How will he be remembered 20 years from now?

How will he be remembered 20 years from now?

Other urls found in this thread:

outsidethebeltway.com/presidents-dont-set-budgets-congresses-do/
foreignpolicy.com/2016/04/05/obamas-most-dangerous-drone-tactic-is-here-to-stay/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He won't

That black president. That's literally all people know him for now

A nigger

Somebody drop the N bomb

The man who killed Osama Bin Laden

>If I had a son he would.....[man forgets the rest]

libya
isis
nobel peace prize

nigger

And the addition of massive debt thanks to a carryover Dem controlled Congress for his first two years. People like to blame Bush but Congress sets and approves the budget. When the debt skyrocketed during W's years and Obama's first two years, Dems had control.

As the president most interested in monitoring America's dick pics and watching people jack off.

That guy that made MSM report on tranny bathrooms for a year. Trump will make bathrooms great again.

the first black president who would have went to prison if there wasn't so much corruption

Just repeating other thoughts on the exact same subject that you decided needed to come to front again...

Don't kid yourself OP. He has been trying to ride this shit out from day#1. First and foremost rule
>>>
for #1 pot smoker in charge. Can't really fault him for that. I wish he would have been more of man and stood up for freedom and shit, but what president has done that in the past couple hundred years? Face it. We are all pussies now. Doesn't matter who is in charge of the pussies.
>>>
He sounds very aggressive, I think. As if he
wanted to make a final lasting impression on everyone.
>>
He's realizing it was all for nothing. His Wall Street reforms froze lending and slowed the recovery. He spent all the political capital he had on a health care reform law that's now in the death spiral the critics always said would happen. He entrusted his foreign policy to Hillary Clinton and it's plunged the entire world into chaos. The Russian reset ended with the rise of Vladimir Putin. The Iraq withdrawal he was elected for gave us ISIS. His leadership of the Democratic party saw its end as a national party. His warning against Brexit probably pushed it over the top. The TPP he tried to ram down our throats awakened a sleeping giant in the Rust Belt. The country gave him the ultimate rebuke by electing not just any Republican to be his successor, but his very archnemesis. Everything he worked for he now has to hand over to the one man willing to tear up all of it.

Shakespeare could not have written a more complete deconstruction of a man.

"first black president" that's it really. he was a pretty unremarkable leader honestly. he didn't do much at all

damnatio memoriae

He'll be remembered as the president before President Trump was elected.

Like Jimmy Carter is now.

>He entrusted his foreign policy to Hillary Clinton and it's plunged the entire world into chaos.

And is probably partially to blame for muslims flooding into Europe. The other part of that blame rests on Merkel's shoulders. 2 women destroyed Europe, hmmm.

A failure.

Trump lets trannies use the bathrooms they want, he's good friends with Caitlyn Jenner who voted for him. Funny how MSM conveniently ignored that and kept pushing the gay tranny killer angle

what is taking the Obama leaf so long?

Who?

6.1/10

A sensible but underwhelming president who had a lot of shit on his plate after Bush's fuck ups. Although he did some significant things (push Obamacare, oversaw Bin Laden's kill etc) he faced a lot of opposition, and wealth inequality only grew during his terms.

A nice guy who shouldn't have been president... and he's black-ish.

About as well as Jimmy Carter, today.

>When the debt skyrocketed during W's years
Are you high, or just stupid?

the genesis of the fourth reich

race relations have literally been set back 60 fucking years because of his "muh son" BS

>literally the first black president
But that's only if the basic bitches still remeber

neither

A so-so president and a pretty cool guy

>If if if if if if
>Okie doke

The black one that tried.
Didn't try very hard though.
Because he is black.

Depends on who will be the victor. If it's still the numales in power, he might be a deity to them and to the countless books in academia. If things turn around and we survive to tell the tale, maybe a different one.

>nobel peace prize
For what? Murica's still got enough VX to kill every mammal on the planet ten times.

Born in kenya american president.

>Shakespeare could not have written a more complete deconstruction of a man.

Well said

>America and Europe 20 years from now

oh boy user...

Left
>savior of all, ender of wars, best president ever
Right
>king nigger, lord of all dindus

he be just another meh pres that was in bed with the kike banks

He won't, basically black Carter

Not to mention that despite his claims during his candidacy to reform oversteps in the intelligence communities, he only served to create the worst surveillance state in the history of man-kind. He also served to hand out the most severe punishments for those that would actually stick their neck out to try and back up what he claimed to believe before he became president. I say he is the very fucking worst president in my lifetime. Not because he is black, but because he promised a return to moderately-based american values and only served to make it the worst country in the world with regards to privacy and intelligence agency snooping on everyone. The internet will never be the same. I feel sorry for all of you who are too young to remember what it was like before him.

who?

