NASA CONFIRMS PLANET X

HOLY FUCK NASA HAS COME CLEAN

solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/planetx

Why the fuck is nobody talking about this? It's spooky. We're all about to be killed any geological second now. It's 100% set in stone now that each and every single one of us is going to die.

How the fuck do we escape planet x?

solarsystem.nasa.gov/planets/planetx

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/asteroid-strike-overdue-earth-nasa-2016-12
youtube.com/watch?v=3SF1yMNJ38k
youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s
blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2006/12/02/no-were-not-overdue-for-an-asteroid-impact/#.WFjSBFMrKM8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Nine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

>/x/

Sage all fields

go suck more dick croat ctr shill

>Caltech researchers have found evidence suggesting there may be a "Planet X" deep in the solar system. This hypothetical Neptune-sized planet orbits our sun in a highly elongated orbit far beyond Pluto. The object, which the researchers have nicknamed "Planet Nine," could have a mass about 10 times that of Earth and orbit about 20 times farther from the sun on average than Neptune. It may take between 10,000 and 20,000 Earth years to make one full orbit around the sun.

>The announcement does not mean there is a new planet in our solar system. The existence of this distant world is only theoretical at this point and no direct observation of the object nicknamed have been made. The mathematical prediction of a planet could explain the unique orbits of some smaller objects in the Kuiper Belt, a distant region of icy debris that extends far beyond the orbit of Neptune. Astronomers are now searching for the predicted planet.

it didn't say anything about being killed. lying is bad op

Holy shit
>confirmed

NASA confirms Planet X?

The very first word in the link you posted is "hypothetical".

>implying they would tell you

said planet would make a convenient base for the lizard ppl.

quite plausible, if you ask me.

Its been the same Aussie all night shitposting like a leaf

Normally i enjoy the strayan shitposts but this is just sad

I used to be a Trump supporter, but after reading about planet x, I'm not so sure.

Me too. I'm a Planet X'er now.

This isn't fucking news. It's been speculated for years and years. And how in the fuck is anything that probably orbits half a lightyear or more from the sun a threat to life on earth?

the kikes are gonna get the planet

businessinsider.com/asteroid-strike-overdue-earth-nasa-2016-12

wtf i hate rocks now

Russians are now expanding their bunkers in hopes that Earth isn't wiped out.

SAGE ALL FIELDS :^)

I remember kids telling me about Planet X on the fucking handball courts in 2nd grade. It's a Jewish lie, pay it no heed.

Earth is flat, idiot.

>how in the fuck is anything that probably orbits half a lightyear or more from the sun a threat to life on earth?
one of the theories is that it can disturb the orbits of comets in the Oort cloud and possibly redirect them toward Earth. That explains the observation that there are periodic comet impacts and near-misses throughout history.

>It's 100% set in stone now that each and every single one of us is going to die.

Well duh, life tends to work that way. Are you sure you're not a kiwi?

>the younger Dryas impact event was caused by Planet X fucking up the orbit of the asteroids, which came raining down on earth

>we're due for another one any day now

>we're the next Atlantis and we're sitting here propagating the spic-nig cycle instead of making space habitable

>Caltech researchers have found evidence suggesting there may be a "Planet X" deep in the solar system.
>may be

Get killed OP.

Mods, delete this thread.

Shieeet - it's all ogre now.

>>

It's very hard to confirm it's out there with even modern technology. If it is there, we are fucked.

Mate, these guys don't fuck up their life by saying "LEL MAYBE" and then get proven wrong. These guys only say maybe when they are 99% sure.

Why Niburu/ PlanetX is horseshit

>Science
>2 Billion years
> 20,000 earth year orbit

Do the math.......

Either religion is right and it isn't real
Or Science is right and it still isn't real

Besides why the fuck would you want to know?
Something that size guarantees everyone death, including those who make it into space at the last second because the planet will be entirely destroyed on impact.

Fucking retards...

Did somebody say Planet X?

youtube.com/watch?v=3SF1yMNJ38k

>If it is there, we are fucked
no we aren't
explain why planet x is suddenly bad now if it exists

The year is 2016 lads. THINK ABOUT IT, we've only had 2016 years to observe the world and the universe. There's a lot of unknowns.

