Seriously ausbros where do I apply for a job I live in north brisbane and have been a NEET for far too long SEEK is a...

Seriously ausbros where do I apply for a job I live in north brisbane and have been a NEET for far too long SEEK is a piece of shit I don't know what to do with my life I check everyday and nothing is posted I could apply for having no experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

unemployedworkersunion.com/job-seekers-v-job-vacancy-data/
youtube.com/watch?v=KM7bkPIRZQ4
unemployedworkersunion.com/stories-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Higest education received
Years out of work

Worked at Coles for a year

get out of the fucking house and ask your mates if they need a hand where they work. start there. If you got normiebook search for job ad pages for your area. Don't know anywhere where it doesn't have one and they are better than seek

Unemployed Workers Union of Australia

google it and go tell them your story.

Get your RSA and get a job in a bar. You'll probably even get to fuck a girl or two.

Dress yourself in black leather shoes, plain white dress shirt and black slacks. Shave and have short hair. Print out a bunch of one page resumes and hit a bunch of bars/pubs.

>implying chang and pajeet would ever hire a lazy drunk uneducated racist australian convict

>australians don't get hired in australia
hmm

bump

join the defence forces. At least the reserves

start calling job agencies and get some work in a factory or some such

Ring up construction contractors like concreting or scaffolding and ask if they are taking on any labourers. Make it clear you want to get paid under the table.

Did you see the you dun fantastic job obama job growth in USA was ALL for immigrants? No American got a job. It's likely to be the same here.

Captcha: Walmart

Maybe just maybe we could train our own citizens? What is the point of citizenship otherwise?

oh i thought you were a pajeet

yes we should do that, businesses used to but responsibility for training has shifted completely to a bunch of shitty government sponsored certificate creditation courses

we need to completely butcher working visas here

grow weed bro

Kind of weird how all of it is privatised now. Most local businesses closed and half the street is banks and employment agencies. GOLDMAN SACHS in HOBART the motherfuckers replaced an entire floor with indian workers after pajeet became head manager. The only white person (and female) who works there now is the secretary.

unemployedworkersunion.com/job-seekers-v-job-vacancy-data/

youtube.com/watch?v=KM7bkPIRZQ4

This. Even apply to a retail liquor store if not a bar, just not woolworths (bws/dan murphy's) coz they've been dropping staff like flies after masters didn't work.

How hard is it to get a bar tending job with no experience? Do I just need an RSA?

I'm a uni grad with high grades but no experience at all. I can't find ANY PT work and it's fucking depressing. Only looking for PT because grad jobs start in 2018.

>How hard is it to get a bar tending job with no experience
around here it's fucking impossible, in brisbane you might be alright

t. ruralcuck with no hope at all

None
HSC
Never had a job

Am I fucked Aussie bros?

sales experience, vague ipt skill, japanese fluency
bachelor of anthropology
4 years

topkek

something will give eventually but you should probably apply for more shit

Get a cert three it takes just weeks you nub

how much do those cost

where you live, mate? try moving to a small town and see where that leads you

just outside of tbar

toowoomba? there's jobs in the small areas on the outskirts, mate. apply yourself and you can get anywhere in life

unemployedworkersunion.com/stories-2/

just read some of the stories in there.

Liberal National Party = Zero Welfare For EVERYONE!

None, spent uni studying pretty much
Bachelors in economics/finance, Masters in Mechanical Engineering (melbourne uni)
A few months

Grad positions are fucking tough to come by, even for someone as well educated as myself

literally just start working on shit, any friends who are plumbers, electricians, hvac, masonry.

