Why are atheists such cucks ?

Why are atheists such cucks ?
They supposedly hate all religions but shill for the most violent one

Atheists are almost always politically left.

>carpet bomb the families of anyone suspected of terror
Well I'd start with just carpet bombing the families of actual terrorists. These guys thrive on embracing death. But if they knew that a DELTA was gonna crash through their families house and slaughter their 4 year old son they might rethink that fucking decision

spetznaz gonna have fun with that turkish dudes family

>twitter

Theres your answer

> White = Bad
> Christian = White
> Christian = Bad

> Brown =/= White ∴ Brown = Good
> Islam = Brown
> Islam = Good.

What's hard to understand here?

Honestly most atheists aren't so much "we don't believe in God" as much as they are "we hate Christianity" just to be edgy and counter culture

Also this.

> Wah my parents made me go wake up early on sundays as a kid, time to burn the constitution.

The world was pretty "statistically safe" in 1913 and 1938.
Libtards never see the train coming until it turns them into giblets. In fact they deny its existence and call you "trainphobic" for hearing the whistle.

fedora-atheists get scared by terrorists and dont want to be racist

in other words they are submissive dogs who were bred and trained to submit to islam

>the world is statistically safer than it has ever been
>let's just let Islamist blow us up
Atheism. Never again.

Y

Because they think they are really intelligent and informed because they don't buy into something ridiculous. Generally they aren't aware whatsoever about racial differences and the like and instead of buying into traditional religion like Christianity or the like they buy into the modern degenerate Cathedral.
I'm an atheist, a White Nationalist, and a eugenics advocate, and the most Right-Wing person I know, and while most of the Right-leaning people I know are religious, by far the most radically Right-Wing people I know are all irreligious.

As someone who would be pretty much classified as an atheist i think Muslims should be rounded up and gassed along with the jews

When the rapefugees show up on the borders of Europe they should be gunned down

Most of them despite what they think aren't freethinkers and just adopt the same standard milquetoast views of egalitarianism and the other garbage pushed by the current social environment.

>Muslim terrorism is statistically insignificant
>the world is safer than it's ever been you bigot
>#notallmuslims

>what a surprise another white person murdered someone
>we need gun control to stop white devils shooting up schools
>#NotOneMore

It's a Christian Right psyop to get people to dislike atheism. Also, depending on the area, it's a muslim psyop to get people to defend islam.

Well since this asshole has such evolved thinking on the matter, what is his solution?

Yeah, only they really aren't. You just pick the few and immediately imply that it is all or majority. Despite that fact that I personally don't hero worship, what most people consider the two most iconic figures of the Atheist sub-populace, Richard Dawkins and Christopher Hitchens were both vocally anti-islam as they were anti all religions, but as radical Islam began to take the front stage, their opposition to it grew.

>'To hell with their culture' - Richard Dawkins in extraordinary blast at Muslims

Literally the first google page.

it's not counter culture, it's anti-culture

Because a lot of athiests are only athiests as a form of counter culture rather than coming to those conclusions themselves.

Therefore they'll defend a violent religion because it isn't the established religion of their society.

Because the religious on the right still have their "wez all chillun of gawd" holding them back from thinking about real action like starting to round up muzrats

btw what happened in Switzerland?

"statistically" is a word that non-mathematicians like to throw around when they are looking to create a little extra "authority" in their espousings.

it means nothing unless it is backed up by rigorous mathematical analysis.

the only rigorous thing these gaylords have ever done is their daily anal masturbation routine.

/lame, but valid argument

I liked how Trump implies muslims aren't civilized.

>atheist shilling for any religion

He's shilling for political reasons. There's just a lot of overlap.

they hate God and everything he stands for.

>It's not rigged @TheRealDonaldTrump, you're Losing fair and square

cry some more

Yeah that's literally how it works. I'm one of the few shitlord academics in the known universe and I hear that exact line of reasoning daily. Jew, Muslim, Black, Latino, White shitlibx doesn't matter. They all bow to this orthodoxy. The less white something is by proxy the more it is immune to criticism.

The only upside is that this very process is slowly but surely driving Jews out and replacing them with incompetent mulattos. The managerial elite of the next generation is going to be at least two standard deviations dumber. I can't wait to see what insane shit they cook up.

It's a Jewish psyop to keep people believing in (((Christianity)))

I've never met an atheist like this in real life

Wow, this is some of the best logical reduction I've ever seen. I'm not even being sarcastic. I think you're onto something here.

Wrong. The right-wing ones are just quiet about it. We don't have to go around telling everyone we're atheist like we're fucking vegans.

