Okay Sup Forums so I think I found a loophole to the white genocide...

Okay Sup Forums so I think I found a loophole to the white genocide. It's an argument that seems to be valid in logical form, so you'll have to rigorously attack one of the premises to demonstrate why it's false (after a formap reconstruction, which I will leave up as an exercise for the reader).

Race is not genotypical. This is rather uncontroversial. However, contrary to leftist drivel, race is still real; it's a natural kind. It might be a highly vague, phenotypical natural kind, but it's real nonetheless. If this is the case, then it can be reasonably stated that biracial (or triracial, even) people are ambiguously this race or that one. Thus, it seems to me that it's morally acceptable for a white male to breed with a biracial (or "mixed") woman given that their children will likely display traits of being white, bringing the ratio of their child's "caucasionhood" to a 1:1.

Even if the child is 98% white and 2% black the odds are good enough for us to justifiably state that the child is white. This is backed up by the fact that laws of the hard sciences don't necessitate that we must garner perfect certainty in order to assert something as being true. I don't see why race is a special case.

Therefore, it is morally permissible for a white man who wants to preserve his race to breed with a redpilled biracial woman (provided that they exist, of course) in order to create a child who will carry on the torch of "Caucasianhood," so to speak. Plus, we can all assent to the fact that there are some fine women who aren't white, and the only reason we tell ourselves that we can't breed with them is because we must procreate with the preservation of the white race in mind.

It seems to me that this is a loophole, however rare the possibility of this happening might be. Jews BTFO. QED.

mixed people can go whichever race they want, but it depends on who they choose to have children with

if they procreate with a black, they are now black
if they procreate with a white, they are now white

true

I haven't seen very many bi-racial people in my life, but I fucking swear everytime I see a half-black woman she's with a white guy
And in a city of 150 000 (that's kinda big for Canada) I never see white girls with black guys, it's always black girls with white guys

which city

>leaf

Is there a shortage of white women to breed with?
Are there millions upon millions of redpilled mulattoes waiting to take the white mans seed?

The only Jewish trickery in itt is OP promoting racemixing.

That's a cute monkey

That's all good and all OP. But, didn't you get the memo?

White boiz OUT
Gook boiz IN (pic related)

Mixed girls belong to the superior Asian males.

Man up and fight the blacks for your womyn, kay

I wholeheartedly agree
We should BLEACH thicc mixed cuties
Their curvaceous and juicy bodies were made for the Aryan male's pleasure

I'm Mixed!

Honestly i find a lot of latinas r redpilled or, at least open minded. They also dont usually have princess syndrome. Only the mexicans get fat.

When did Jay Leno bang a nigger?

This is quite frankly, untrue. The problem with race isn't just appearance, otherwise you could be up to 20% black and still have an entirely white appearance. It's all the other various kinds of garbage blacks have in their gene pool. Delayed cognitive development, predisposition to aggression, susceptibilities to certain kinds of diseases, ect.

20% black might be the max you can have and still LOOK white, but that doesn't matter if you have an untermensch brain. And because of regression to the mean, it doesn't matter if a biracial spouse is "redpilled"/"based"/"smart". They're still liable to shit out nigs.

The only reliable way to deal with these people is to either segregate entirely or undertake a racial whitening process* when you have an excess of whites in the world. And even if you take part in racial whitening, you're doing so with the understanding that you're just elevating the nog race a little bit and committing your personal branch of the family tree to the dirty pool.

But since we don't have excess whites, don't breed with a brown EVER. If you're such a loser you can't get a white woman, at least just marry the brown to prevent her from breeding and then adopt actual white children.

*You can also keep the races separate and just use eugenics with both. There are after all, the rare smart blacks. Sterilize all the stupid violent niggers, and in a few generations their population will escape the subhuman pit.

pol being against "racemixing" makes no sense

having a baby with a black women does not in any way diminish the amount of white people in a countyr, or your hability to have a white kid, plus it makes children that might be 100% black be 50% white and thus whitens the whole of society.

Even you stormfags should be able to see this

It takes several generations to breed out the black, and all of those people that marry shitskins aren't marrying other whites and having kids with them. Considering that white birth rates are already below replacement, that's a one way trip to white genocide.

Good thought experiment, OP. Of course, there's a genetic problem with your theory.

Every child has a kind of "race ratio" (for the lack of an easier phrase). You have a percentage of the mixed origins of you parents, while your siblings have different ratios. Doesn't matter what race your mother and father are - ratios will vary, regardless.

Blood tests exist via genealogy sites. Ancestry might have one. Check online.

YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE ISLAMIC TRUCK OF TOLERANCE
______________¶___
|religion of peace ||l “”|””\__,_
|______________|||__|__|__|]
(@)@)*********(@)(@)**(@)
POST "NOT TODAY, AHMED" OR YOUR MOTHER WILL GET RUN OVER BY THE TRUCK OF TOLERANCE

why not just get rid of the black people entirely

Why don't White Men want to swirl!! We black qeenz got Degrees inshiet!!!

the fuck is up with her eyes

w-was icke right all along guys?

g-guys/>????????

not an argument

There has never been nor will there ever be a collective utopia.

I am white and my wife could be at least considered "castizo". Our children will be raised in exclusively white culture. Therefore, I will consider them white, too.

ITT: please allow me to ask out a mulatto grill, Sup Forums

In the next decade or two, whites will be a minority in their own countries. The race mixing will naturally lean against them, especially when the only white men the media portrays in a positive light are LGBT. Add this on top of Muslims slaughtering us and it's whites out.

>tainting your DNA

kys

kangz n shiet? right

FOUND THE JEW

>TFW you have a British father and an Indian mother

>leaf

Of course a monkey from brazil would say this. Fuck off, pure breed or bust. I don't want any nigger blood in my children.

Me and my bro are half bean. I lucked out and look mostly white, my bro wasn't as lucky but we're both culturally white. The best use of myself would be with another light skinned half breed or a full white woman. That is mixing out the dark skin and creating white or white enough babies.

So yes i think whites mixing with light skinned half breeds is beneficial if the kids will be white enough and you flush out the dark skin. Mixing with any darkies just creates more half breeds.

Btw girl in OP doesn't look white enough to mix with

Hi.

You understand the nazi race ideology quite well

norway is aryan. usa is not.. all of you niggers/jews, just kill yourself. easy