Is he our guy?

Sabbats are spooks.

Camarilla are also spooks but are necessary

Anarchs are ideal but it's like an open invitation to getting your ass eaten alive or annexed.

Tremer pyramid niggers can fuck off, you aren't vampires.

You either score lucky and get to live under a benevolent toreador and ventrue. Next best thing is living in the comfy sewers with a family of nosforatue.

PETA need to be contacted about this guy

Sabbat is the true redpill

You honestly can't compete with the Tzimisce or Lasombra

Otherwise prepare to be a nigger brujah, most common since they need to fuel their constant nigger turf wars.

The absolute most ideal is gangrel. Living innawoods away from the city drama, feeding on occasional truck drivers and strays, hangin with the animals who communicate with you. Who gives a fuck about politics.

But it sucks when you're in the city and everyone treats you like a hippie.

I remember he made his flesh monsters out of homeless people and illegal immigrants, so yes, he is probably /our/ guy.

The tzimisce are a hivemind being used by their antidiluvian. They have no free will, every action is used to kick start Gehenna

You have no chance of being part of the Sabbat, it's a cult within a cult within a cult.

Lasombra are a two bit version of ventrue who are even more soulless than the kuey Jin chinks.

Only a Fucking idiot would consciously join them, regardless, you'd stay a shovel head for a hundred years if you're unlucky and get your ass handed to you by a 10th gen noob because Sabbat is 98% thin bloods.

Seriously, you played the game and had this explained to you with 100% facts. Read the book for clarification. Jack had more answers then you give him credit for.

Sabbat are worthless, fake tits on a zombie worthless

Now who here enjoyed malkavian. The real red pill

>You have no chance of being part of the Sabbat, it's a cult within a cult within a cult.
You're thinking of the True Black Hand. The Sabbat is just a plain, ole cult.

Fuck man, I miss Troika.

The games were all buggy and incomplete, but damned if they weren't labors of love.

>nigger brujah

THE CLAN OF KANGZ

I did the quiz and got malkavian on my first stab at the game. Didn't make it. Beat it recently by playing negro vamp

Implying Sup Forums is not a nosferatu gathering is playing wrong.

Potence: Raw political power.
Obfuscate: We are anonymous
Animalism: Pepe

(((Ventrue)))
Gangrel - Rob Zombie clan
Brujah - KANGZ
Toreador - SJW Clan
Nosferatu - The NEET Clan
Toreador - Harry Potter vampires
Malkavian - Aspergers Vampires

They recently filed for the copyright to the licence. Will the sequel be as good as the original?

You're trying too hard to apply our bullshit on an already established system

Nosforatue are hackers, information brokers and agents. Ugly motherfuckers or gorgeous has beens.

Toreadors are sexy vampires, fuck you for calling them SJWs.
They have celerity and hyper speed, they'd beat your ass for less then that.

Malkavians are meme magicians.

Delete this post

Probably not happening. But there is a start up by some indie developers who are looking to make a vampire game using the same system as bloodlines but with a different paint job to avoid the copyright. It's called dogma:eternal night. They are worth a look.

>dogma:eternal night
Will the story, characters and dialogue be as immersive as VTM: Bloodlines?

Sup Forums is a collection of malkavians. All converging into a location, we all speak the same hidden language, we are extremely paranoid. We know the truth but we must was through bullshit after bullshit making it all feel incoherent.

>VtM:B Sup Forums thread
Truly is the greatest timeline!

Also

>tfw no Salubri qt3.14 gf

I'm not a shill, don't ask me. I'm a vampire buff so I don't care. I just want a vampire game.

There are vampire larps in Toronto

TREMERE #1

This doesn't surprise me in the least.

Toronto is the modern day Gomorrah on earth. I'm sure when nukes are flying everywhere we'll nuke it ourselves and blame it on Russians.

I'm very not interested in an STD bondage orgy.

I can get it down to just 2 deaths. So I guess I throw the levers.

Shitpost of the year

I don't know why you talk to who, my shadow is not here.

He hates the (((Tremere))), so I guess he is one of us

So what was your favourite clan in the game.

I think they all have something that makes them fun

I played in some larps here in argentina and I think you are a wise leaf.

Tremer are mostly white Europeans dufus. They just know how to rule and keep people in line.

The game just set a bad example with having a cunt with a high generation in control of a city.

Toreador is the only way to fly. Celerity + that other buff that increase your crit chance with guns or whatever it was + shittons of guns and you're motherfucking Neo.

Also, being immortal would suck if you can't enjoy unlife. I want to be an immortal artist who paints depressing sunset landscapes and bangs and drains endless goth chicks. Fuck yiss.

Huh, you have me curious though. What was it like? Want to greentext a session? What were the people like

WE WUZ DRACULA N SHEIIIIT

Who /sewerrat/ here?

>leaf

>polish plummer becomes a nosforatu
this is funny to me.

Mostly, it was fun. There were many people that didnt know how to play or the real struggle of power that is the Camarilla. But it depends on the group, we called those NPCs.

The bitching, favoritism, nepotism, and all the shit that you would like to see in a game, happened in real life.

I played a Nosferatu, and that was GREAT. I became the seneschal and I had the popular vote to be prince.

(Cont.)

>mfw this thread

Yes but once you reach a certain point in experience you can sculpt your own image to have some REAL fun.

imagine lookin like hugh jackman for an hour at a club and once you get your business going with a lady you can reveal your ugly mug for a good laugh.

but I get you. you want the artsy fartsy life

The storytellers were two cokeheads, kinda good people, kinda bad people. But had a LOT of organizations problems.

The first thig we did, was secure an aliance whit the Gangrels, then whit the Toreadores (We acted as enemies and worked togheter).

Then whit the malkavians and brujah, we blow the shit of the higer clans, Ventrue and mostly Tremere.

> I'm a degenerate.

The good thing about being a Nosferatu, EVERYONE was scared shitless about you (Because we worked togheter really well and we could took anyone from the shadows, drag them to a comfy and silent place and pummel their shit in and out)

The people who was not scared, saw you as a joke. And thats even greater, and you played the part.

Also, you always had the moral highground in any discussion. "We the nosfeatu, so marginalized" "We so ugly" "Remember the 6 gorillion nosferatu dead in the sewers"

And people listenes the hell of anything you got to say.

Shit, I miss playing now.

Man that sounds like fun. I have no clue how to get into a scene like that desu

One question, how do malkavian larpers get into the vibe of insanity without coming off as LOL SO RANDUM XDD

By not being a sperg or being a charismatic one.

Make the kind of madness that affects your malkavian his way of being, do not make a normal dude whit mad quirks.

For example, if you play an OCD malk, learn to do thins OCD people do well. Take notes of everyting, but do it in a way that people feel confortable. Also, make your character KNOW that he is crazy, or at least knows that he do not see the world as the others, and abuse the everliving shit of that case.