How Far gone are we??

I don't think I realized how fucking far gone we all are. I told my gf about the assassination today, because its a pretty big deal, she didn't seem too bothered by it. So then after we ate dinner, I showed her this:

youtube.com/watch?v=cMV0GvrBhPk

And she was pretty upset for like a half hour, when in my mind it didn't even make me flinch. Is my gf being sensitive, or are we that far away from society on a lot of these type of events??

>browse Sup Forums for years
>become desensitized to violence

Are you surprised by this with all the awful shit that gets posted here?

I won't lie. I had to pause the video for 10 seconds to take it all in.

I guess so. Honestly, when I first started on Sup Forums like 8 years ago, I was all edgy, loved the gore threads. But now, not so much. But stuff like this for some reason just doesn't phase me a bit, so I thought that it might not really bother other people. Obviously, I wasn't thinking. How disgusted would a normal person get from todays events?

This is why we have SJW culture. Modern life, unlike life in any previous generation, allows people to exist without ever seeing the brutal reality of the outside world. If you grew up never seeing a mexican druglord skin a man alive, you also would think that a microagression qualifies as actual violence.

Like, because it was so shocking? Or just to understand the importance of what had happened?

A guy getting shot a few times is pretty tame compared to the gore that's been dumped on every board at one point or another

When you can giggle a guy hit by a car so hard that the only thing holding his torso and his legs together is whatever's left of his spine, it'll take more than some gunshots to phase you.

That's a good point. Everytime I see an SJW whining about the poor starving people in Africa, I just want to show them the video of the man stuck in the tire burning to death, or the guy getting a cinderblock thrown on his head. I've lost any remorse for a single person living over there because they bring it upon themselves

Just the shock. I didn't expect to see the bullet impact his chest, and watch him collapse, all in the first second of the video.

the bluepilled have little contact with or desire to understand reality

Yeah, and that's what I'm talking about. I knew that I was desensitized, but I just didn't think something like this video would be anything more than tame to other people too. It's like pg-13 or less if it was in a movie.

I think the point is, exposure to the real world builds a kind of toughness. Once you see real cruelty, it's hard to ever imagine words as genuinely cruel.

I don't care because I'm at least 5 years ahead of everyone on political event.
>Civil war is unavoidable in Europe.
>The US will break up soviet style or have a civil war.
>Australia will descend into a kind of semi-lawlessness because it is too big to police once the government is mostly dissolved. But it will probably not have a civil war.

Don't get me wrong, when I see a video that I know is going to get over the top nowadays I just click it off, I've seen enough beheadings and nasty shit.

This wasn't too bad, but for a normie who pretends the world is unicorns and rainbows it's incredibly disturbing.

Stare into the abyss long enough...

Yeah, I get you. I just let out a slow "Ohhhhhh FUuuuuuuckkk" because a russian getting assassinated right now just doesn't seem like good timing for peace keeping efforts. Not to mention, this is the first encounter russians have had with muslim terrorists (at least in the last couple years from what I can remember)

I think they would be shocked but not disgusted, it's still a pretty weird video you're seeing a man get gunned down just like that no rhyme or reason really. Obviously if you showed a normal person a Mexican cartel torture video or necklacing video they'd feel pretty fucked up.

You do realize most normal people live in a completely different world?

Its the prime reason we can't leave Sup Forums, everything about life outside of Sup Forums has a sense of fabrication to it, Sup Forums only offers brutal realism.

After seeing the depths of humanity there is no going back to shitty memes and retold jokes. You have become a realism junkie, and without Sup Forums you become mad with monotony.

If I had a dollar for every joke my friends told me that hadn't been dissected here years earlier I wouldn't even be able to pay for internet access.

You are here forever, there this no escape. Pity not those who don't come here, ignorance is bliss.

We've taken the redpill my friend, and when that happens, nothing phases you anymore.

It stares back

Yeah, the beheadings are highest on the charts for me, can't watch them, or the guy getting skinned alive by the mexican drug cartels. I at least talk about this stuff with my girlfriend, so she knows shit thats going on in the world. What was the SJW reaction to this today? I didn't see a single person talking about it outside of conservatives

>tfw someone posted that .webm of the guy getting his head cut off
>tfw have headphones on so th sound of it is going right into my ears
>tfw sights and sounds that would have made the average person vomit
>tfw I didn't even stop eating my chili

Sometimes it worries me how far this has gone, I've always been able to watch this shit but I atleast used to have my stomach turn a bit

>just hearing about it "she didn't seem too bothered by it"
>seeing it "she was pretty upset for like a half hour"
she hasn't been paying attention to life, she's completely compartmentalized the news and the msm has facilitated this by never showing what actually happens.

Women's brains are inferior to ours and we are able to separate our emotions from our perceptions of things.

You just overloaded her stupid inferior brain. Perfectly normal.

SJWs don't care about the world, they only care about how they are seen by it and their own personal, selfish desires.

I've become quite addicted to Sup Forums ever since I found it like a year and a half ago. The information is too good, and comes in too fast it's like being the first person to know about every fucking major world event, and it's all raw too. It's pretty sickening how much time I spend here.

