What are your thoughts on White Latinos?

What are your thoughts?
Are we assimilable into first world countries?

>50% Spaniard 50% German, do not call me a shitskin

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Argentines
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/us.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Latinos are fine if they get the first and best post like I did.

>Are we assimilable into first world countries?

Get citizenship. That's it.

>white
>Latino
They better not try to interfere with our superior race.

Kek has praised the last days of this blessed year. Maybe equal blessings be made upon the coming year, 2017.

You moron. A white person can move to the moon and still be white. Latino is not a race.

Argentinians are not white and neither are you paco

latin is a product of ancient rome, its a pure white invention

"latinos" are sypposed to be from portugal, spain or italy, those are the so called latin countries.
hispanics are from places conquered by spain like central and south america

but the term of latinio is a jewish trick coined from the 60s
saying those spanish and italian european countries are from latin language is like saying niggers speak proper english

you cannot properly associatre latin with anything besides ancient rome. because as i said, latin is the direct product of ancient rome. it is their language nd nobody elses. to atribute a language to a culture you have to do it with the right one

never believe the tricks of the jew

>50 fucking % spaniard
>don't call me shit skin

You know the answer. You aren't white, and neither are they.

I like "white" latinos.

Its weird, I really really admire spanish culture, architecutre, read all about Spain's history like an autist, think the conquistadors were maybe the most awesome men to have ever exited yet....I fucking HATE with a the fury of a thousand suns the fucking mestizo beaner shits that are invading my country. I want to commit acts of unspeakable violence upon their people.

They're cool, since they're pretty much ethnically European.

Metizos are bad because they adopt the laziness of their native american half, they have no discipline for the deferral of gratification, which Europeans are (especially northern ones) pretty damn good with. Metizos like the mulattos also have a propensity towards gang-culture.

Mulattos are the worst, they're pretty much niggers-lite, propensity towards gang affiliation, low IQ, low deferral of gratification. Though they're a bit smarter than blacks (though I'd say they're almost equal with american blacks since american blacks have a fair bit of European DNA by now), they still pose the same threat of diluting the gene pool and making us all dumber/uglier.

>50% Spaniard
>50% German
>100% shitskin

>moonniggers
>white

they're the greatest

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Argentines
>0.37%

I rather be Argentinian than America , that's for sure

>60%

More like 80%, thank you.

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/us.html

Mongrelization on steroids is this what the jews want?

>hispanics
>white
nice try faggot

Latin Americans put any light skinned girl who would be a solid 7 in Spain on TV and treat them like a goddess, it's pathetic

I honestly didn't even read that note. I was more concerned you might realized those stats are from 2007.

they look like fucking mutts just like mix breed dogs do

Just say you are white, forget the white hispanic thing, most Americans hear hispanic, and all they see is pic related, even when you try to explain, there are white people in Latin American countries, many americans can't process it.

this. hispanic = beaner outside of home depot

But in official government terms, hispanic does not mean brown person

Any race can be hispanic to the gov. Hispanic is not a race

Fuck what the media and normies think

Stop blaming mestizo crimes on the spanish man!

Hispanic does not automatically mean beaner

MEXICAN means benaer

MESTIZO means beaner

Hispanic just means linage from any spanish speaking country

As long as Spaniards and Cubans are "White hispanics" it shouldn't be a word for "Beaners"

If you disagree with me, then you're anti white

That very well may be the case, im just agreeing with him that when the average American hears the word "Hispanic" they think of some short brown mexican

>thoughts

spics

They're all spics to me.

>White
>Latinos

Nice meme you got there senpai

dont fall for it OP.. only niggers and russians are less than whites.. mixed races are the master.

>white latinos
>posted by a beaner

no such thing, mexishit

unless you are spanish and living in fucking spain, you're a tribal rape baby

what should we call the nasty natives of southern america

>the term of latino is a jewish trick

It was actually invented by the Second Napoleonic Empire. The term Latin America was promoted to forge a sense of collective American (the continent) identity against Anglo America. Now, Napoleon The Third was a big fucking cunt, but he actually made a point with this.

This is why spics can't into Anglo culture. Honestly, we shouldn't even try; it would be better for us to fight for a Latin American union of some sort.

South Americans are great. Love the food and passion they have.

>white
>latino

No such thing exist.

All caucasoids are white.

