expose the fucking truth.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SOHCj5BRSlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who?

who?

Hes the roach who assissinated the Russian ambassador

Nice

Are you saying that ugly roach also drove the truck in the Nice attack

'Rebel headquarters'

the Young Turd.

He's a fucking joke, all they do is rehash shitlib "journalism" like huff paint and sliding into the atlantic

somebody get alex jones on the phone. he has experience.

Hey Frenchbro, you're about 5 years too late on this one. I know the people that come here for a right wing safe space, have just heard of him within the last year (because he opposed the great meme god) but shit son.

TYT has been around since the early 2000's and wildly popular for the last 5 years at least. I'd rather listen to TYT than MSM, and if you disagree you're probably just biased because of memes and clips you've seen here. Their talking points are usually teetering the middle line (outside of OBVIOUS liberal bullshit) and just like with any media, if you take away their "spin" on the story, the facts are still there.

TL;DR Quit crying, you won't change anything, and you sound just like Sup Forums talking about Alex Jones before the conditioning meme started.

>right wing safe space
>using that term unironically
>id rather listen to tyt than the msm
>the facts are still there

hahahahahahaaha
wow
you try so hard to fit in here and then prove youre still a cucked liberal behind it all

Put Alex's face on the ambassador

If you can't see that he's full of shit, there's no hope for you.

Get him on race.
"To all the latinos who voted Trump... Well, I hope he doesn't deport any of your relatives."

Thats racist as fuck. It implies all latinos are here illegally or have relatives that are here illegally. Its implying that all Latinos are Mexicans who jumped the border or are anchor babies.

You can find it in one of the salty election day videos. Best of the Young Turks Election Day Melt down or something.

You're just a fucking memester. I can promise you I've been here much longer than you dumb faggot. I don't align myself with any political party, because that implies I agree with all their talking points. Eat shit

Where is he full of shit? Oh, he's full of shit because a bunch of cancerous people agree with the guests (they are there for Ana and the dyke by the way, not Cenk). It's not like I love the fucking guy, your post is just misinformation of another kind.

Cenk and Ana might suck but TYT has some based people like Jimmy and Jordan Chariton. I'll take TYT over MSM any day.

Anyone else find it insane how conservatives can convince themselves that the one media outlet that wants to get rid of the primary avenue of elite influence in politics, campaign donations, is a tool of the elite?

>It implies all latinos are here illegally or have relatives that are here illegally
It implies that some number of the latinos who voted for Trump have relatives who are illegal which isn't exactly a stretch

He serves the ideology of the elites, you incommensurable idiot.

Do you think thats a response to what I just said?

The main focus of their activism and the entire show is taking money out of politics. How the fuck does that serve the elite?

user, you didn't reply to me ;_; I was going to ask you to provide clips supporting every single one of your claims. That's a lot of stuff you have crammed in to the original point, I would just like to see it backed up, just like every other thread on this board.

>main focus of the show is taking money out of politics
>shills for the candidate with her dirty fingers in every single wall street pie, as well as saudi princes and a whole bunch of other nasty people

You are losing your time, shills. This board will always remain far right, we've past the point of no return a long time ago. You are delusional.

>shills for the candidate with her dirty fingers in every single wall street pie, as well as saudi princes and a whole bunch of other nasty people
Alright I'm certain you haven't watched much of TYT. Both candidates were taking big money and some people at TYT tepidly supported Hillary Clinton having supported Bernie overwhelmingly in the primary.

Alongside this they constantly report on instances of influence peddling as well as run pretty much the only activism group aimed at getting money out of politics.

Address me directly retard, I have no hope of moving you further left I just want to know how you could possibly think that the elite want money out of politics

Attend any TYT events and ask about Armenian genocide.

They get assmad when you shitpost IRL at them.

Hey lad, I'm here every day so i don't give a shit. It can remain far right. I'm just going to call you retards out if you don't even have the decency to bring some videos or links to a discussion, where you are calling someone that isn't MSM, as resistance leader for liberals. It's your thread and you're capping it out with "I give up, but this board is still right wing LOL".

I'm here for political discussion, keks, and happenings. Right wingers and left wingers alike can be funny or retarded.

>we
Nah, fuck off baguette.

I enjoy his take on things, but I don't like the people he surrounds himself with except Comrade Jimmy.

Look at these two pathetic shills asking for attention and validation. We're not giving you any credit.

Point at them and laugh.

>Sup Forums is not a right wing safe space
>Everyone who disagrees is a shill and me and my fellow right wingers will point and laugh at you if you question us

Frenchbro, I'm just merely pointing things out. You have brought nothing else to the table other than insults and a bunch of empty claims back with zero evidence.

Refer to this

I think I figured out why french flag is so angry.

youtube.com/watch?v=SOHCj5BRSlw

idgaf fagot

>leaf

do nothing

he's a source of comedy.

Damn France. I haven't seen you this mad since you put that Corsican in charge

going the distance aren't you my dude

I only know him as that guy that has gigantic temper tantrums on air every few days. No one of any significance gives a shit about his opinion on anything

A few weeks back I saw a poster for there show at the college next to mine, near where I was walking. It looked empty as fuck.

This whole thing is clickbait media psychology. The entire point of Trump's election was that clickbait media psychology doesn't work anymore.

TyT have gone too far down the shitter. Their bullshit is why i stopped being a liberal in the first place. Honestly they turn more people away from their ideas than encourage them.

NYPA Cenk.

This. Even though I agree with some of the shit they say, they use every logical fallcy in the book and don't take journalism seriously. They're the liberal version of brexitbart or conservative daily and all that bullshit news.
Best news sources: WSJ, NPR, and your local conservative paper

Was him serving AJ and Roger Stone? lmao