Sneaky Jew

Does Sup Forums love or hate Ben Shapiro

On the one hand he makes his living systematically pushing libtards shit in on TV

On the other hand, hes a manlet sneaky jew

youtu.be/POIEMJwsdfM?t=27

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM
youtube.com/watch?v=VrMkezVc0HQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jssFqhSp6gY
youtube.com/watch?v=jilQ_31WquQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B9-bueSEWL8
youtube.com/watch?v=oR-Be16j8M0
youtube.com/watch?v=KH0_xSqokCI
youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4
youtube.com/watch?v=S9ooNYWXdpA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws
youtube.com/watch?v=aZNu3GRI3H4
youtube.com/watch?v=GsQY5hcsQcY
youtube.com/watch?v=Wwsqrjd6YcI
4archive.org/board/pol/thread/73215398
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you like to suck cat dick?

agree with him on most things, but he is far too fervently jewish

i agree.
I particularly hate his stance on abortion

was good before he (((inevitably))) sold out. I think he should spend more time exposing some of these lefty jews that he talked about in the "Why Jews vote leftist" video.

true but its excusable in my opinion, considering that there aren't many right-leaning pundits with his audience

Shit man, thanks for that chart

Not sure how seriously Sup Forums takes Milo anymore, but this morning on Facebook Milo called out Ben for backing out of a paid speaking gig because the college didn't get a first class ticket.

Meanwhile Milo speaks for free, and is far more effective at triggering snowflakes.

He certainly possesses a high verbal IQ and understands rhetoric and debate, plus he's very confident in his abilities, so this means that's he's a formidable guy who isn't afraid to speak his mind and confront the realities of race, SJW-ism, gender identity politics, etc etc.

Thing is, he's good on a lot of shit, but he's a ruthless Zionist, who is Jewish first & foremost, and will always side with the Tribe, before the USA, no matter what. In this ways he has a huge blindside bias that makes him a faggot, ultimately.

If you wanna destroy college leftists in debate, just listen to some of Ben's lectures and Q&As, and emulate some of his positions and they'll fall apart before your eyes.

He is getting alot of talking spots on msm because he is a conservative critical of trump. What are the chances that he calculated his trump stance to get greater exposure on MSM?

I agree with him on most of his conservative views; and his rhetorical skills are off the chart, he will destroy liberals on national TV with no mercy.

HOWEVER, he is a very very shifty Jew and will put Israel before America 100% of the time. I tread with caution when listening to his points on foreign policy.

The vid from the day after the election is worth it to hear him lose it multiple times

He's a backstabbing kike who will resort to (((leftist tactics))) when it suits him.
See the controversy with Trump's campaign manager and that reporter lady from back in the primaries.

youtube.com/watch?v=dsBO2q7NHGM

kek

Ben debunked this on his Twitter.

If you follow Milo regularly you know he's known for lying. "Ben thinks I chickened out of the debate, but really I'm too busy and way more successful than him." Ok then. Knowing damn well Ben has never lost a debate in his life.

Also, if you follow Milo on snapchat you know he's flown first class. I love what Milo is doing on college campuses but he's a faggot in both definitions of the word.

ded

Were all alt-right shitposters now

He's one of the best.

>manlet sneaky jew
Not an argument. Stormies, fuck off.

As was said before, hes refused to give talks simply for not being booked first class. He also gets paid a healthy sum for each of his appearances

His arguments against the left are pretty solid and factual, but they become increasingly emotionally charged and irate when it conflicts with his Jewish values on say abortion or Hamas for example.

Thats all I meant in the OP.

This fagot wanted to fuck michelle fields asshole, the rotten Jewess is a known prostitute in DC circle, both Jewess and faggot pimped themselves for Ted Cruz who is fucking a new anchor, Jews will never change man, they are scum

youtube.com/watch?v=VrMkezVc0HQ

This.
He may pretend to be against SJWs all he wants, but at the end of the day he was and still is a backstabbing leftie kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=jssFqhSp6gY

youtube.com/watch?v=jilQ_31WquQ

youtube.com/watch?v=B9-bueSEWL8

He has the Autism levels to be on Sup Forums but the whole Jew thing would make him shunned.

youtube.com/watch?v=oR-Be16j8M0

That it's wrong to murder children?

He wrote a whole book about them in hollywood.

Worth the read. Who knew a orthodox jew would red pill me on (((hollywood)))

youtube.com/watch?v=KH0_xSqokCI

Ben Shapiro is one of the few political commentators/writers that consistently maintains a moral stance on all issues, while also trashing the left for their silly bullshit. He holds every politician to the same standard and shills for nobody.

He's jumping on the anti SJW shit before they inevitably start talking about Jewish Privilege

youtube.com/watch?v=YgQy70_LPS4

is under cooked, needs to go back in the oven.

fuck boohoo benny. never forget this baby sized bastard tried to accuse Trump of being a chimo and supported that flaky bitch who said Trumps first campaign manager, Cory, shoved her down.

this guy is a stereotypical badger.

Tell me more about rape user

youtube.com/watch?v=S9ooNYWXdpA

>He holds every politician to the same standard and shills for nobody.
>shills for nobody
Israeli dual citizen revealed. Wasted trips of lies.

>Does Sup Forums love or hate the jew
why do you even ask?

I've been listening to him for years. I've even seen The Morning Answer live a couple times when it was based out of the Inland Empire. I like him, but his Jewness does get on my nerves.

Unsubscribed when he went anti-trump like the faggot jew he is.

If everyone you ever meet thinks you're an asshole, chances are you are the problem, not everyone else in the world.

