Should I bother with a girl who's clearly riding the cock carousel?

She's been flirting nonstop with me for about a week and even though I don't find her very good looking, I'm considering going out with her just for the sake of experience since I'm shy and it can help me become more extroverted.
But of course I have no intention of anything serious with her.

Jesus christ user just leave your fucking basement who cares if she's a sloot?

>/r9k/
>/adv/

Not politics

fuck off to Sup Forums im sick of this shit

You can date and buck "cock carousels" all you want. Just try to avoid one when you want to settle down.

Date them all you want...

Don't marry them.

this kind of posts is why they want to eliminate us

honestly I'd post on r9k or adv but they take an eon to answer if the thread doesn't 404, sorry about the blog

Uh yes you fucking autist. plan for short term.

Show us how she looks.

cum inside her then never talk to her again

spread that seed around

This.

Also, I'm currently "dating" a girl who has had two abortions, drinks like a fish, and smokes marijuana every day of her life.

She lets me cum inside her everytime we have sex (I made us both get tested for STDs before we started going no condom). She's almost certainly hoping I'll impregnate her, but I obviously see no fuuture with her other than as a sex toy.

Does this make me a bad person? Certainly. Do I even care anymore? Nope.

>spoiler alert: I have a genetic condition that prevents me from having children. Joke's on you, bitch!

Everyone with standards cares.

STDs Not fun.
Getting cheated on. Not fun.

DO YOUR SPERMS NOT HAVE A TAIL ?

No user.
If you fuck a slut you're only rewarding bad behaviour.

>leave your fucking basement

I fucked a girl named Perfume who may as well have been a midget, while I was in Korea... Then I fucked her friend, a wedding dress model... Then I fucked her friend... It got to be paint by numbers, so I married a rich Japanese girl and now I get no sex. Do it.

>It got to be paint by numbers
what does that mean?

And as soon as you show her you're actually interested, she'll completely forget that she flirted with you, and act like it meant nothing.

Women love to play games. You'll find this out the hard way OP.

people want what they can't have I guess

Before that your mother was on a cock carousel, as so your sister and aunt.
Be a man and dick that bitch!