Official Operation: BBB (Bring Back Brendan) thread - Sup Forums edition

What have we achieved so far:
>~10k and growing signatures
>8k upvotes pic related from imgur
>1.7k upvotes pic related from FJ
>only 98 from Reddit because they are "hurr he's in The Affair so he doesn't need anything"
>only 46 upvotes in 9fag because normies

Thanks to everyone who helped spreading this, especially to Sup Forums and Sup Forums.

We got still a long road ahead, we need to get normies sharing this. If you think about it, 100 k is not THAT far.

R****t thread for more signs
reddit.com/r/movies/comments/5jb3c0/brendan_fraser_and_his_acting_career/

Petition link:
change.org/p/netflix-bring-brendan-fraser-back-into-film-television

Sad Brendan video:
youtube.com/watch?v=WDYz4C5mxjs

#BringBackBrendan

Other urls found in this thread:

help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest?lang=en
twitter.com/TheMummyMan
youtube.com/watch?v=QIbdRQHINMI
youtube.com/watch?v=db2edc8lq54
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm sorry, but did Hillary already lose? Oh, that's right. The election isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only December. Does not having the lead in December count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the election is still on? Hillary is still in the running right now and she has been the best politician in the DNC for how many years now? She’s running against one of the worst politicans in the GOP who just happens to have a lead because he’s feeding off the energy of Election Day. But you know what? He still fucking sucks. Hillary is one of the best fucking politicians in the America, she won the popular vote this year and would of won the election if the black vote didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Hillary wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a petition for the Electoral College to vote Hillary reached 4 million signatures to save the nation, just like in 1836. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Hillary topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the politican because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these Hillary supporters on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

help.netflix.com/en/titlerequest?lang=en

REQUEST BRENDAN

bumping

bump

What's the joke behind this one? Is Brendan based or something?

Reboot Encino Man! Weeze the juice!

How is getting signatures on a white house petition platform going to make Brenden Fraser famous again?

The cunt has been tweeting every day for the past 6 months and he has 600 twitter followers. It's over for him.

twitter.com/TheMummyMan

Brenden Fraser the JUST got JUSTED for the last time.

No joke. He used to be a great actor but got fucked over by his cunt of a wife who, after their divorce, demanded 900k a year in alimony. This left him with nothing, he had to resort to being in shitty films to make the money to pay her and then Hollywood wouldn't hire him anymore. But now he seems to be getting his career going again and he needs our support user. UNJUST HIM! TSUJ

If anything it'll show that people are interested in seeing him in more shows

He became a Sup Forums meme after he got cucked with alimony payments by his wife and went into depression, now Sup Forums's trying to get him back on his feet.

youtube.com/watch?v=QIbdRQHINMI

wtf is wrong with him man he's fucked up

I signed it. I really feel for him. He reminds me of myself.

He's broken. But we're gonna fix him.

Made an imgur post with the same pic as OP's

shits funnyyyy

pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=db2edc8lq54

Why bother? He's already dead inside.

Instead of focusing our energy on helping his career why not instead focus our energy on destroying his ex-wife's life.

Cheers.

Goddamn, that video. Even his posture says 'don't hit me again'.

bump for JUSTice

Wake him up inside.

Like how?

that's what (((they))) do my man

How does the american alimony system work? Does he have to pay 900k each year till the day he does?

Do his earnings affect the amount?

Cautionary tale to never marry a kike.