They aren't

This

>'He's holding us back with nationalist nonsense'

Spoken like a true kike.

Why are Christcucks talking again? Just turn the other cheek.

>Well I'd start with just carpet bombing the families of actual terrorists. These guys thrive on embracing death. But if they knew that a DELTA was gonna crash through their families house and slaughter their 4 year old son they might rethink that fucking decision
The funny thing is that this is 100% true, but people will call you a monster for even suggesting it.

What people don't understand is that war is an ugly fucking thing, and you have to be willing to do whatever it takes to win. These terrorists wouldn't think fucking twice before raping and killing our families, but we're supposed to play the nice guy and not stoop to their level?

>Intersectionality

dis

>atheism rises as a counter culture
>gets too popular, the new internet counter culture is pretending to be a Christfag
Islam is fucking vile, but you're a bit thick if you genuinely fall for the Jesus meme.

Atheist liberal universalist types will tell you that we're above them and should play by a higher set of rules. They aren't concerned with actually understanding other types of views like they claim, they just think or want to think that everyone shares the same faggy outlook as them and just hasn't been enlightened yet, because if they really did try to understand what other people thought, they'd realize that at some point you're in an existential conflict and only one of you can survive it.

This is the kind of horseshit that drove me away from atheism. I don't know why they insist on defending Islam while shitting on far less harmful religions. These people are terminally cucked.

Basically how these cunts think. Completely void of any logical/critical thinking, and are willing to bash the shit out of Christianity/Catholicism, but walk on eggshells when discussing Islam. Really grinds my gears tbhqh famalam

>t. atheist that is swaying in favour of Christianity each passing day

Not to mention that you can basically "statistically prove" anything you want. Upon learning how statistics are found/obtained and how they can be cherry picked to "prove" literally anything, I've become hugely skeptical of any article or person that spews the whole "well, statistically...." bullshit

>drove me away from atheism
lol what

well i'm an atheist and hate islam even more than the rest of these bullshit fairytales

pizza

I guess I should say it drove me away from openly identifying myself as an atheist.

> tfw fedora neckbeards never shut up about how White Christians throughout history were/are homophobic, transphobic, misogynist
> MLK was all of these things too though, and a serial adulterer most likely
> We aren't allowed to say anything bad about nonwhites

When will this retarded meme going to die?

The biggest critics of Islam, both in the western world and the muslim world (e.g. Ayaan Hirsi Ali), tend to be atheists. Not to mention no country on the planet is as effective at suppressing muslim extremism as the China, which is ruled by an officially atheist party.

No way the majority are leftist who love the muzzies. Ayaan Hirsi Ali is the exception not the norm, who only cares about the subject because she suffered through it.

ya know, you don't have to be some Westboro Baptist church nutjob to hold Christian beliefs or to consider yourself a Christian.
All religions were created by man in order to understand their true purpose for existing.
One day will come when that true purpose will reveal itself.
So ride with us, for we have a long journey.

>who love the muzzies

And you base this on what? I'm quite progressive yet I have a very low opinion of Islam, as religion in general

While I don't see myself following any sort of organised religion any time soon, I have decided to live my life following some Christian values.

No matter what, I will always side with Christians in the face of Judaism and Islam.

Deus Vult, brother

You have to accept that Jesus was divine and spoke the message of the supreme creator, which is pretty whacky.

real atheist aren't like this doe. real atheist just don't say shit and let you be. liberal atheist are faggots and cucks, most are just going against family

I have no idea

You would think all atheists would be anarchists or libertarians and vice versa.

I think it's just that so few of them are actually atheist, but say that they are because their favorite late night TV show host or e-celebrity are also "atheist"

I,m atheist. I'm also right leaning and pro life. That McAfee faggot doean't speak for me. MAGA.

I don't.

I think it's because most atheists are angsty teens, especially if they yell it from the mountain tops that their atheist. Typically those types of teenagers are gonna also be "look at me I'm such a good person I'm defending minorities!" and the like. They're just people with no experience in the real world and want to yell out how angsty they are to the world and how much of a "good person" they are.

lol u faggots really need a god to hate muslims and jews?
Atheist here and doing just fine hating.

>High cheek bones

>tfw too smart to see the negative ramifications of letting millions of niggers into europe

>An athiest
>A supposed believer in science
>Literally is ignoring the fact that muhammed just can't keep his bomb in his pants in increasing numbers of european cities.

lol thought sciencey people loved facts.

>sciencey people
atheism and marxism is just as much of a religion as christianity

> Christian = White
Not for much longer :^)

>claims to be atheist
>muslims din du nuffin its da evil whitey