Would smash

Would smash

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z7RTd-4RVL8&list=FLBlm5wFX68lVXwmRLufrP0g&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=6svk1QuWTJE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

God I hate my generation how did our grandparents manage to raised such fucked up kids (boomers) that passed on no values at all to us?

The fuck is IPhone Appointment

She showed more irrational emotions in those 2 minutes than I'd have in 2 lifetimes. Fuck I love being single.

She'll marry a white cuck but her children will be with a black man, rendering both of them irrelevant so far as the white race is concerned.
The white race will shrink some, but will ultimately be better off for it in the long run, provided they can overcome the adversity ahead of them.

I want to break her arms and clavicle so she can't hold that fucking phone anymore. What a cunt.

>tfw you'd tolerate her just to have a gf

I saw this on reddit and I have to agree she probably is having mental issues.

your faggot grandparents got all feels and stopped your parents from giving you a good kick up the ass when you were growing up so you all turned into spoilt intitled little cunt fucks

SHE GONNA KILL HERSELF NOW BECAUSE SHES A MEME
BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD

Bratz are sexy if you control them

Just put them in their place. If they want more than you can offer toss them like daddy did

Faggot boomers rebelled against their parents and fucked everything for the next couple of generations.

i like her perky little titties

I'm guessing it's where an insufferable neck beard in steve jobs getup gives grants them limited permission of an apple product. I imagine it's something like what I'd imagine a scientology interview would be like.

>dyed hair
Says it all tbqh.

Autistic codeword for sexual emergency.

Not us bro... Do you know anyone from our backwards ex commie counties thay wouldn't drop her life changing slap (mušku šamarcinu a. k.a domaćinka) if she behaved like this... After that she would bale silent and sweet like ladybug...leave westerners to fry in their sorow sauce... Been there saw that...

Indigo too. Must be on of them special New Age children.

youtube.com/watch?v=z7RTd-4RVL8&list=FLBlm5wFX68lVXwmRLufrP0g&index=3

this is what happens when you don't beat your children.

look at how she flinched back at the very beginning, anticipating the strike she deserves, but it never came. she knew she should have been hit for talking that shit.

60 seconds later she's asking for the money, and he HANDS IT OVER

>work with cellphones
>see 8-12 year olds doing this shit in the store
>grown adults bending to the tantrums of whiny brats because they lack the spine to be proper parents

Oh I fleece them for everything they got. If you let a literal child push you around I am going to feast on your pathetically beta ass. Sales is a rewarding job.

sauce

Whenever you go to an Apple store and they are busy, then they will give schedule an appointment (sometimes one or two hours later in the day) to fix your problem. You have to give them your name, email, problem, and phone number. They will text you when they can see you.

her mental issue is she talked shit and didn't get hit.

>act like a stupid fucking shit in public in the information age
>off yourself because at least one of the hundred recording devices around you captured evidence of your nonsense

"good"

I wish that was my gramps. I'd listen to his stories, maybe play some cards or dominos.

I fucking hate these motherfuckers so fucking much

youtube.com/watch?v=6svk1QuWTJE

Frontal lobe damage. SJW. There have been many such cases.

>yfw you're colourblind

>green hair
yeah nah.

man i feel so much better about being single now instead of having to go through finding out that your gf is hiding a weakness level this bad. bad times bros, bad times.

no you wouldn't, trust me. you would have a distinct moment not all that far into the relationship where she's going apeshit about something and you're standing, leaning against a wall, watching it all happen with a look on your face like you can't even identify the lifeform in front of you. then the thought will click, "nope, get the fuck away from me".

I'm sure she has a shit personality but also personality disorder like BPD and also experiencing mania because of bipolar

>I saw this on reddit
you have to go back

Must be a crazy case of BPD amongst 100% of girls

So weird

Must be like how all guys have ADHD now

I came here for lulz not for ragez.

What the fuck? She looks over 20, and I have never seen anybody who looks over the age of 13 crying and throwing tantrums in crowded public areas like this. Is this common in America?

>justifying normal behavior with a disease

it's normal, and it only happens because her parents never actually disciplined her. it's not a mental illness, its just a rack of disiprine.

make me leaf

it's a side effect of our dysfunctional society. no one disputes AFAIK environmental role in forming personality disorders

Good thing I never had an Apple product

>leaf

Aw

No that is why this was worth making a thread about because apparently this bitch matters.

it's a rack of proper corporal punishment. she either didn't receive it because her parents are absent, not involved or they beat her out of anger.

by the way, you are legally allowed to smack the shit out of your kids in the USA, and elsewhere, even in a public place like a mall.

i've seen black mommas and white parents do it all the fucking time.

it's corporal punishment.

I am glad that you made it through the lefty nation attacking. you're a special part of this board.

i would do what must be done

>Swearing at your grandpa

rrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Hoe can you get away with that?

Americans are so lucky. My grandfather would have smashed me in my mouth.

I think I would rather a 180lb fatty if she gets like that.

I wouldn't want a fatty though.

Seriously though, you faggots don't even try to hide it anymore. Just straight up talk about posting on reddit and defend the site. A sad day desu.

/r/the_Donald was a mistake

Worst of all is that she will go home, create a tumblr, read feminist propaganda, start thinking she is being opressed by the white patriarchy, will treat her father/grandfather even worse, will start yelling at white cis males how privileged they are, and then a nu-male will marry her.

I would bang that chick.
Maybe that kind of chick needs a traditional catholic huehue like me to put her in line. :/

one good pop across the cheek is all this one would need. the embarrassment of being smacked in public in front of everyone and being told to shut the fuck up would be humiliating enough and she'd be on the road to becoming an adult.

