Is he more beautiful than any women?

is he more beautiful than any women?

or should i better rephrase my question - can any woman be as beautiful as the most beautiful man?

is that why they hate us and adore us at the same time so much?

women are objectively more beautiful than men

Yo that guy kindof looks like me except for the face and body

t. a faggot

pfft, women have to cover themselves in 10 layers of makeup to hide the physical reality of how hideous they are. at least 70% of their ""beauty"" is external paints and accessories

Not gay, but damn that is a good looking male. I wouldn't have sex with him but he does fill me with inspiration to better myself.

If there is one glaring difference in males and females it is this. A woman who sees a perfect woman will want to drag the other down to her level. A man who sees a perfect man will want to raise himself up to mett his level.

> Weird bellybutton
> Patchy beard
> Connected earlobes
> Crowsfeet
> Hook nose

Literal -4 out of 10.

Sadly this...

>makeup
>high heels
>pushup bras
>leggings and jeans that make their flat cellulite-ridden asses look decent

You're blinded by your sexual instinct.

Also, literally everything that we consider attractive on women is actually a weakness in the most practical sense of the word. The more vulnerable they are, the more appealing we find them.

the good looking guy is rarer

His teeth/mouth are fucking weird. Watch Hobo with a Shotgun.

Nick Bateman has the mouth of a gremlin.

Wrong board, we're not /lgbt/.

Handsome men > beautiful women >>> average women >>>>>>> average men

Other than Christ I haven't found anything much prettier than this. I agree OP

The brown one is the woman

This. Also, his elbows are too pointy.

th-this

we do support trump though

Well close enough.

See ya, sides. Was nice knowin ya

>> Crowsfeet
look great on guys i dont know what you're talking about

>leaf

you could have posted someone way more handsome, I don't see the deal about this guy

Implying this guy isnt wearing makeup
Implying his beauty regiment isnt just as obnoxious as womens

Lookism.com fags can make anyone feel ugly I swear

Youre just criticising everybody aren't you. Can't say I'm surprised. The leafy refuge of the amerifat without an argument

oh youre definitely gay m8

Im speaking in general, males are objectively more attractive.

>can any woman be as beautiful as the most beautiful man?
No, because to be the most beautiful man requires natural good looks and a dedication to improving your body. That and men tend to just have a more dynamic and lasting attractiveness to women. Also most men fall in the average category while women are all over the fucking place.

Men dont wear makeup. Thats for your gender. When men mix with women they confuse the shit outta me. And they think women make them more masculine some how. Even though that makes no sense. If a man bows to a man this is more masculine than little bo peep

i'm not gay but i'm not blind either

Yea but most of the makeup actually makes women's real skin worse and the more they use makeup the worse it gets

That's why girls who use minimal to no makeup at all always have the best natural look because they haven't fucked their skin up with makeup that dries out their skin

>crowsfeet
>looks great on guys

said no one ever. stay out of the sun you wrinkly fucking maggot.

I'd let him fuck me

gay. it's obvious. think about it m8, really think about it. think about what you're saying
>is he more beautiful than any women
the writing is on the wall

Seeing men wear no makeup and the only thing we do to improve our facial appearance is maintain facial hair and haircut (skin is genetics unless you use products - but in that case you are not a man) I'd say men are more beautiful than women on average.

no but pic-related is.

i don't find males sexually attractive at all, but i do find them objectively better looking. just as dicks are more aesthetic than vaginas.

I think I've seen many women as beautiful (i.e. cute and perfect) as him. But I think it's rare for women to stay good-looking tho.

>Connected earlobes
That's an advantage you faggot.

Sounds like David in regards to Jonathan. Was David a faggot?
You are bright and honest

>That's an advantage you faggot.
no, connected earlobes are a sign pointing towards degeneracy

hoo buddy, keep away from my groin, you can't see my "aesthetics"

Because youve a vagoyner?

Objectively speaking you've had more than one penis inside of you.

This.Fuck the rest of you faggots.

you are the actual faggot here, being so fucking insecure. it's a real tragedy you can't see that.

Jellies detected

objectively false, ive only had one

kys homo

>I FUCK THE SERPENT'S SLOPPY SECONDS INSTEAD! FEED ME APPLES NOM NOM AN APPLE A DAY YOU STUPID COWS

Eat some tuna, clam cuck

>was david a faggot
probably
>i mean, look at the greeks. were they gay just because they liked boipussy?
prolly

Have you seen what most women look like without makeup?

