GUYS WTF DO WE DO! IF HE GOES FOR ONE OF US. HES GONNA GO FOR THE REST! WHY IS HE DOING THIS. WE WERE JUST TROLLING HIM!

GUYS WTF DO WE DO! IF HE GOES FOR ONE OF US. HES GONNA GO FOR THE REST! WHY IS HE DOING THIS. WE WERE JUST TROLLING HIM!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ophbx1iaF8
dailycaller.com/2016/12/19/dallas-cops-have-no-record-of-eichenwald-police-report/
youtube.com/watch?v=sr9_GfeoCjk
youtube.com/watch?v=wS1NEBWPgK4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OH SHIT THE CYBER POLICE ARE OUTSIDE MY FLASH PORT

WHAT DO I DO GUYS!?!?

Fucking kikes I swear. For people that tout themselves as comedic geniuses they sure can't take a joke.

>why is he doing this
>doesn't check his last name

The saddest part is that he might win damages. With a NY judge and jury and a skilled lawyer crafting a novel legal argument, there is a distinct possibility that "a gif twitter assault" could soon be legal precedent.

Is this the epileptic guy who spazzes out at bright flashing .gifs?

....assuming, of course, that they find the actual person who sent the tweet.

yes

They will.

>guy spergs out about epilepsy gifs, apparently has a seizure

>check his tweets since the incident, his mentions are loaded with more seizure gifs

why did he do this to himself anons

Kurt Eichenwald thinks he's Les Grossman

>(((Eichenwald)))

youtube.com/watch?v=7Ophbx1iaF8

T U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

>caveat lector
caveat lector
>caveat lector
caveat lector
>caveat lector
caveat lector
>caveat lector
caveat lector

Delet System32

Couldn't he just not show up? If you don't plan to travel to NY I doubt most states would extradite you for a misdemeanor.

There are epilepsy warnings that come with every display that generates light. He took on his own risk and will lose that suit.

How?

>dailycaller.com/2016/12/19/dallas-cops-have-no-record-of-eichenwald-police-report/
No police report filed by either Kurt or his wife.
No proof of hospital admission or treatment.
BUT MUH ATTEMPTED MURDER!!!!!

They have.

bleachbit

That's fake news.

(((NY judge and jury and a skilled lawyer)))

I did it. I'm jew Goldstein. I sent the military grade seizure gif on the Twitter. I didn't know it would go this far. I got the picture off a seizure sufferers forums and I thought it would be funny. I am so sorry for the terror and health emergenies I caused. I didn't mean to scare your whore wife you fucking kike I hope you die in a fire you defective kike

Oh do you work for Snopes?

>leaf

HOW CAN THIS FUCK EVER PROVE HE ACTUALLY HAD A SEIZURE?

DID HIS WIFE RECORD IT WHILE PANNING BACK TO THE SCREEN WITH THE FLASHING GIF THEN BACK TO HER SPAZZING HUSBAND FOAMING AT THE MOUTH AGAIN WHILE SHE SCREAMS AT THE SCREEN;"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY HUSBAND YOU BASTARDS????"

Wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=sr9_GfeoCjk

>you'll be hearing from my lawyer

Reminds me of the moonman doom mod.

kek

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is Cyber Seizures Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Spasm Away From The Screen Like Nigga Close Your Eyes Haha

install gentoo

fag.

never apoligize

kek

It's Hillary/CTR approved for when you have to quote "acid wash" your servers. Only use the best for those heavy duty "classified" jobs. Only use BleachBit™.

Let me guess he's a Jew?

kek

concern troll plz go.
just make a twitter with a throwaway email on a computer running TAILS and you're free to say/ post literally anything

I think there's some residual brain activity that could be detected by an EEG or something, but so far there's no proof he even visited a hospital.

Caveat ruinam
Nam sub axe legimus: Hecuba regina

Will he be showing proof in court that the image is capable of giving him a seizure? Can I watch?

local medical units/police have no record of anyone reporting a siezure that day.

he's fake newsing again.