I've been here since summer. I'm not a newfag

>I would bang that chick
well that's because you're brazillian and the only standards you have down there are for capybaras

her parents and grandparents are absolute failures

She looks like she's manic depressive or BPD

I can't laugh at that shit, my cousin is manic depressive and it's really not funny

>Hoe can you get away with that?

She definitely has mental problems. That's likely why he didn't react in the normal way you would when faced with similar tantrum. The pacing and little stampy foot thing she did are dead giveaway. Grandpa knew if he resisted it would just blow up and he'd wind up having to call the police to subdue her.

This bitch needs to be beaten with a stick and locked in a rape dungeon.

ebin meme
upvoted

This doesn't seem very political.

Ugh.

It's like everybody forgets about the electoral college until the election rolls around.

If it weren't for the EC, presidential candidates wouldn't give a flying fuck about anything in the Midwest outside of Chicago and a couple other urban centers. They'd just campaign in the major cities and piss and shit all over "flyover country" and anywhere else that doesn't have more than 2M people in a greater metro area.

Shit, NYC metro area has over 20M people. Guarantee over half vote blue. That's 10M people. By popular vote, you've already hit 6% of what you need (acting like it's a 50/50 split in NYC, anyway)

What's worse is, there's a good chance she will be recognized and memed into oblivion. If she doesn't kill herself, she'll go turbo sjw and become Internet famous and get free money from idiots. Either way, grandpa will be made to be the villain.

>She definitely has mental problems.
No her grandpa has been MSM'd into being a cuck

talk that shit, get hit

I want to fucking punch that face
I really
really
do

>people actually deal with this shit and don't just work a comfy job and have loads of money with a 2D girlfriend

so proud of my state

best part of watching us go red on the 8th is watching the cunts in Madison react lol

Yup also here clothing, anxiousness disregard for social etiquette. I actually did similar thing to my dad but his mom was also bipolar so he knew how to deal with it ;_;

Poor Paw Paw wtf

>excuses excuses
bull shit

2020 is going to be glorious.

pic related

>She definitely has mental problems.

That still wouldn't have stopped my grandfather from smashing me in my mouth.

Doesn't seem like has a mental illness. Just seems like a cunt tbqh.

That stamping, swearing and pacing is common among houso trash.

She just seems Middle Class, so it throws you off.

She's a drug addict scamming her old relative for money.

I'll grant you the line between certifiable crazy and tumblr tier tantrum thrower is fuzzy.

I bet this works

torturing mental patients will release the demons.

how can western people be so cruel to their parents/grandparents ?

i would give out my house for my parents even if i had to be homeless. i can't eat if they're hungry. they prioritized our wellbeingness and now after we made it, we should do the same to them. but i guess it's okay in western culture to leave the parents alone and just like you're not their children anymore after you made it. and the parents seem okay with it, i guess. i mean if everyone is happy then there's nothing wrong

>leaf

And? All these wild ass kids with no real parenting; of course people are going to beat their kids.

I didn't act that way because when I was much younger I got a few "good ass whoopins" and the threat of another one always kept me in line.

That, and my parents are good people with careers and a fucking clue as to how to raise children.

People who need to beat the shit out of their kids fucked up a long time before little Tyrone started wilding in God damn Wal-Mart

liberals lol hurrr

THIS JUST IN: THE ELECTION MAP ON 2020 REVEALED BY TIME TRAVELERS

>2020
>not kanye

dropped

children need to be firmly told no sometimes with force. My little kid brother thought he could pull being an asshole by refusing to walk out of the car. You just grab them by the caller, get in their face, and tell them to do what you command.

love him to death though, just dont want him to be a crying whiny faggot.

No idea.

When I'm home on leave, I always make time to go over to my Grandma's and eat lunch with her. She tells the same stories every time, but I have nothing but respect and love for her.

She survived the Japanese occupation of Philippines, saw horrible war crimes, lost brothers and sisters, became an actual doctor (not a nurse), moved to America, became a practicing doctor as a female in the 50's and 60's, and still managed to raise 6 fucking kids. Plus she put up with my grandfather for over a half century and that dude was an asshole

Fuck up Poland

Being a cunt is not being a mental patient.

It's just being a cunt.

An equally viable option would be not running like a cuck to fix her phone for her. Let the bitch have a tanty.

He's running in '24, you slavic shitsucker. Read his twitter.

that's why he met with Trump so they wouldn't have to run against eachother

Most Western parents (well, Boomers) are not good to their kids.

They basically like them as an accessory until they are 18 and then they want nothing to do with them.

Even fairly good parents are pretty shit compared to Wog or Asian parents.

It's actually a common theory about why Millenials are so nuts...Boomers basically neglected Generation X, and they became a generation of nihilists who are the lowest reproducers of any known generation, so they went COMPLETELY the other way with Millenials, and just massively overcompensated by letting them be complete babies and spoiled.

Its like a weird cult in those apple shops, i had some problem when my iphone would charge properly, and i got referred to some lady with a stethoscope like device, like my baby was sick or some shit. Anyway she couldn't fix it and they tried to put on a list to talk to geniuses or whatever the call themselves. I laughed and walked away.
Got a samsung now.

Maybe him being an asshole made her pussy wet.

no it's a classic case of hysteria

only one cure

nice meme. You know you dont get any good boy points for shitting up Sup Forums, right?

let's find her social medias and make fun of her

Kek I love how specific this example is. This is a guy who knows.

I end up working a lot of contractors in their late 30's and 40's.

I constantly throw this shit back in their face.

>Aw, poor millennial. You didn't get a trophy?

And whose fault is it that an entire generation now expects praise for trying? Could it be the generation that never got shit from their parents to the point that they formed an inferiority complex and went on a crusade to "right the wrongs" of their childhood?

This