This is what I mean by being 'ahead politically'.
Sup Forums, Sup Forums, the alt right, my degree...
Listening to a normie try to explain anything about the world or politics is like listening to an baby.
Their opinion has been fed to them like a little infant. Why would I care what an infant thinks of about anything?

HOLY SHIT JOJO REFERANCE!

also helps that the guy is in a suit.
she probably hasn't been connecting these stories to real actual humans before. a little thing like them knowing how to wear suits will send that home.

>normal person: OH MY GOD THAT'S FUCKING TERRIBLE OH MY GOOOOOODDD
>4chins: Eeeeyup. Build wall.

IT'S YOUR MOVE

ROACH IS RUNNING OUT

I told my brother that I am on here a lot. He is like 6 years older than me and a totally snobby liberal beta male.

He has never even been here before, clearly, and all his views were shaped by mainstream media. Nothing I said about it would impact his views on here, despite the fact I've been on Sup Forums since at least 2006.

But yes, pol is raw and to the point, and its honest, especially if you know how to read through the sarcasm and jokes and memes.

I find these sorts of memes pretty irritating, but I don't react because I don't surround myself in these sorts of threads

Poo in loos thread still stupefies me. "Are they even fucking human?" Just puzzled and confused.

For example, some poo in loo aborted his infant daughter using a train. And he filmed it. I wonder what the fuck he has in his head.

webm related.

Yeah, she really doesn't pay attention to the world, but then again, neither do 99% of the people out there. I at least try to inform her. I talk about the stupidity of modern feminism, how africans bring the starvation upon themselves, the issues with liberal ideas, etc. She voted Trump and shes conservative, but yeah, for someone that isn't actively looking for this information, that video is probably just too much

Yeah, I'm sure it was an overload, if you've never seen someone die, I'm sure its a lot to take in

It's really pretty tame but what most likely troubled her was hearing the reporters screaming their girly terrified screams. It changes the perspective from "look a guy getting shot" to "there's a bunch of people trapped in a room with a jihadist." Your gf could relate to the situation better because it became humanized in a way

Also, it phased no one here because gore is spammed nonstop but that doesn't mean you'd be immune to seeing this kind of stuff in real life. The only thing that really fucked me up after watching something on Sup Forums was that webm of the guy spewing blood everywhere but still alive because he's pumped full of drugs. It's a fairly recent one

Here's an idea. If you want the leftists to care about these Islamic terror attacks, interview the crying children of the victims and plaster it all over the media. Or interview the parents of any children who die in the attacks; both are equally effective to the leftist mind.

Women are always going to wince at this kind of stuff, but it's not a bad thing. This compassion for humanity is why we love women.

....so its a bad time to post this then?
>capcha: trees

this makes me sick...

holy shit i'm fucked, I legit started laughing

Too soon.

Is there any video of what happens to the Jidahist?

Was he shot? Arrested?

One thing that has bothered me for the last year is the fucking script that's been jammed into their heads about why they shouldn't like trump "He's a sexist, racist, islamaphobic, xenophobe!!!"

Every fucking time, same fucking order. I don't know how they all know it, but they all fucking say it, its insane.

Yeah, it takes a while just to get acclimated to Sup Forums in general, and be able to even read what's being written. Theres stuff written here that a normal person wouldn't understand what the fuck you're saying. But yeah, once you can get past the satire and shit, it's good info

He got shot to death like a little bitch

Yeah there are pics. He got lit the fuck up

She's a woman dude, that's pretty much your answer. Yea there are exceptions, but they are just that, exceptions.

>but that doesn't mean you'd be immune to seeing this kind of stuff in real life.
Is it weird if I actually react more on Sup Forums than I do IRL?

I was kinda pissed at Muslims for killing so few people in Germany this morning. I wanted double digits.

Women don't really have compassion. They are just socially acceptable. They despise the unusual and the controversial. There are obviously exceptions, but we know.

You can tell he is an autist by what he does with his hands. He starts screaming when there is microphones right next to him haha.

Is there any film of the assassin getting shot?

>person commits heinous act and shouts "Allauh ackbar!!!"

No. It's physiologically not 'weird' for you to not flinch--you're experiencing confirmation bias with what you're seeing, which puts you in a state of complacency. Given the context, is it due to your time here? Probably

NOPE

thank kek for showing mercy and allowing me to click it away before the wheel reached her

If you can give a source on that video, that would be good. Or if you have it. But yeah, very few things get me anymore, just the beheadings and three guys one hammer still haunts me even though I only saw it once, years ago

That's actually a good idea. I'm not suprised the MSM doesn't cover stuff like that though, it would work against their narrative

Not sure if there's video. But he was gunned down by the police. Shot multiple times in the torso

Well, women do like to mother little kids, they like to nurse the sick and elderly. When I said compassion, I meant women are our caretakers. It's in their biology.

>leaf

The count's up to 12 now.

Well think about it. Most of us here are INTP. We are the ones who watch. We want to take in human nature in all its raw forms and then take that information to form clear and accurate opinions.

