Daily reminder that Eternal Anglo, the Jews & the U...

Daily reminder that Eternal Anglo, the Jews & the U.S are directly responsible for all the problems stemming from Muslims since WW1.

>Drawing borders that make no sense in Iraq, Syria, Kuwait, Jordan.
>Handing over the Arabian peninsula to the wahabi Saudis. (The Ottomans had destroyed the first Saudi state and executed it's leaders).
>Handing over Palestine to the Jews.
>Partitioning of India, creation of Pakistan
>Overthrowing secular government in Iran
>Overthrowing secular government in Afghanistan
>Invading Iraq twice
>Invading Afghanistan
>Invading Lebanon
>Destroying Syria
>Trying to hand Egypt over to the muslim brotherhood
plus many more I can't think of right now.

The Muslim world was on the way modernising and secularising after WW2, the kikes didn't want this for obvious reasons, and the U.S & U.K wanted cheap oil. Every attempt at secularisation was stopped by the west/Jews. Islamist extremism was promoted, in order to keep them weak and in the medieval age.

So Sup Forums don't forget, that the west is literally reaping what they sowed with Islamic extremism. If we left them the fuck alone, they could have been modern secular countries today. Yet the west still won't stop fucking with the middle east. Kikes are on Sup Forums promoting a holy war between Christians & Muslims, and there's a lot of anti Muslim sentiment, but we need to remember the root cause of it all. Kikes would have you believe that the only way to fix the muslim world is a new crusade, but the fact is that we just have to stop fucking with them and promoting Islamic extremism.

This thread deserves a reply

+1

No. Apart from a few ancient cities and colonial outposts (and if you take away the latter it really is a very few places) the Arab world is a shithole filled with warring tribes. Al Saud had trouble keeping them together and had to unite the mostly desert KSA by force. If there was no oil, yes we would likely not bother intervening in the many border battles and tribal wars that would be taking place but then there would also be almost no civilisation in the area either.

The Muslims across the world would have to ally with various Arab factions and presumably would still feel compelled to perform hajj no matter who controlled the mecca area.

Basically they would still fight as viciously as they do now. We just wouldn't be involved.

>Handing over the Arabian peninsula to the wahabi Saudis.

We didn't hand over anything. And the border issue, if we had never been there, I already covered
>Handing over Palestine to the Jews

Fair point but there is a chance the Jews would have tried to move there end masse anyway.
>Partitioning of India, creation of Pakistan
We had gone by this point, India tore itself apart violently. Bangladesh had several states of emergency in the 70s - you reckon this was us too?
>Overthrowing secular government in Iran
You don't mean the Shah?
>Overthrowing secular government in Afghanistan
Again, no
>Invading Iraq twice
>Invading Afghanistan
>Invading Lebanon
>Destroying Syria
>Trying to hand Egypt over to the muslim brotherhood

Arabs are shit-tier, unreliable and greedy. Arab Christians are only slightly better.

anglos > human beings

>Muslims dindu nuffin
What is the AYYLMAOUMAD caliphate? Who were the Abbasids? The Seljuks? The Ottomans?

Stick to spamming black cock pictures you fucking cuck slut.

>Europeans never had an empire or conquered any land

Just accept it you fucking kike, Islamic extremism exists today because of the west.

We dindu nuffin

>come on me Kurwa

POO

I like this post. Thumbs up.

>not calling an ambulance

Was he ok?

Just seizing up, retards are supposed to let it happen and not touch him. He was probably fine, there are people who have seizures daily that don't require medical attention.

>guerra de carreras

That gal in the green is pretty.

>thread filled with non-arguments by angry anglos

God damn, at least try you faggots

There are certain things that retards are supposed to actually do you autist.

>draw borders that make no sense
so what should have been done? each tribe gets its own little country? the ME gets split into fifty pieces instead?

you are a mongoloid just like every other idiot who pushes this meme. without the ottoman empire the ME was always goin to revert to type i.e. violence and mayhem. all the British and French did was try and make a profit off of it

go jerk off to chomsky some more you retard

and i notice you conveniently leave out the role of the french, the soviets and every other country that has been elbow deep in the region over the past few centuries or so. how convenient for your window licking anti anglo anti american anti jewish "argument"

>so what should have been done?
Let them sort themselves out.

Yep. France too.