Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZN239G6aJZo
youtube.com/watch?v=FLutUEe-owo
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

so many boners

Elysium :^(

>tfw the end makes me actually rage

Nah, I will forever love that movie no matter what.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZN239G6aJZo

Don't get me wrong, It's one of my favorite movies, but it hurts knowing that I will never visit mid-2000s Europe.

>watch eurotrip
>no muslims
was it like this in 2000?

Aside from Dan, what is bad about this one.

And this

youtube.com/watch?v=FLutUEe-owo

Can't watch it without masturbating.

She could really use my benis desu

:^)

kek

Any Holocaust film. Retarded Sup Forums jokes ruined films.

>eurotrip
>all the American actors are white

The US wasn't 100% white in 2000

However the UK was definitely still over 90% white back then, and Europe in general had significantly fewer shitskins

No

> : /8 {t}

Barney always was marxist propaganda.

Sharing is caring bullshit faggotry.

yeah, pretty much

I fucking loved Eurotrip

Gotham

Fucking Penguin became a faggot AND a donald trump stand in

I literally can't watch any movie without thinking about what would either piss off Sup Forums or SJWs. It fucking sucks.

I was in Europe in 2002. The outer districts of Paris were mudslime shitholes even then, in Brussels the mudslimes were anti-American fucks, and some friends were robbed in Hamburg by muds who held a syringe to one guy's throat that they said had AIDS blood in it. These garbage humans have been ruining Europe for a while.

Europe is still over 90% but you just cant visit a European capital without seeing hundreds of non Europeans. Big Western cities stopped being homogenous before we were born.

No

Is Bratislava really as bad as they portray it in that film?

I'm pretty sure Elysium is an accidental redpill movie. Earth goes to shit and is a wasteland populated by jobless shitskins who are helpless without the ingenuity of whitey. Whitey lives in utopian space station that gets shrecked by shitskins, now everyone is in the same position.

It's like the ultimate crabs in a bucket movie. I ended up having more sympathy for the space nazis.

parks and recreation. holy shit the lib bull shit is so thick. all the strong female characters ( whatever) but then when Andy goes to college he majors in Womens studies or some shit?? really??

Inglorious Basterds

No it got the gibs and is comfy now

Every aspect of media entertainnent is politicized now... I mean maybe it always was but its more overt now and they aren't afraid to basically say fuck you white people (rogue one director).

Yeah ill stick to older movies, good stuff. Still had to actually have decent writing and story - couldn't just dazzle you with crazy CGI and forget to write a coherent plot.

it gets worse by the year

this. ill also add Shrek. god damn it, i used to like that movie

this

lmfao at just the picture.

hmm i can't recall any agenda being pushed in Shrek?

Sup Forums in general just ruined it.

>germany flag

what did they mean by this?

Why is it impossible to watch? I havn't watched it in years, but I still have a copy. Should I be tossing it in the garbage then? Or onto my TV tonight.

it was all filmed in hungary or czech republic

this was actually funny

Don't talk shit about Barney, you decrepit fuck.

I'm sick of (((Hollywood))) portraying Eastern Europe as such a bad place. Something like Hostel would be better suited to a lawless dindu shithole like Detroit than Bratislava, which is peaceful and 99% white.

I guess it's because it shows europe before it became a brown swath which, if you're not european, probably makes it even funnier.

another submission, pic related.

lmao i remember watching this at 14. i felt bad, but i still defended the nazis

Watch. Its a total work of fiction that takes place in a utopian europe where you experience different cultures uncucked by mohammed. Also they rip on slavs big time.

at least rugrats was blatantly jewish.

Why is Eurotrip impossible to watch?
Its breddy good nostalgia

Haha. Now if they made eurotrip it would be called "meccatrip". You had beautiful women sweden. Yoo bad you were too much of a puss to have any babies with them.

yeah, makes it more amusing than anything. now if only the show's existing fanbase wasn't so cancerous.

>However the UK was definitely still over 90% white back then
No it wasn't
Stop believing the lies
America was still just as white as it is today except there were about 30 million less illegals and all shitskins knew to stay in their own fucking zones away from white utopia

Tommy = the heroic jewish figure
Chuckie = the cowardly goyim
Angelica = the evil nazi
Suzy = the good goyim

Not sure about the rest.

It's like watching feel-good propaganda from Nazi Germany. A Reich and continent that are forever gone.
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

>Czech Republic

Kek

I could totally relate to a michling like Tommy Pickles. Gets his christmas and Hanukkah.

Part master race, part chosen baby.

>Pic related however is a deep redpill when you realize the symbolism of Robotnik vs. The Furfags who he wanted to Hitler out of existence, however in a transhimanist twist it was Sonics own uncle who invented robotization tech to keep people from dying.

