MAKE AUSTRALIA GREAT AGAIN

Queenslanders and Western Australians...

Make sure to vote One Nation at the state elections.

WE ARE GOING TO MAKE AUSTRALIA GREAT AGAIN

ON is polling at 16% in Queensland (that was a couple of months ago). They have nominated 36 candidates for the Qld election. That doesn't include the shy conservative factor and the recent momentum due to Trump's victory.

ON has also overtaken THE GREENS in VICTORIA to become the 3rd main party there.

theage.com.au/victoria/victorians-warm-to-pauline-hansons-one-nation-party-20161213-gta0hc.html

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/dec/18/one-nation-to-run-in-36-queensland-seats-after-poll-shows-support-at-16

It doesn't matter, everyone knows all the Australian political parties are just puppets used by the Emu shadow government.

come and say that in range of my talons faggot

Better fucking vote one nation QLD and WA, sissy shitholes like fuckin SA and VIC won't do it.
Fuck off Emu

>ON has overtaken the Greens in Victoria

What? Is it actually happening?

LANDSLIDE IN QUEENSLAND AS PAULINE HANSON RECIEVES 100 VOTES

MAJORITY HAS IT

PAULINE HAS BECOME SUPREME SHITPOSTER OF THE DESERT ISLAND FORMERLY KNOWN AS AUSTRALIA FORMERLY KNOWN AS PRINCE

CAW CAW CAW CAW CAW you fucking emu

When is the Queensland election?

Great to see Pauline doing so well in the polls. My first time voting was in the 1998 state election when One Nation got 11 seats. Pity they imploded but. This time around, smarter, wiser and Australia sees that what she warned us of actually happened. Actually a worse example of it happened, we didn't really know or care about muzzies back in the 90s. That was someone else's problem.

>Voting a woman
lmfao @ ur country

At least our woman is qualified leaf, i'm talking about that music/drama teacher who became PM just from a Surname.

Please save me Sup Forums.
The Greens have power in my area due to a huge hippie/unemployed population but we have no ON candidate.
What do?

>voting for a cucklord

It's k m8, she wants the islamic shitskins and the asians out, if we keep her away from the economy (JUST PRINT MORE MONEY is her solution) should be okay.

>Australia is a country built on Christian values
In the trash she goes.

She is taking the NEETBux.

2/10 Would not vote

She is polling slightly under her 1998 results

But I think she will match that or maybe improve on it

Election in Qld is I think a year away

Soon...

She's also taking ABObux and giving more support to farmers.
Isn't that worth getting a McJob for?

You make me fucking sick

Just remember anything > labour > greens

PAWLEEEEEEEN she will save queensland from the rapfugeeees

shilling the retarded ranga this hard

Haven't heard anything from her about immigration or gooks buying our houses. Me starting to thinks she is a fraud Oz anons.

I'll vote for her anyway though.

I was being sarcastic. But she really is an idiotic senile cunt. Apparently she is butt flustered the our shitty internet means her grandchildren are losing to chinese kids in vidya games.

That shit made me kek and I might actually vote for her because having someone so thoroughly and utterly incompetent in government means we all get to laugh.

Magamite

She's an honorary man. Certainly says ballsier things than any male politician has ever said this side of 1954.

Redpill your neighbours
> Staple on a beard
> Cover your face in Kiwi boot polish
> Put on a white nightie
> Culturally enrich some local ladies as they walk home from the pub
> Run home wash face so they can't dog on you in a lineup

Damn. Too far away to get excited. I was hoping it was an imminent election.

You havent been watching Paul Murray Live on Sky. He gives her ample opportunity to say all that.

>he wants us to vote for a fucking trainwreck like Culleton....