While we're here, anybody want to invest in this technology

youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s

read

Asteroid scares are always initiated when something big is going on in the background you stupid fucks

>open Sup Forums for my bedtime happenings
>see this
>zone my beer-slugged brain into focus
>see pic related
>look back on OP, see "100% chance of"
>look back on actual facts
>look at OPs post with one eye for focus
>see flag
>I'm a sucker. Australia strikes again.
>emu war when

>we've only had 2016 years to observe the world and the universe

Kiwi with a proxy confirmed.

kek you beat me to it.

none of that is proven, not even the existence of planet x

but yes, the fact that we don't have some asteroid/comet defense system by now is embarrassing

Title of article is literally HYPOTHETICAL Planet X

>geological second

are you the same faggot that made that stupid yellowstone thread an hour ago? kys, roo

sage

I know. I've been fooled many a time. Something needs to be done about Earth's bottle kids

Yeah or when there's an asteroid in the solar neighborhood

Will you be able to get there? No
Will it provide eternal life? No
Will it provide a self sustaining energy source? No
Will it cure cancer? No
Will it provide jobs? No

Who
the
fuck
cares

What is this geological second meme?

What cucked to fuck name are they gonna give this when they actually discover it? Lefties are totally going to be in charge of naming it

You and your friend are a bit naive to just how big our solar system is and how little relative gravitational effect Earth has as opposed to other bodies. Asteroids aren't "overdue" like some appointment. The Oort cloud is incredibly large and incredibly spaced out.

Planet X has been disputed over and over again. Some people claimed that our unitary star system doesn't make sense cause so many systems are binary. So they proposed a brown dwarf to no avail. Then they proposed it again, because of Sedna's odd orbit. Then they realized it was just an incorrect calculation.

Planet X would be real fucking neato, but there's no hard evidence.

WISE catalogs near-Earth bodies that may pose a risk or just happen to be close by. There is one thing that is true, NASA and other institutions have already claimed that there are currently no protocols to dealing with asteroids heading towards Earth.

but will it cause mega-tidal waves and extreme volcanic activity? yes

>PLANET X
>X is the roman numeral for 10
>heretic revisionist shitlords cucking Pluto BTFO for all of eternity

It doesn't matter if it exists. There are still millions of light years between us and it.

Source please.

>Jupiter being a bro
The only reason we've lived this long

This is old news OP. And it has nothing to do with the crashing-this-planet-with-no-survivors planet X that a retarded schizophrenic made up.

STATISTICALLY overdue, which doesn't really imply asteroid's gonna hit us soon, but on average it should've hit by now.

is red the asteroid belt?

> not understanding what the word hypothetical means

Yea, Jupiter stops most from being pulled toward the inner planets while also ejecting the weakest out altogether via gravity slingshot. Or something like that

oh wow
Did not know Jupiter affected the asteroids so much.

Yet couldn't its gravity going past maybe also dislodge some into the inner planets too?

Jupiter is the best.

You know, I actually had respect for your flag whenever I saw it on Sup Forums, cause I know I was going to get a somewhat grounded opinion. But, get your head out of your ass.

blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2006/12/02/no-were-not-overdue-for-an-asteroid-impact/#.WFjSBFMrKM8

Hell, I've even got the honor to chat with people who developed the WISE satellite and never heard any of them claim this "overdue" bullshit. Especially considering they're in the business and could probably get even more grant money proposing that we were "overdue" to easily scared government workers.

>he's a proofcuck
are you 16? something doesn't need to be "proven" for you to make a compelling case for its existence

>It's 100% set in stone now that each and every single one of us is going to die.
literally true for every single being the moment they are conceptualized

>people still disbelieve god

That's also what I've heard but it's pulling and ejecting more than what it's sending our way so I guess we'll need to learn how to deal with the stragglers ourselves

>jupiter is the guardian, representing generosity and friendliness
the more you study astrology the more you realize it's all true

shut the fuck up faggot, I've seen the evidence, but there is no definitive proof until someone decides to send a probe over there or something, but the point is there is no reason to bring up planet x when talking about large space objects that can kill us all because that can happen with or without planet x, thus countermeasures should be created anyway

The planets are more or less stable in perpetuity, as far as human timescales go. Barring any external interference.