No it's not, disconnected earlobes look hanging, Jewish and shitty.

damn. what a weird way to justify homosexuality
>im not gay you're gay actually lol
killer

Ok but most do not remember these things also nobody can say what David was because we have completely different terminologies and concepts today. Greeks and Romans more with freedom or masculinity are what mattered. Sometimes the passive role. But that's a whole hell of a lot better than saying God and Adam had titties. And this is why you marry. Thanks Plato. Thanks Kabbalah. Marry Christ. Use a surrogate

this

10/10 would smash

Heterosexuals are feminazis

Are you saying she isnt still attractive in that pic?
Why dont you post a bunch of pics of average guys I am sure youve got a hard drive full of them you cock gobbler.

She looks equally shitty on both sides.

She looks as shitty as irl.

They both are extremely non-cute. And make-up ain't gonna change it.

The stinky spell of the brainwashing of the vaginal jew has hit this victim HARD

ok ok but getting primed for man butthole is sufficient justification IMO

I don't care. I claim her as waifu either way

What priming. Bullshit foreplay because women hate sex? That thing? You guys even get pissed on and call it ejaculation. Why is prostate inside bum to feel so damn good? Why does nobody know basic biology? All arguments against me on this I have crafted unbeatable and custom arguments over the decades so are we gon do this or not. And do you say to the men and women that you or others have anal with, the things you just told me? Fuck no. Is fellatio sodomy? Nope.

very true

well he's inherently more valuable because he can make more chad offspring than a single beautiful woman can produce in a lifetime. that and male appearances win out in the long-term as they're not as dependent on neoteny and the subsequent appearance of fertility.

To your second question, no they cannot.

It is because true beauty goes beyond aesthetics.

When you look at a beautiful woman you see a thing that you want to fuck.

When you look at male beauty in its perfection, you will see anything but.

>Pride
>Dignity
>Honor
>Strength
>Power
>Resilience
>Self-reliance

Even women agree to this. Muscular men are not attractive because of the mucles themselves but because of the ideas communicated by the muscles.

Be insecure and you are no longer attractive.

Now, arguably woman's beauty works the same way, but the ideas themselves are really limited to conceiving fit children, that is a fit man.

Implying you wouldn't drill this qt boypucy's fartbox if given the chance.

cyпep кюти

And the gooch dont have no axewound stuck in it!

this is kind of reply i was going for
inb4 insecure american cuck accuses you of being gay

unattached earlobes is a dominant trait slavbro
sorry

I haven't a clue as to what he was talking about anyways

Dominant in terms of genetics? Well, shitskin and brown eyes are too.

>t. 40 y/o virgin

You unironically believe some hairy jacked dude is more beautiful than this.

whoa m8 who told you women hate sex.

you might be bad at it.
>ITS NOT GAY IM NOT GAY JUST BECAUSE I JACK MY FRIENDS OFF AND LET THEM INSIDE ME ITS WOMEN THEYRE TO BLAME

I like both but he's probably hotter than most women. I mostly like cute girls anyway

Is that a man? Nice sideways cucumber mouth. You wanna be a virgin? Write off men. Get all your value from legholes. I aint no virgin you shoe cuck. I have better sex than you could ever dream of

mfw I look exactly like that guy

oh boy
they're struggling with their newfound 'discovery' and trying to pin it on women.

Sad!

I was talking about pic related

I never just make up anything. You should know that about me. It's a well documented discovery. Probably 80% of women would rather have money or chocolate than you. Oh well

I still don't get it. Is that David and Goliath? The David I already mentioned?
Nothing is newfound for me here bud. Dont know when you decided on womeb. I would have if I had the same choices. Nobody does. OP likes himself. You sound like you hate yourself. Are you male or female. So why side against us

sure, user, sure you do.

lol murder yourself. having the same hairstyle and skin tone as him doesnt make you not look like a crackhead

sorry bout your genetics

Nope it wad perseus. Some greek shit. In the trash. I look to alexander hehe

hahaha this

the thumbnail makes you look like shia lebouf

feels good to be gay guys
repeat after me
>"i-i'm sorry s-stacy"

Your homosexual fantasies are raging for some reason

That's real nice

>feels good to be gay guys
no it doesn't
reeeeee

lol i like looking more in the mirror than looking at any bitch but i'd never fuck a man. the most beautiful being on earth is me and on second place are thotties. so yeah, the most beautiful man on earth is more beautiful than the most beautiful woman.

women can't build as much aesthetics as we can, they can't work on their physique the way i do. and when thotties build up muscles, they look ugly as shit, so what are they gonna do.

you are ugly as shit

This thread is so full of gay. I'm not a homophobe in any way + I can tell when a man is attractive but I have never once looked at a man and thought "wow that bloke is more beautiful than a chick!" It just dosnt happen

you is an upset ugly thottie & should kill yourself and suck my aesthetic dick

Cuck
Look at this tantrum he's absolutely losing it
This