USA could do literally nothing if Canada decided to invade it tomorrow...

>USA could do literally nothing if Canada decided to invade it tomorrow, they'd be stomped the fuck out without any chances

just let that sink in

>1 post by this ID

Canada's army sucks anyway, can speak from firsthand experience.

post by this ID
how does it feel to be so humiliated, cuck?

the day of the rake will be December 22, 2016

no canada could not invade shit our prime minister has the military leadership of a plastic bag

Canada would fail half way into Montana, by the locals, no military needed. Come, die on our bullets.

plz! deliver us from evil...

But if we invade they win.

Cool story bro

If they did, they would immediately and profusely apologize, later allowing us to Annex them. Then Trudeau lets Trump fuck his wife

This, how could you guys forget about Weedman's strategies?

Croat, you need to stop using Meth.

if they invade us, we win

>Canada invades US
>Turns out they were just going to Costco for milk.

>leaf

Nah, buddy. Books. Biggest savings are on books.

>leaf

should I dump?

Hi.

Hi.

>leaf

Hi.

They sell books in Chinese at Costco?

Keep the work up user.

nah thread will die as long as you dont feed em'

A decent portion of Canadian Military Hardware is actually on a lease either to some european country or the USA. All they need to do is repo our assets and we'll be left fighting with leftover cadet stuff. Hell even our rifles the C7a2 and c8's are based entirely of the american m16a2 and m4. If we need replacement parts, it might be coming from America anyways.

>leaf

Hi.

Hi.

>they'd be stomped the fuck out without any chances

The North would be able to stop them without a military nigger

Hi.

>leaf

It's really simple, Canada does precise strikes on ostrich farms (e.g. false flag, disguised as terrorist attacks). BAM! Immediate invasion by Australians. Canadians claim dindu nothin.

Fucking what?

I live in Michigan. Can confirm. I'd curb stop those fucking leaves.

Yuri, you're drunk. Log off.

Hi.

Ugh gross Canadians

Goddammit what fuck why did you guys poison our niggers with Drake?

Youre like fucking Mexicans that have maple syrup running in their blood disgusting degenerate cock suckers.

>what is national guard, NATO and (((greatest ally)))
I'm not even sure Canada would know which direction to deploy

>I'd curb stop those fucking leaves.

>implying Americans can fight

>leaf

313 here, kms

You're not gonna have much luck going through rural northern border but please invade through new England and take out some libshits and fight to the death when you reach Jew York.

Also hit Seattle from Vancouver if you can

Hi.

>leaf

The Minnesota Air National Guard has as many fighters than tthe entire Royal Canadian Air Force. And hey are late build F16 block 50, which didn't start even exist until after the F18A/Bs in Canadian service have been pulled from production.

The entire country's population is that of California, i think we would be okay.

If Vietnamese farmers won against you, so can the leaves.

Hi.

Are you saying those children of delinquents actually want to live on a huge, largely desert island surrounded by some fucking vile creatures who - if they don't kill you outright - would bully and embarrass any respectful and well-mannered European into crying for hours in a fetal position? Do you actually think they are enjoying all that, some random fucking weather and horribly slow Internet?

They will seize the opportunity the second they see it.

When was the last time your military was relevant again?

> not understanding the Vietnam war
Shiggy. When you absolutely rape and pillage Vietnam, but decide to leave because of political pressure in your home country, that isn't losing. You sound salty, if only you lived in a real first world country.

>leaf

If Canada invades, we win.

Yes goyim you cant do shit against canada

probably in their anus

let this sink in: usa let spics invade them and they have done nothing

>implying canada wouldn't get BTFO and counter invaded by the national guard before the army could even mobilize

>canada invades
>Canadian army is absolutely decimated within the day
>that means canada wins

America is literally powerless to stop us