The last black president of the US

skyrocketed, but because of Dem Congresses

I bet the history Jews will make it seem like all trump's accomplishments were him carrying over from obongo

as the wewuz president

>Bush dropped a deuce in the oval office before leaving
>People mistook him as a President for 8 years.

A trivia question, like how nobody remembers Grover Cleveland for anything other than serving 2 nonconsecutive terms.

They tried that with Carter when Reagan took over. History isn't necessarily written by the victors. It is written by the liberal history professors who suck Marxist cock and have ever been a part of the real world.

An MK ultra clone raped 500 time as a child

First black president and/or president that saw his country become the most divided in over a century

>AYO AYO AYOOOOOO YOOOOOOOOOO MEMEBER WHEN WE WUZ PRESIDENTZ N SHEIIIIIIIIIIIIT YO DAT WUZ DA GOLDEN AGEZ OF MANKIND MY NIUGGGGAH

first black president, not bad, not good
passed a law that punished small companies from hiring people.

Bro they already made a fucking netflix movie about him, he's not even out of office yet.

How do you think? If the next generation doesn't turn hardcore conservative and doubles down on SJW, he'll be pretty much the Black Lincoln.

As the man who saved the country from the biggest recession since the Great Depression

i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i

>>Bush dropped a deuce in the oval office before leaving
>>People mistook him as a President for 8 years.

POO BANTS

The president who alienated and pissed off whites so much that those with sensible values united to elect a man they hope will return America to a nostalgic greatness they had only read about in books.

The president sets the budget and congress approves it.

Bush took the US budget from 1.8T to 4.4T, the worst financial disaster since the great depresion. Obama took it from 4.4T to 3.8T. Still sucks ass, but in the right direction.

Not as highly as we hoped, and this is coming from a leftist. More or less it'll be "first black president" and whatever is remaining of Obamacare two years from now
His "legacy" is going to get torched starting January 21 and Democrats have taken a bunch of losses at the state level during his presidency. This will become increasingly apparent as time goes on; the party leadership is non-existant because Clintonites are still in denial about how awful of a candidate she was and are convinced nothing needs to change

the only nigger president

This is one of the only sensible impartial answers I've seen here. Sup Forums is biased as fuck to the point of stupidity.

Regardless of whether or not you liked Obama or his policies it's impossible to deny the good he's done for your country and global relations.

outsidethebeltway.com/presidents-dont-set-budgets-congresses-do/

Read up my scholarly friendo

A gay muslim nigger

Sup Forums will remember him as being a "nigger"

America will remember him as an amazing President and a great man.

1/8 in choosing NCAA Tourney winners

A bit generous, but alright.

Depends if liberals still control the schools and media in 2036

>two years from now

two months from now it will be nothing but a bad expensive memory for many

Colossal debt and the first nigger president. And I guarantee every fucking time he's brought up, (((someone))) will mention a 55% approval rating.

because if the 2016 election has proven anything, polls can be trusted without any doubt

I'd compare him to the Democrat Reagan in 20 years. The left never really had demagogue. (Republicans hijacked Kennedy's memory) Obama will fill that space.

Jimmy Carter mk 2

It'll be like Reagan; Democrats will build him up as one of their Great Heroes, and Republicans will go along with it to compare Current Year Democrat unfavorably to Obama.

He'll be remembered as

- First Black President
- Saved economy from depression
- Saved American cars
- Killed Bin Laden
- Invested in Solar, creating the solar boom we're starting to enjoy
- Ended Don't Ask Don't Tell, then legalized Gay Marriage
- Toppled Gaddafi
- No major scandals

Depending on what survives Trump (and undoing the last eight years will be harder than Republicans think), any of the following may also be added to the list

- Healthcare
- Ended torture
- Paris Agreement
- Iran deal

If the Paris agreement stays and Solar continues it's exponential growth, Obama the Sun King will be remembered as the greatest environmental president ever. Otherwise, being the first black president and appointing the judges that legalized gay marriage will be combined into an Obama the Civil Rights Leader narrative.

Just by virtue of being the first black president, getting re-elected, and leaving popular without and major fuckups guarantees that in 40 years his name will always follow Martin Luther King's. In 20 years, he'll be well on the way there.

The president that normalized assasination by remote control for suspicous behavior

>leaf

The last couple years of his term he went barely-concealed ghetto. Goddam racist piece of shit, first Black president, couldn't even hold the line on race relations, nearly triggers a race war with inciteful rhetoric encouraging violence as a legitimate means of social "protest."

