Be honest: Could you do a better job?

Be honest: Could you do a better job?

Yes.

I can and I'll prove it.

This is the first post best post.

Obama could.

WRONG.

>leaf

Yeah but I could never be prime minister of Canada because I'm a blatant Marxist and my dad is Fidel Castro

A literal chimpanzee could do a better job.

Sure. Nothing minus all his stupid shit, accept russian help with forest fires instead of uneducated greedy africans.

yes and i don't have a glass jaw too

i'd prefer niggers risking their lives and being paid less than minimum wage to do so than Russiabros

no I would probably become a recluse or run away from the presidency

I see you everywhere, doing gods work.

I fucking hate all canadians.

Well, the left in this country is actively red-pilling normies one day at a time, lol.

Have you ever worked a fulltime job? Then you have more experience than this cuckclown.

To do a better job all you have to do is not act like a complete degenerate boyband sissy and act like you're proud of your country instead of apologizing for its existence.

Yep

Yes. I would have launched a sneak attack on the US and burned their stupid white house again lol and the US would have finally annexed us and we would have won.

If I can install Gentoo, I can run this country.

sage

No. But it has nothing to do with that guy.

He's pretty good with pancakes and taking Chinese dirty money.

Neither first nor best, koala nigger.

Yes.

Yes.

i think i would, yes.

Just a friendly reminder:

The quote "if you kill your enemies, they win" is completely fake.

I don't want to defend the guy too much, because he's said and done a lot of stupid shit, but we don't need to go around making up more things when the real stuff is plenty bad.

I would kill Canada's enemies and explicitly say that I thereby defeated said enemies... so, yes, I could do a better job and so could any average Joe for that matter.

There's plenty of other equally stupid shit that he's said, such as, "Fear has never created a job."

Without any doubt yes.

No. I could not do a better job destroying that sad excuse for a nation state.

Anyone with sense can do a better job. So basically, anyone who isn't liberal.

I ask myself if he's actually as retarded as he seems, being a metrosexual red herring and all, or if there's some other forces at play.

Be honest, would you spend the evening with him lying by the fire place?

At what, sucking cocks?

Maybe.

>emus in charge of bantz

The legislature behind the legalisation of weed is actually very well done. Regardless of your thoughts about it, you can't deny it was well written.

People also need to understand he is not a President. He is a Prime Minister, supported by more competent ministers behind him.

Only thing he's fucked up completely is housing affordability. Like here, they government gets drunk off housing taxes and it's not in their interest to make houses cheaper (also most government members have ties to property developers or own a large portfolio of property).

>neither

Anyone could a better job than a Castro.

supported by cucks and illegal immigrants.. except the defense minister.. hes cool..

Yes.

First order of business; declare independence

Second order of business; deportation of all non whits to North Korea, no exceptions.

Probably, I'm not that incompetent. Would increase our dependence on the US by a lot. Would work with the USA to starve out China.

A brick attached to a string could do a better job.

My left nut could do a better job

Naw, even he is being a little bitch when it comes to military acquisitions.

A better job of ruining a country? No

This

Damn straight I could

Depends on the current year.

>le ebony Cuckgary cowboy hat festival
>full of shitskin women

The memes write themselves

Only if he was lying dead by the fire place

Does Alberta even have many muslims?
No. The economic situation isn't his fault.

Probably.

For starters I won't sell the fucking gold stocks or give shit to the third world.

wait what.. why... americans so hateful..

Yes it does actually about 5% Muslim

Their great glorious city(actually a Commieblock shithole) even has a Muslim mayor had one before London first Muslim mayor in North America voted in with a clear majority of votes. Go right now and Google "Calgary mayor"

100% yes

Muslims are our #1 import. Somalis and Lebs everywhere. I see less Chinks and Indians at this point.

Nah I know they have a "muslim" mayor but he's Ismaili so he's not actually muslim. I just never knew they had that many.

Reminder that Trudeau's father (not Castro, the one they pretend is his father) didn't trust him not to blow all his inheritance on asshole lube and dildos and he still hasn't received his complete inheritance yet.

>Dad doesn't think you can budget millions of dollars for one person
>Somehow get elected to run country

LEAFS

>like he's not actually a real Muslim

It's always the argument they use though

Doesn't change the fact that a huge number of Isis recruits from Canada were from that shithole city that I hate even mentioning by name

Making more than 33% of Canadians happy at the same time......impossible.

Yes.

He looks like that Indian cringe legend Rishik Patel in that pic.
>inb4 newfags from reddit have never heard of the legend.

No question

if you do a better job than trudeau, he wins

yes i could, even a monkey could do a better

КAHAЛЬЯ!