Now stop being such an undignified, white ass kisser. You're such an embarrassment.

Mexico? Why do you try so hard to be accepted by the white devil? You don't need him and he doesn't need you, unless he needs you to build his house then blame you for taking white niggers jobs.

>Stop kissing ass.

Indias > mestizas > bl*ncas

>this is what mongrels actually believe

>everybody is the same
;^)

Shitskin

But uruguayans are white, even whiter than USA

>3.4m people vs 300m+ people

That's another meme if we are not comparing countries with almost the same population.

All fucking shitskins must fucking hang

No, sorry.

Hola sudaca

Can confirm

Dark skinned Mexican girls that are raised in a normal country are fucking excellent

Inbredding is the way to go then.

your a filthy shitskin m8

>White Latinos
I think you just mean latinos. You add latino to white you are no longer white.

This. Thank you. Greetings from Spain.

>Posts a mixed girl with Germanic features dominant
"Wut du u think of muh Latinas amigos?"

this user gets it... we are not white, and we should not be ashamed of it, we are a mix of great races.
Better be hispanic here, than the "white" cuck in the north.

stfu. all spaniards are manlets.

>goyim
>white

I love how the shitskins always post this meme.
>Brazil
Leave the autist alone boys, lets call it a night.

If you travel in South America/parts of Mexico, it's very clear who is white and who isn't and they are proud to let you know. My favorite was an older woman with a Brit accent who referred to Argentina as "the Argentine" and explained to me why they needed to be kept in their place. They have a better deal than any of us. All the perks and none of the bullshit.

superior genes. hahahah I'm light skinned I have no allergies, no family prone diseases, natural body muscle, 2020 eyesight, I can consume dairy products, don't get sunburns. I can go to any country and fit in. John fuck off faggot

Well this retard is still taller than you.

you're still retarded ;)

>Americano

>56% 2/16 black mutts

Inferiority complex much bruh?

Let me get on one knee to be on your level...mmkay.

>Latino
>aka they speak Spanish

like calling a Jamaican anglo because they speak English

Sure, don't forget to bring your kneepads.
(FUCK, THE-I'M-TALLER-THAN-YOU RETARD user GOT ME IN HIS CHILDISH ARGUMENT LEVEL)

So now you're short and gay...notmmkay

If anything, we need more legal Latinos voting republican. 30% is good enough to have some hope.

Am i white, Sup Forums?

>white
everybody is white these days

>white Latinos

If you want to discuss fantasy races your best bet is /tg/

White Latino? We welcome you with open arms.

what are your thoughts on Purple Polar Bears?

>20% jew

leave to an amerifat to think spaniards and spics are the same people. your southern neighbors are natives. some are descendents from conquerors who fucked natives

Shitskin

I like tall men indeed. We do not have that in Spain.
Is your penis as tall as you are? UH? I like penis. #penis

>Iberians
>white

She's fucking hideous.

Yes, but you need to drop the "latino" label. If you look white, act white, call yourself white, and encourage your children to assimilate you'll get along fine and your grandchildren will be indistinguishable from other whites. Just stop associating yourself with the Aztec border jumping rapists.

>kikes
>white

Why are the eyes photo-shopped? Because they don't want us to see every person with brown eyes?

que te calles la boca mugre degenerado

You people fuck donkeys faggots

Roman Empire.
Wiki is your friend.

75% or more European is my rule. White Latinos are fine as long as they can produce a 23andMe.

I would like to start posting the mexican cartel beheadings that happen daily but i don't want to be banned so thank you for the (You)

my fellow white latino

I do have a big penis but don't like to brag about it. And sorry, it only likes those with 3 inputs. When you have that then maybe we'll talk.

welcome brother :)

TĂș tienes penis? Estoy interesado en tu penis. We are both Spenish!

sure thing you are not a shitskin Bryan

stfu manlet. I consider you a spic too.

>don't get sunburns
h-how?

Not necessarily a Jewish trick.

Before the "Latino" identity, Mexicans, Cubans, Puerto Ricans etc. all had their own independent media.

Then the crafty bastards realized if Univision was "Latino" instead of Mexican, then they could get more money.

If you're not black, Indio or some half-breed then you're white. No different if somebody came from Spain.

son mentiras

>it only likes those with 3 inputs
I'm a transgender woman.

Argentinians black hmmm