Who or what lived in Angmar during the event spanning from The Hobbit to the destruction of the ring?

Who or what lived in Angmar during the event spanning from The Hobbit to the destruction of the ring?

Other urls found in this thread:

tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Angmar_War#Aftermath
youtube.com/watch?v=3aB6CPyO0Ww
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Disregard. Wrong board.

nobody and nothing

im intrigued, which board are you going too

They were completely depopulated, famalam. Even moreso than the rest of Eriador.

>>/Lit/

The jews.

If anything at all it was just probably some evil spirits or orcs, that's about it.

How the fuck do you not know you're on Sup Forums?

play lotro and find out

spooks

Well if we are going to discuss this, nobody thought, hey there was a pretty nice fortress up there about 1000 years ago. It could be my fortress...

Clicked the wrong tab, senpai.

I was trying to find out about Lord of the rings
Not bash on smelly brown things.

1. It had fallen into disrepair over the course of 1000 years anyway
2. Who would occupy it? The Hobbits? They don't even know it exists. The Elves? They have Rivendell.

angmar niggers, obviously

"The Witch-king fled north to the lands of Angmar but was overtaken by the cavalry of Gondor led by Prince Eärnur and a force from Rivendell led by Glorfindel. No Man or Orc of that realm remained west of the Misty Mountains. Angmar was obliterated but the Witch-King fled east over the Misty Mountains.

Arnor was destroyed as a kingdom, though the Dúnedain of Arnor continued on through the Chieftains.

Fornost was not resettled after the war. It became a deserted place, feared by the men of Bree, who called it Deadmen's Dike. Not until a thousand years later after the War of the Ring under King Elessar was it re-established."

tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Angmar_War#Aftermath

Ah thank you for this. This is exactly what I was looking for.

Good guy Sup Forums.
Board of peace.

No problem senpai.

You will never live in an all aryan citadel walled of from the hordes of terror

Fingolfin of the Noldor was the baddest nigger to walk on Middle Earth.

Eriador was sunk into the sea at the end of the Second Age. The Witch-king fled to Mordor after the Battle of Fornost but, as far as I know, Angmar was basically unpopulated save for a few dragons, beasts, and maybe a few Lossoth (who were basically eskimos in Tolkien's lore).

>Then Fingolfin beheld... the utter ruin of the Noldor, and the defeat beyond redress of all their houses; and filled with wrath and despair he mounted upon Rochallor his great horse and rode forth alone, and none might restrain him. He passed over Dor-nu-Fauglith like a wind amid the dust, and all that beheld his onset fled in amaze, thinking that Oromë himself was come: for a great madness of rage was upon him, so that his eyes shone like the eyes of the Valar. Thus he came alone to Angband's gates, and he sounded his horn, and smote once more upon the brazen doors, and challenged Morgoth to come forth to single combat. And Morgoth came.

youtube.com/watch?v=3aB6CPyO0Ww

Orcs and goblins and trolls and Wargs.

Mount Gundabad was basically in Angmar and a home of many orcs and goblins. The Trollshaws extended down from Angmar into Arthedain and the area around Rivendell. It had become a realm of darkness and monsters as a result of the Witch King setting up roost there, but there was no organized threat after Glorfindel defeated the Witchking at Fornost Erain, Norbury of Kings.

Feanor>Fingolfin

>muh silmaril

Fëanor was incapable of ever keeping his cool. Swearing oaths and kinslaying left and right. The absolute madman was so incapable of containing his undying rage he burst into flames when he died.

I think he ranks as one of the top most butthurt characters ever written in fiction.