We are sort of a think tank for quality viral memetic arguments. We have more of an understanding of what makes humans tick than someone who lives in a world where everyone hides how they feel.

There are dozens of things that I learn on here that I can't even discuss in public. Luckily my dad and I have bonded the more that I have become redpilled. But my older brother is literally triggered by the fact that I have other views than him. Its pretty pathetic.

In my brothers eyes, because I don't get my views from mainstream media (which he seems to worship) that it must be from isolated "FAKE NEWS" websites with schizophrenic authors.

That's actually probably the best explanation. I felt happy about it when I heard him yell that. Because I know that the video will at least shake a few people out of their trance they have with the religion of pieces.

meh

every thread u do this
>i rehashed a meme i did plz no bully

They only have compassion for themselves.

Women are walking mistakes and need to be replaced with sex-cyborgs as soon as possible.

This place really becomes a reddit cuck-fest during non-american hours

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN Sup Forums?

It's not the Allahu Ackbar, that video of the newscaster getting shot on live TV didn't phase me at all either.

Even this doesn't really horrify me. I know whats happening is disgusting and I hope the cunt hangs, but this place has just desensitized way too much.

russians encounter muslim terrorists all the fucking time, and in fact many of the ISIS terrorists are from Russian-held parts of the caucasus. They're pretty good at controlling it on their home soil (because they kidnap and torture the relatives of terrorists and suspected terrorists, partly, but also generally competent police work and a more flexible ROE than the west)

t. 60%

fag

>Women don't really have compassion

just lol

>shitty meme

What if I was to tell you that Sup Forums is Reddit

Way too fucking soon man. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?

yeah I mean, if this is as serious as it seems, we just watched the equivalent of Archduke fFranz Ferdinand's assassination

those are american hours you retard and you linked mostly anglosphere fags
its you who are the worst posters here

>LISA
Fuck off with that SJW game.

>tfw infp
I don't think it's accurate for me though for some reason, I don't feel like I'm that. I feel like im intj

But yeah, its actually pretty bizarre to see memes that other people use. I have a friend who literally browses imgur as his main source of memes. And the stuff he thinks is "edgy" (like he has to bring me over to a corner and whisper about it) are like baby memes with a naughty word in it or some shit like that. All this stuff gets created here, much of it is filtered and spread on reddit, then that gets pushed to less media like facebook or wherever

I played it before widdly2diddly went full retard, but it doesn't mean the game itself is bad.

I don't get it, who dat?

Not doubting it at all. But when was the most recent terror attack on Russian soil? I just dont recall seeing it posted on here

Actually, I'm afraid you suffer from 'secret-club' syndrome. The only cure is to remove your butt plug immediately.

no video of the roach getting blasted?

kekd at file name

I've been pretty desensitized over the years until I watched the recent mexican cartel video where they cut up a guy that they flayed the face off of and gouged his eyes out, still alive the whole time. They also cut off his hands, then again I was more amazed that he was alive for all of it

Thank god he was wearing a helmet!

I've been on Sup Forums for over 10 years.

Like most oldfags, I also spent time in other dark recesses, like the Ogrish Forums etc.

I dunno man. I think anyone who grew up on the internet, especially the 90's- Early 2000's internet is used to pretty much everything.

We are like Cyber-Jews, controlling the global consciousness with our own propaganda.

You're not desensitized fag. Videos are no where near to the real thing. If you were present in the room while some lunatic Akbar shoots some Russian diplomat in an art gallery you'd defecate in your fucking pants harder than Hillary after a Trump debate and have nightmares about it for the next 6 months

i cant even bring myself to think about it long enough to explain

who is the girl?

First time I've seen the video. How the fuck did he get over to that corner without registering in the ambassador's peripheral vision? Where was the ambassador's security detail? This shit seems fishy.

its just too soon, bruh

being desensitized to videos on the internet does not equal to being desensitized to violence you witness yourself

She's the lurkmoar gril
We use her to spot fresh meat off the boat from rebbit

stop that

they like it when you have an inflated sense of self importance and you think you control more than you really do
be realistic.

If you're alive now in the Western world or parts of Asia, you have lived through the absolute best times from a material standpoint that any humans have lived through for the entirety of the written and unwritten history of mankind. We're soft. If you look at art from antiquity, you'll notice a lot of figures have a swollen tongue sticking out. That's because people were used to seeing bloated corpses back in those days. Death was far more common in the public sphere. The fact that I've seen a person die IRL freaks a lot of people out, and it wasn't even a violent death. It was a heart attack.

If you aren't in the medical field, or a combat soldier, death is out of sight and out of mind for most of us, and that is something that has not been common throughout our history. Redpill your girlfriend on this, because there is a good chance that death will come front and center in the public sphere during our lifetimes.

>3677335▶
> (OP)

>I won't lie. I had to pause the video for 10 seconds to take it all in.

That better be b8.

That said - Funky Town managed to rattle me pretty fucking hard, which is rare.

Does anyone have the james bond webm version of the shooting of the ambassador?