This is gonna be good

This is gonna be good

i wish that israel asploded

I wish for Hillary to win

what is this OP

>What is Donald Trump?

i wish that canada had an even shittier flag so we could call them something other than leafs

i wish for no niggers.

one million no niggers..

damn five wishes, be careful what you wish for ;^)

Saving USA flag because its going to be RARE very soon.

I wish for all asians' penis' to shrink even more because fuck them

It's been a long time since I've read Poe
Does the monkey's paw grant wishes that fuck you over or just the last wish kills you?
Or am I wrong all together?

I wish for the penises of all Muslim men to shrink to sizes where is becomes impossible to reproduce. It's the only way to beat the population bomb.

I wish that Kek will come to earth in physical form in 8 years

I get to debate this communist on my facebook feed

ONE WISH DOWN.

Rerolling

:o

I wish for the perfect wife for me so I can watch the world burn with her.

I saw an user earlier today mention that today with the Dem's attempt at flipping electoral, that was their third wish "on the dead monkey hand".

Was pretty cool

I wish I had a girl friend

i wish for all the niggers and kikes to be gone forever, and forever unable to return

I wish that all current and future black men's penises shrank because that's the only area in which they are superior in any way

I wish to be 6'3"
I wish for natural blue eyes
I wish for large hands
I wish for large wrists
I wish for a 6.5"x5.5" penis

Why'd you cut off Ahmed Mohammed's hand?

I wish for everyone on the board including myself to become successful alphas

>Saving USA flag because its going to be RARE very soon.
That's where you're wrong friendo. The only way that the US will fall is through nuclear attack, and if that happens the whole world is going down. All flags will be rare in that scenario. We cannot be occupied because we are armed to the teeth.

Everyone is getting what they want in this thread!
Nothing will go wrong!

>I wish for a 6.5"x5.5" penis
>Not wishing for a 9"x6.5" penis girls will love to play with

I wish that all of the wishes made are cancelled.

I wish Yellowstone would erupt

I wish for Constantinople.

You'd have terrible sex because you'd just hurt the woman most of the time either through hitting their cervix with your dick or your dick simply being too pig for them to enjoy

6.5" is the perfect length

5.5" is the perfect girth

I WANT MONEY

World peace then.

Sup Forums can't into monkey's paw threads

Come on guys

mindcontrol of others and imortality & invulnerability. yeah, just that

thought that dick had a coat hanger coming out of it. she t h i c c dough

guess im perfect then

AND HOES

I wish that I can become an ultimate Ubermensch
And learn Deutch, Japanese and Italian

Looks like one of Podestas hands.

even if a country invaded us imagine how much of the invader's military would get gunned down by Jimmy Bob with grandpappy's .30 ought 6

Fuck drumpf and FUCK WHITE PEOPLE
This is a nice pic.

Post perfect cock and time stamp

I wish anime is real.

i wish that germany will be free and truly for germans, no more anti german politics.

I wish that someone ruins my wish

No user.
This is EXACTLY how it works! Join US!

>tfw sacrificing chickens in the backyard wasn't enough to win you the presidency

fuck off faggot, my double digits is better than your digits of two

ok I guess now im cucked

SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS MEME PLEASE

Make sure you are very specific. Or not.

Deep down In the most remote part of the German mind dont some miss Uncle Adolf

>monkey's paw thread

>not a single consequence or ironic twist of fate posted

You're doing it wrong

I wish for a happening so big Europe wakes the fuck up

Which Boku no is this?

I'd have to go with epic digits

I can confirm. Big dicks mean you need much more control. Most girls take the big ones on top because it can hurt them bad

I wish for the eradication of all brown eyed people

Monogatari Series

Deep plot, interesting dialogue. I am half serious.

I wish all perpetrators of the child trafficking ring behind the pizzagate scandal are exposed, humilated and punished and killed for all of their crimes.

shadilay

>Make wish
>Receive unforeseen consequence
It is fun! You should try it!

Kek

>Jews permanently diaspora'd into every country for eternity.

>Hillary wins a "Worst Dressed Award" every year until the end of her natural life.

these trips say you must Post your cock with time stamp
Thos Past Ist NON Span

I hope you take a massive arrangement of cocks in the ass for making such a shitty thread

lol being afraid of a nuclear attack in 2016, not knowing your government has photon energy weapons that can disable aircraft at the speed of light from miles away on every fucking ship they have in the ocean. Also a variety of hundreds of other anti transcontinental ballistic middle defense systems. You should be more scared of rods falling from space, and government infiltration agents. Another thing is a corroded artery.

>>not a single consequence or ironic twist of fate posted

They just have not happened yet!

THOSE WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MY TRIPS DAMN YOU

>everyone in the senpai gots .30 inches of freedom

this is high quality stuff right here

>World peace = no life left

I wish for a recount
Oh wait

The Samson Option is initiated and now the entire world is a radioactive post-apocalyptic nightmare. Nice job, dumb fuck.

She lives up to her nickname "The Senator From Lockheed" and initiates war with Russia which quickly escalates into WWIII. Nice job, Bizzaro-Poland.

Monkey's Paw, refers to a famous short story about an evil magic device that grants wishes. Fuckin' read, pleb.

Google instead of wasting wishes. Nice job, R-tard.

Canada's flag is now closely similar-looking to USA's; think Australia and New Zealand. Nice job, you subjective cunt.

You teleport to Mars where there are no niggers and suffocate to death while freezing on a radioactive surface. Nice job, you vague illegal alien.

Couldn't figure out how this one's turns bad for you. Good job.

All Muslim Men see this a divine final test from Allah and agree now is the time to make sure every faithful Muslim (your family/clan/tribe/whatever) goes to Heaven before Muslims are wiped out. They do this by becoming all radicalized and blowing up the world with nuclear weaponry because Jihad = guaranteed access to Heaven along with some of your family. See results of first wish, you dumb fuck.

Kek destroys the world because it's funny. Good job, heathen.

He wins the argument because your Aspergers can't handle the suddenly large audience your debate attracts. Nice job, you fuckin' loser.

I wish for sireal to get nuked

I wish for a white Christmas

Israel*

OPs jack off hand.

I wish my personal dreams will be fulfilled.

I wish to be loved and adored by politicians thus making it easy for me to gain status

>Monkey's Paw, refers to a famous short story about an evil magic device that grants wishes. Fuckin' read, pleb.
I hate fiction for the most part

>Wi5H
What did my ID mean by this

I already gave up a while ago, but I am happy kek blessed your post user!

Women start to find micropenises attractive and see big dicks as barbaric

I wish that Canada would die and new nations would arise or be annexed.

I tried to have hope for this place for so long but now I'm another self-loathing leaf...

I realized recently that I have everything that I ever wanted. I am rather happy and just hope that the sad days ahead pass quickly.

ABUNAI

I wish that world war 3 will happen in 2017

Dont be rude user. Let them be happy!

It's not Poe you pleb

The Monkey's Paw always finds a way to screw over the wisher. They're not suppose to be happy from it.

Give me the ability to change the size of my dick at will.

I wish white people weren't ethnomasochists and all white colonized countries were 95% white and remained that way even if it meant war.

I wish that the girl I'm currently dating will become my girlfriend soon.

I feel you user.

Well it must be worth it!