Interfered with and attempted to manipulate the outcome of a presidential election after the fact.

First president since Wilson to not leave DC after he was kicked to the curb, with the unprecedented intention of disrupting the administration of his successor.

To call him a nigger is nowhere near the hyperbole it once was. He made his own choice to grow into that shoe.

>How will he be remembered 20 years from now?

-mostly just remembered as "first black president"
-managed to get some form of publicly funded health care system
-kind of a warmonger/drone-striker

This is the correct answer

So... a fairly competent, honest, caring president whose whole presidency was reduced to being remembered unfairly for years due to one bad decision made due to events out of his control?

Doesn't really sound like Obama desu. Apart from the whole being blamed for things beyond his control bit. Just look at the comments.

3/5

I think the true intention of him staying in DC was the deal struck that Hillary would name him to fill Scalia's seat in the SCOTUS.

When did that happen?

Plan A having failed, Plan B is he's staying to avoid losing his escrow deposit on the house they bought -

as good an excuse as any now to stay there to avoid having to go back to Chicago.

Well it did double when Obama took office

History will deem him a good president and steward of the executive, but not great. He will be seen as a president of missed opportunities.

That black guy who got a Nobel peace prize for achieving the amazing feat of being black and president at the same time. (such impressive!!)

considering Rahm has let Chicago slip into a war zone and is becoming the next Detroit, I honestly don't blame him.

I bet he sells his Chicago home and ends up in Hawaii playing golf everyday, much like his presidency.

Hi.

Obama’s presidency will be looked upon positively by historians. However, it will also be viewed as potential unrealized because Congress would not work with him once Republicans controlled it.

Obama will be remembered as the first black president and for passage of the ACA, which is a momentous acievement on a par with Social Security and Medicare. For those two things alone, he will be highly regarded. However, historians will also appreciate a scandal-free administration that successfully weathered the worst recession since the Great Depression. He will be remembered for winding down two wars he inherited. He will be lauded for preventing Iran from obtaining nuclear weapons without a war. He will be commended for outlawing torture.

Obama could have achieved much more with the right Congress. The above achievements put Obama in the top quarter of his class. However, circumstances will have prevented him from being one of the elites, such as Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln, Teddy and Franklin Roosevelt and LBJ. The time wasn't right. Obama’s no drama personality was perfect for our times and his role. A greater person with a larger personality might have achieved more. However, those people don't come around every generation. A lesser person with a larger personality would have been a disaster. Obama was what we needed, which is so rare that it was a fluke, which benefitted us.
The

>>kind of a warmonger/drone-striker

Considering the two dudes he came between, Obama's actual record of drone striking will be lost to history, and he'll be remembered as the Peace Prize president who ended the wars and didn't start any new ones.

Globalist puppet to destroy America

Newsflash: the Paris agreement is in the toilet and solar is not economically viable without carbon taxes. However due to the way carbon taxes are implemented (in particular in California), the market heavily favors natural gas over renewables. For example 60% of CA's power now comes from NG (up from 40% in 2000, thank the close of LA area nuke plants) and that will likely grow as the state offers more incentives for CNG vehicles (of which most transit agencies, utility companies and now EMS services are converted).

Part of this is that besides declining subsidies for nuclear, Obama let his friend Democrat Harry Reid (who retired a few days ago) to stall the Yucca Mtn project. The Dept. of Energy only restarted the final review for that in 2013 following a successful lawsuit from (nuclear heavy) South Carolina. On top of this he was completely unable to institute either a national carbon tax or a reliable funding method for renewable energy. As a result any gains made under him are disposable with the next budget. The only thing that will remain are big capital projects namely high speed rail projects in CA, IL, NY and FL (although the lattermost is privately funded) which leaves transit advocates wishing Obama had committed more money for a larger scope of projects in more states.

So yes, his claim to the "greenest president" is gone.

>Just by virtue of being the first black president, getting re-elected, and leaving popular without and major fuckups guarantees that in 40 years his name will always follow Martin Luther King's.

I'd doubtful. MLK is literally a martyr for his cause, once Boomers (who see Obama as an extension of their own teenage obsessions with civil rights) are gone so will most of the fondness for Obama. Even hardcore SJWs will look back at his administration and only see petty neoliberal gamesmanship and wasted potential.

If I don't see a Donny movie in 2024 I'll be disappointed.

Fuck off alex cuck jones

Just search:"signature strikes"
foreignpolicy.com/2016/04/05/obamas-most-dangerous-drone-tactic-is-here-to-stay/