>Start tending for a brick layer
>fetching wire for electrician
>snapping together pre fab duct work

everyone has this stuff in their house so there are def companies in your area. Masonry is prob your best bet if your not a big tub of goo and lazy. I did tending for years, then started laying brick while doing over night commercial duct work. literally 18 hour days. fucking do something man no excuses or ill slap you

look at grabbing your first aid ticket and rsa

>22
>make 70k a year + super
>cushy construction warehousing job
>heaps of connections in the industry
>highest education is yr11 + high risk work license
>rent own house, saving for deposit

its possible to be cozy, ausbros

>neet
>Do door-2-door sales which pays less than minimum wage because I'm shit
>Do a bus. admin cert 3 at tafe
>Do a call centre shit job and get fired
>neet for 6 months
>get a casual entry level admin role in a hospital
>Loved by everyone
>Almost full time because boss knows I always say yes and am loved because I bust my dick for everyone for everything
>MILF eye candy for DAYS
>Get promoted and get a comfy office

Shit i thought i was the only australia who couldn't get a job but look at this shit. You cunts have more going for ya and still can't get a job. What the fuck is the deal with the jobs in this country?

none

Cert 3 is free pleb. Google it

halp

>NEET life
Looks like its time to get a job and spend the rest of my life cautiously and scarcely consuming media goods

Labourer for the trade you want. Lie on your resume and be an easy going likeable guy during intrrviews. Once you finish one dont stop applying. Also coles and whoolies are very handy for experiences.

>not just using qBitorrent's search function

Holy shit its really blocked.

Thanks mate. I think I'm too much of an autist to be a labourer though. I couldn't be more different to working class ocker type people.

Do you want to work indoors in an air conditioned office in front of a computer with minimum human interaction?

If you answered 'yes' become a DATA ENTRY OPERATOR!

I was NEET and did this for a few years and lucked my way into a 2nd level Help Desk position. I'm making $78,000 py now

>lost my job 2 weeks ago
>doesnt feel like a big deal at the time, but start feeling really depressed a few days later
>no future, no purpose, ect

>living with the parents
>some of my family come to visit for a week
>end up getting a job with one of my relatives
>tfw the job entails working on control and automation systems
>tfw nepotism

i kinda feel like a jerk but he wasnt keen to teach anyone else the complicated shit required for the job and felt that id be better suited for it (we're both engineers)

I can get you a job in Brisbane.

all the major torrent sites are

the bigger problem I see is that the number of pirates will have literally been cut into a quarter now that normies are cut out

but that leaves a small easy to monitor pool of people who know their shit

Guess I'll stop downloading shit movies for a month or two and wait to see what the best bet going forward
or else
well, I guess a life could be good

so whos getting keen to not own a house in the distant future?

not really

how the fuck do you have a masters in engineering and a bachelors in another field at your age? thats insane

I'd say if you're young and have a car, you can get a job. Althoug here's the thing I learned, with in two years of jobsearch I did not get a job, and I learned that people liking you; The staff themselves is massively important. If you don't fit the niche, especially if you don't work in a big company you are FUCKED. Make sure you know who you are working with in a small buisness, ask for a walkaround of the shop. You'll have to judge people by the cover because more time is required otherwise.

If you're working with a big company, it isn't so much of an issue. But fellow workers will try to rat you out for shit they do as well if they don't like you.

I can't stress this anymore, unless you want to work in a little box GET A VEHICLE LISENCE EVEN IF IT RAPES YOUR NEETBUX. STAY AT YOUR PARENTS HOME AND TELL THEM YOU'RE USING THE MONEY TO PAY FOR LESSONS.

I have one. Well, more like I'm renting one from the bank for now.

1. Get a trade.
2. No, seriously, you useless faggot. Get a trade. There's heaps of work for all sorts of trades going right now.

I don't understand why this generation of Aussie is so averse to trades. Your degree in communications or arts is fucking worthless - deal with it.

Yeah they can have fun minoring my VPN exit in Norway.

You realize everyone uses VPN's nowadays right? Especially younger kids. When I was in high school I used a VPN to connect to World of Warcraft because at the time the Australian servers were in an American Datacenter, and I would get less latency by using an exit node in California than I would by connecting normally. Most Businesses use VPNs in their day to day operations. The ONLY people inhibited by a TPB URL block is the politicians themselves. All they've done is shoot themselves in the foot by making it that much harder to stop piracy.