>John Doe
>aka Ari Goldstein
>aka @jew_goldstein

Topkek

WE MUST MOBILIZE AND SEND MORE GIFS

ALL ***S WILL S*FF*R FOR THEIR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY

PRAISE KEK

Get ready for the Sup Forums party van, my dudes...

Why does his Twitter profile pic predate Twitter by a decade?

Send this to him

STOP USING PROPRIETARY SOFTWARE

Is that shit real

You got me seizing out, bro. I hope you enjoy your trip to America for court.

proof or gtfo

care to explain ameriburgers?

I've known people who have seizures... they are fine when they;re over...

they shit their pants sometimes , foam at the mouth ... you just sit with them and it passes... they clean up and go on...

Let him come. Praise Kek.

stop this is his sixth holocausting today

>jew GOLDSTEIN TRIED To murder me ... ON TWITTER

youtube.com/watch?v=wS1NEBWPgK4

like with a cloth or something?

if the guy uses that as a defense, it would be pretty strong, but stronger than a jew with money in law?

You can't psych the kike

>Goes in for EEG to prove seizure happened
>Doctor looks concerned whilst doing EEG
>Says we need to do some further tests
>Further tests done
>Advises Spasms McShekelstein that no evidence of seizure has been found but that the results show is his both legally and physically retarded
>2nd opinion results are that he talks like a fag and his shits all retarded

Seize him!

yes

omg that vid.. this dude is retarded

THE JEW ALWAYS CRIES AS HE STRIKES AT YOU

Inb4 people stand outside his house with strobe lights.

I wonder what Tucker thinks of these shenanigans

>sorry, this one goes in your mouth and THIS one goes in your butt

why isnt he suing twitter also for damages?

>when did you stop beating your wife

what did he mean by this?

source?

Holy shit, and what is he going to say?

Its the equivalent of coming up at someone, asking him if he want to see this cool video, he says yes and he gets a seizure.

No one forced him to open the file, he opened it himself so what the fuck is this retards problem?

Fuck this faggot. Spam him with Christmas songs and electro lights. Do it non stop. Hopefully he actually haves a seizure.

>1 post by this id
What did you mean by this?

Kurt is a devout Christian, you jerk.

So who exactly is he suing?

jew goldstein if this guy somehow finds you i will pay for a top tier legal defense for you. this is fucking hilarious!

australia is completely trustworthy

There would be legal documents taken by the EMS verifying he had a seizure, at the very least being discovered in a postictal state like AMS by the EMS crew.

DELET THIS

Someone should send him that Punching Pepe with that Red Flash

>BREAKING NEWS! THEY FOUND THE MAN WHO ASSAULTED KURT WITH A TERRIFYING GIF ON TWITTER. THE WHITE MALE OF AGE 26 HAD THIS TO SAY.

>"Fuck liberals and fuck Muslims! MAGA"

>Kurt: I was just minding my own business saving kittens from the white terrorist when all of the sudden I was blindsided by a terror threat.

As an epileptic, I can confirm that a very small subset of people with epilepsy get seizures from flashing lights. He's full of shit. The odds of this being true are slim to none.

THAT SON OF A BITCH

have him arrested for wasting police resources.
>also the authorities where not contacted we havn't heard shit about this only the ADF (richard spencer's group) is pushing for this guy to have "justice" then consider richard b spencer is extorting elderly people with his realtor friend and his mentor is a life friend of George Sorors then google Richard B Spencer and find that he is jewish.

judging by this video, the guy's a serial liar.

Little Kikenwald's Big Day Will Cum

Twitter is a message board of peace! It was an isolated statistic!

someone should actually assault him to give him some perspective.

>@jew_goldstein
you mad bastards

HAHAHAH FUCK YOU KIKE

Tell me, what does this expression convey?

DELETE THIS

The fuck is up with this shit meme? It's just spam.

put some tape on it