Have we been psy op'd

Why did we go from "9/11 is a inside job, don't grope me at the air port" to "Islam is bad" "ISIS did it" "terrorism.."Have we been psyop'd

9/11 being an inside job doesn't mean you should be worried about Islam

>leaf

THIS

Reddit

jews made us think it's our problem. optimal solution is to get them to wipe each other out

Islam is almost exactly the same as Christianity. They are both Abrahamic religions

>shouldn't*

>n't

got ya back, leaf

i turned 15

I fucked up, Islam IS a problem

Christianity is just as bad, friend.

should of clarified sooner... Fucking canadians.

Tell me why I should be worried about Islam.
HARD MODE: You can't say "they come into our lands" because that's not a feature of Islam but a failure of the west.

germany is proving otherwise

I think i know the answer to that but I may be wrong. It's because Islam features more than religious views, but contains also political views that conflict with the political constitution of the United states.

It wouldn't matter.

Maybe aliens involved. No biggie. Whole thing is rigged.

Fuck off kikenberg

Like what? Women belong in the kitchen, gays should be thrown off roofs etc? I am all for that stuff.

Muslims are the most inbred, retarded, and violient cultists on the planet

Because Muhammad learned from the Jews you idiot. The enemy of my enemy is my fucking enemy.

Every time there is a beheading video you cry FAKE but and when white blood was shed you do NOTHING.

Why is that supposed to worry me? I don't give a fuck, they could develop sick mutations because of their inbreeding and I wouldn't give a fuck.

reminder that jews pioneered terrorist tactics such as carbombs and used them against british soldiers in the palestinian mandate

8/10 Muslim men have to fuck goats because Islam allows multiple wives. Thanks to cousin marriage everyone is inbred to hell making them outright retarded. They see any form of learning besides the Quaran as heresy.

They aren't mutually exclusive positions

Yes. And it wasn't even difficult. Sup Forums unironically went from "Jews are the enemy" and "Get out NSA REEEE!!" to "Protect me daddy (and the jews because I love nobody more)! I'm scawed! Please take all of my rights!"

Who gives a shit what they do as long as they do it in their land not ours?

Because their retarded inbred belief is going to conquer the west. Islam is an ideology of global conquest

Islam is based on conquest it was spread with the sword.

We all Jews then.

>Because their retarded inbred belief is going to conquer the west.
Read the rules fag, "they come into our lands" is a failure of the West.
>Islam is an ideology of global conquest
And they only conquer shit because pussy niggas let them. If it wasn't for pussy niggas you wouldn't have to worry about anything. Pussy niggas are the real enemy. Be worried of pussy niggas.

And which rights was Hillary Clinton going to protect?

Islam is bad, ISIS did it, and terrorism... fuck Muslims.

Grope me at the airport, I like it.

Islam has always been bad. It's been a cancer on humanity ever since Wahabists allied with the tribe of Saud.

Has more to do with money than Islam, THEY make it about Islam, Sup Forums- fuck what you believe

>HARD MODE: You can't say "they come into our lands" because that's not a feature of Islam but a failure of the west.

>invade literally everybody for 1200 years straight
>only stop when other civilizations have their boots ruthlessly on your throats
>i-it's not a feature of Islam!

Sup Forums's full of neo nazis and white nationalists lol.

hey hows it feel to know you lost world war 2. all your heroes were executed as war criminals and looked down upon by the world for decades hahahaha

False dichotomy

You can hate Muslims and leftists simultaneously

Nazis were defeated by oblivious good goy whites not mudshits

OK? The point is that you retards get obsessed wih one thing and get JEWED because of it. Bush used patriotism to send brainwashed white kids to their death for Israeli kike oil wars and Trump will use "populism" and "nationalism" for the same. It's one thing to say "things are mutually exclusive" but it's a whole nother thing to act like it.

>Whataboutism
>Literally spouting russian propaganda and not even knowing it.
Useful idiots if there ever were any. Hillary wasn't the opposite of trump. She was just a lesser form.

aren't*

>"9/11 is a inside job, don't grope me at the air port" to "Islam is bad"

I don't know, tell me about it, Ahmed.

>hurr you can't be concerned about termites in the walls because it's your fault they got there in the first place
Literally kill yourself

>Muh Russia

Give up Shillary you lost

>Muh Bush
>Muh oil

Kek how out of the loop are you. Bush wasn't some mastermind he was a retarded puppet. The war wasn't over fucking oil it was because muh Israel and the neocon kikes wanted it.

So they come to the west to fail? What was wrong with their eastern failure? Not grand enough?

That's what I mean retard

And btw the Saudis were involved in 9/11. Are you seriously arguing they are scapegoats?

>Rock paper scissors

Tell me a weakness of rock and don't say paper, that's a feature of paper, that's a failure of rock.

What'd I just say, you fucking idiot? This is exactly like when christfags call people jews for revealing that christianity is a jewish religion and all jewish religions should perish.

>Islam almost exactly the same as Christianity

and we share 98% of our genetic code with monkeys.

so.close.wwow

Did the saudis implode 3 skyscrapers? Did they shoot a missle into the pentagon, exactly where they were investigating the missing trillions?

You must still believe the planes had people aboard (they didn't).

Radical Islam is enabled by the west. Once Trump and Putin cut off the funding they will go back to being irrelevant. The catch is once Islam is eradicated who fights the proxy wars? Hope people are prepared to bleed for their country.

Isis are Obama/killarys soldiers. Sunni wahhabist faggots. Is rather than up with ryssia, syria, Iran and hezbollah and take down the leftists favorite ethnostate that has a hard on for genocidal peoples and having America pay for it.

Achmed pls

>bleed for their country
Implying American soldiers are ever asked to bleed for anything but the ing that not only doesn't give a single fuck about American life but would rather us all dead so we don't get in the way of their global takeover.
American soldiers fight for bankers. Not the nation

Bleed for the imf**

It is believed Trump wants to end the fed. So yes soldiers will bleed for their country again in this circumstance. Time will tell but we might be ushering a time of world peace or Trump will start his own wars.

Possible war with china at this point USA+Russia vs China to keep the military machine going im feeling it.

We didn't go anywhere. Michael Chertoff is criminal scum, and ISIS is criminal scum. Airport groping does nothing.

Did in a fire, you sandnigger bitch.