>Watching that garbage in the first place
Kill yourself capeshitfag
You deserve the pain

they also had the whole liberal feminist bull dyke mother/beta husband dynamic (phil and lil's parents), and the dual-income household run by the careerwoman with a phone glued to her head that dumped their kid on their relatives (angelica's parents).

So, angelica is in a committed threeesome with the twins?

what the fuck?

>Because OP doesn't know
>So don't tell OP

Bitch in the cover of that is a kike just fyi

any post-80s WW2 film out of Hollywood, I mean not even based Band of Brothers was safe when they basically fabricated an entire series of events just so they could have a "muh holocaust" episode.

I have no clue what's going on there. maybe she's just a shitty single mother and the twins had kids as part of an incestuous relationship.

I can see that
I loved the early 2000's
Best years of my life
Probably why I don't see it as an issue, look on it with fondness instead of wishing it could come back

I fucking hate this movie

>animal inclusion initiative
>only a bunny can call another bunny cute
>foxes aren't sly and shifty, except they all are
>the prey discriminate against predators

it's SJW propaganda for the little ones, and it's not funny, and there's no catchy songs, so what's the point?

Why the fuck would you watch such a blatant furry propaganda flick?

Probably idiocracy
It's brutal to watch

I don't care about that movie because of the americans.
It's all about the vundersexx and testicle clamps. It's about scotty not knowing. It's about that italian dude in the tunnel.

It's about the setting, not the main characters.

Your comment made me kek. Honestly

It's made Jeremiah Johnson better kek

>a movie that tells the story of an elite group of ewes trying to subvert the nation by species-baiting everyone

how is this not Sup Forums approved again?

Everything good about it is overwritten by the furry agenda

Elysium its quite redpilled.
It shows LA after being overrun by spics, the city is like 0.1% white and it got terribly bad, extreme pollution, rampant crime, extremely bad living conditions.
The few whites fled to space and created an incredible society with happy, respectful, educated and healthy people with super advanced tech.
You see the space whites explicitly told earth niggers to not come close that'll they'll either deport them or shoot them on sight.
They still try to go there breaking the law and even endangering the citizens up there.
In the end the end up getting there, create widescale caos, many innocent space citizens end up dying and pretty much show how whites create utopias anywhere they go, while non-whites shittify everything they see, so they decide to go to the white's areas and make them shitty.
But i think this was more and "accidental" redpill, like they didn't mean to express that but endedup doing so.
I thought that the first time i saw it and it was one of the first redpills I received.

No one posting the angry bird movie

All of them.

SCOTTY DOESN'T KNOW

>mexico triggered by the angry birds movie

>Dill
>More like DUDE,WEED.
Fuck that picture pisses me off. Might as well have one of them fucking a dog, too.

watch it

Shrek was literally a movie about Dreamworks getting butthurt over Disney.

At least it keeps people from going there.

I think that's a pretty great analysis of the movie, aspecially regarding the "accidental" message.
It's easy to see how those involved in production were so wrapped up in their beliefs that that perspective never crossed their mind (in movies like District 9, no room is left for such a perspective).

The show was pretty blatant in showing that Angelica had shitty parenting.

>Hell on Wheels
Don't even try to watch it you'll just get pissed off.

This movie promotes interspecies friendship.

Euro Trip is a classic example of Jewish filth designed to weaken the moral fabric of the goyim

Euro Trip is a classic example of Jewish filth designed to weaken the moral fabric of the goyim
>Forgot pic

well it was clear everything was in plain view. the whole thing has social commentary built into it, but after hanging around this place too long it's difficult to watch without your mind being focused entirely on that aspect of it.

This just makes me sad.

yes
the whole multicultural experiment started officially as early as 1992, but back then it was just the soft, first touches to accustom the populations by making them see one or two non-whites when they went in to the cities, it felt more like a novelty than anything else

it went in to phase 2 in 2002, this wasn't too bad, either, it just meant a few tokens in every school and a few TV personalities, still very comfortable

it went in to phase 3, aka "Helvetica" in 2012, this is the phase we're currently in, at this point the population started objecting, and opposition and dissent started sprouting for real, the opposition is not being suppressed in any meaningful way other than by the media

phase 4 will be the last one

Take a break user

Don't think I saw any, went in 1999

nah, watch it and remind libshits daily that their ideology is bound to die
>tfw to intelegent too reproduce

What's phase 4?

Why highlight only half of those names?

Jeff Schaffer, David Mandel, Jackie Marcus and Joe Medjuck are perfectly kosher names too.

W A R