Because the Howard government completely fucking killed Apprenticeships. Yeah, there's tons of work for Tradies, but there's fuck all apprenticeships around. Better import more skilled labour from overseas like good goys.

What did Howard do to affect apprenticeships? I am not denying that, he did do all sorts of terrible stuff (like ban guns), but I'm curious about that.

Also, there are plenty of apprenticeships out there, especially for young'uns < 21.

Shut the fuck up now faggot

He bogged the entire process down in red tape and made it as hard as possible for people to actually take Apprentices. Then he also raised the school leaving age, meaning Australian kids are choosing between $7/hr as an Apprentice or $18/hr flipping burgers, then he started importing mass numbers of foreign tradesmen.

If I remember correctly, he also ended government Subsidization of Apprentices' wages, so it's out of pocket for their employers now too.

it might have something to do with spending (or wasting depending on how you look at it) 3-4 years at university, and feel like it was for nothing if they get a job in another field

these people will work in supermarkets or fast food stores but flat out refuse to work a trade. how much do apprentices get paid these days? is it fuck all still?

Most "men" these days are beta males too afraid to get their hands dirty or mess up their 30 minute, $50 haircut.

That's fucked up. Fuck now I'm raging. Howard is a shitcunt.

Doing an apprenticeship is getting paid to study and learn. The wages aren't great, but it's not a job. It's literally getting paid to learn your trade.

thats great and all but at ~$7/hr might be unlivable for kids who live in the city / not with their parents

also that explains why graduates arent keen on trades, they dont want to learn more shit after doing 3-4 years of it

>living in a city
lmao

also it's not $7 an hour or anything close m8. think more like $15 an hour in the early years.

>living in a city

well thats where most people live my man, and where a significant amount of these jobs are given the housing boom meme

>$15 an hour

thats pretty decent

yeah if you live in a city i can't help you m8 you should probably drop dead or just move

15 an hour is shit when even entry level bartending gives you ~30/hour

>how much do apprentices get paid these days?
My apprenticeship was from 2007-2011 and I got paid $16-$20, $1 increase every year.

Wash dishes you lazy fucking moron

My first job got it when i was 16 made almost 5000 in 3 months. You'd be amazed at the demand restaurants have for dishwashers who don't flop once a week or show up high everyday

never implied that i did rofl, just putting things into perspective

>not having the additional flag addon

That's also casual time, so no guaranteed hours/sick or annual leave. Also shitty hours.

Which trade?

I have it but it doesn't work for whatever reason. Where you from?

>what is a vpn?

If you're looking for some basic job which in your case is ideal put an ad up on gumtree. Make sure you highlight the fact that you are willing to do anything and can start immediately.

I got a job from this at a cafe which has good pay and nice staff.

Lastly, goodluck bro. Something WILL come up if you put in the effort.

go to univeristy
then
get a job

He did say he was a NEET so i didn't expect him to be normal. Of course a normal person would get a trade, or go to uni

>What did Howard do to affect apprenticeships? I am not denying that, he did do all sorts of terrible stuff (like ban guns), but I'm curious about that.

Deregulation:

By removing nearly all the oversight, bosses pulled the piss and tried to get away with stupid shit like insisting that an apprentice could work at a qualified level after a week without training.

Low pay:

When your out on your ass thanks to your boomer parents at the age of 16, taking a job at $5 an hour isn't an option, not to mention qualified's these days in a number of fields get paid less than unskilled labour (in baking for example, the qualified baker gets paid less per hour than the packer and cleaner)

AWA & removal of unfair dismissal (workchoices):

All that shit did was give business a revolving door of cheap apprentice slave labour that could be fired on made-up bullshit after their first year expired.