>Aliums

>meteors fall in craters

It was always set in stone that each and every single one of us is going to die.

>literally countless planets in countless systems
>somehow we were placed in the EXACT right place at EXACTLY the right time
>pure coincidence
Whatever god may be, he is glorious and his creations wonderful

But what if you study astronomy?

>leaf

We're all in this together m8.

fake news

Well duh

The reptillians that have infiltrated, subverted, and control humanity, come from such a planet.

The saucers are theirs; they're powered something akin to the EM drive

This. Shitskin

Here's a quick explanation for those who are new to this shit. Conspiracy retards have been rambling about some invisible planet in the solar system with spooky magic effects. They call it Nihiru or planet X. Coincidentally, Nasa is considering the possibility that there may be a very distant object that barely orbits the solar system and which may be responsible for certain deviations in far away orbits. It is so far away that it has zero impact on Earth and it literally has nothing in common with the idea of Planet X or Nihiru or whatever but that's not going to stop the neurotic uneducated retards at /x/ from coming to the conclusion that it must be the same conceptual planet.

I though Niburu was destroyed and became the asteroid belt, which is why space jews harvest earth golds.

What the hell is a Planet X and why should we care?

>There's a 10th planet
>Suddenly we're all going to die
what are you smoking lad?

>X is also used to define an unknown
>Planet X is Planet Unknown/Unidentified
>X-Ray
>10-Ray
Fucking burger education.

My shitposting aside I think this was/has been news for a while. There is a body designated Planet X due to the detection of gravitational disturbances that would suggest a planetoid sized body is very deep orbit that only "swings" into the known and observed solar system every 12-20,000 years and upsets the Kuiper Belt asteroids which we are well protected from by Jupiter so nerds dub it the destroying Planet/Planet X

This is the Theoretical Orbit of this planet

thank you jupiter.

also. can someone link me to this .gif, its fucking rad.

you are retarded.

>Each and every one of us is going to die
Is this news for you?

>if earth was 1 inch closer to the sun we'd all burn to death

That looks...complicated

Well, no, but we've only had optics for like 400 years and radio telescopes for

>lady on bus says this
>"better not jump then"
>[keks externally]

>make up stories about the universe
>ramp up perception of instability in space
>use fear of 'annihilation from space' to take over world
>what a genius plan, master goyimstein
>sure got us gentiles on a leash
piss off

Are you talking about Planet Nine?:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Nine

Planet Nine is real and it's a Super Earth. It was known to the Sumerians as 'Nibiru'.

>any geological second now.
STOP

This is just the opening that Jeb! needs

Here's a more clearer one

Sorry Wrong one

Is the great attractor another universe closing up onto us?

Jupiter has been called 'the lucky planet' by BOTH ancient astrologers AND modern astronomers. Modern astronomers call Jupiter 'the lucky planet' because Jupiter's mighty gravity has protected Earth from asteroids and comets that could have EASILY wiped out ALL LIFE ON EARTH (like Comet Shoemaker–Levy 9, for example).
Astrology is REAL. The so-called 'horoscopes' that you read in newspapers is NOT 'astrology', it's bullshit. But astrology itself is REAL and it is a SCIENCE (and a VERY ANCIENT SCIENCE at that!). The rulers of this world take astrology VERY seriously because they KNOW what the true nature of 'reality' itself is. The rulers of this world do not COUGH if it isn't astrologically beneficial to their agendas. The rulers of this world do NOT want you to take astrology seriously. Everything in this universe is made of vibrational information fields. When the vibrating fields of information that a planet is made of collide with the vibrating fields of information that you are made of, we call this phenomenon 'astrology'. There is nothing 'supernatural' about astrology, we can describe the phenomenon called 'astrology' in a purely scientific language, it's just that astrology is a subtle phenomenon that occurs at levels of the electromagnetic spectrum that are beyond visible light - and that is why most people cannot perceive the phenomenon called 'astrology' (because we live in a physical world and astrology is a non-physical phenomenon..... like almost every other phenomenon in existence).

Thank you user

We will be long dead though.