Every culture in the world hates Jews, and multiple societies and regimes with no connection to each other, with completely different ethnic compositions and ideologies, all tried to exterminate them.

Why is that? Why is it that it's always the Jews?

Must be everyone else's fault.

Ben thinks Plan B is abortion. Plan B has saved more lives than it has killed. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it.

Ben Shapiro is great at what he does.
But he's also a fucking kike, so.. yeah.

Because you touch yourself at night

Anyone know how much he charges for talks?

Also, as much as I hate Molymeme, not an argument

It's horrible but not the fault of the child.

Don't have sex or use a myriad of other contraceptives.

Because in every time and culture they are slightly gifted in economics and some others could argue sociopathy. However none can argue the extreme nepotism.

Because they claim they are the chosen ones. This was key against the lovely tolerant church of christ in several instances and countries.

And also because they were smart and rich in the great fatherland when the greatest leader of all time was in power in Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws

This is fucking gold.

What faults does the child have in that situation?

I liked him until he started to shit on Trump nonstop. He's a faggot and I hope his career tanks.

I can't can't stand bis whiny, testosterone deprived voice, his fast way of speaking like a nervous schoolboy and his frequent use of Yiddish verbiage. Not to mention his ultra-neoconservatism.

He's a kike shill and a textbook cuckservative. Nobody who pushes that "democrats r duh reel raciss" narrative should ever be taken seriously.

On the other hand he does have his uses. He has that Jewish silver tongue and he does routinely BTFO leftists. I'd say just leave him alone and let him do what he does. His kind will be obsolete in a few decades' time, no point wasting time attacking him.

And then Ben was involved in the Michelle Fields hoax, and one of the people pushing it the hardest. Lets not pretend he hasn't been caught in lies himself.
Yeah, one of them is lying about the debate, but I honestly don't care who.

Last year, Ben acted like a bigger faggot than the literal faggot.

he was against political correctness until he started to see white identity, then his Jewish genes kicked in and turned into an SJW apologist.

self preservation for sure. he needs the rope.

I'm not sure what you mean. In either case, the child is innocent if that's what you mean.

Ben the faggot jew

He's a Kike with Neo-Con tendencies, but I can't hate a guy who sticks to his guns.

Autist lefty wrecker is fine by me

Verbal iq?

Try educated. And practiced. Knowledge does not reflect ability to learn. That's what iq is.

In my book, he's over articulating, you really think the mongoloids he debates comprehend such verbal speed? It's unnecessary. Ben Shapiro is the Eminem of debating.

>children resulted from rape are not 50% yours

It's not productive to counter signal against him when he's going hard against the left but we should never forget what he did trying to frame Corey Lewandowski

>Ben Shapiro is the Eminem of debating.
This is a pretty good way of putting it as all he's done is take the left's underhanded tactics and turn them around. I mean yeah, he's beating them at their own game, but at the end of the day its still the same genre.

Jewish doctrine permits bearing false witness if it advances a Jewish person's interests.

I'm indifferent. I felt he was unfairly targeted, but I don't agree with him on multiple issues.

you must be new here

Their IQ is supplemented by the cultural emphasis on literacy and lifetime learning.

People like to say verbal IQ here but their only real intellectual weakness is spatial reasoning.

The verbal IQ thing is a way to legitimize the notion that they will sneakily rip you off or deceive you in order to take advantage of you. Like they trick you with their silver tongue.

Not saying they don't, some stereotypes are well grounded in common behaviors (usually memorable, negative interactions- think kyles mom, for instance).

just that that's what 'verbal IQ' is a sneaky way to imply something besides their actual intellectual superiority in both neural physiology as well as culture.

whats the mother guilty of in the case of rape?

He failed to see the bigger picture that even though Trump didnt align perfectly with "conservative" values that its better to win the election.

But as much as his dissent annoyed me hes still pretty based.

Its known that religious jews/israelis are based.

Its the secular Marxists that are the problem.

Same is true for everyone except mudslimes.

There is no such thing as a good mudslime.

>murdering black and liberal children is wrong

Sorry didn't realize Sup Forums was a hippie board now.

an anti Trump cretin who believes (verbatim quote) "real racists should be hunted down and their lives destroyed"

Hes misguided but stormfags and confedtards hurt the cause more then help it.

You would raise a child that is 50% not yours?

Pretty sure it doesnt get any more cuck than this

youtube.com/watch?v=aZNu3GRI3H4

youtube.com/watch?v=GsQY5hcsQcY

It doesn't need to be an argument. It's grounds for suspicion, and more than strong grounds at that.

I think its funny just how upset he gets when people talk about his height.

watch this Ben tells dave to make milo say nigger youtube.com/watch?v=Wwsqrjd6YcI

4archive.org/board/pol/thread/73215398

Rape-related abortions make up around .03% of all abortions ... nice straw, man!

Guilty of not taking preventative measures like learning how to defend and protect herself. Put the kid up for adoption if you must but you don't kill a litter of kittens just because you don't want them

I didn't dislike him until the michelle fields incident.

I actually dislike him now for being a hypocrite and being so arrogant.
>Muh principles and decency
Literally shills for gold investments on his program like a telemarketer in such a dishonest way.
>NeverTrumper
Just did it because he thought Trump would lose the election
He didn't just not vote for Trump, which doesn't matter because it's only one vote, but instead he tried to convince people, pundits and politicians to not support Trump, all because of muh principles and muh True Conservatism®.
>Muh Israel
>Ethnocentrism is wrong when the Goyim does it!
>Michelle Fields incident
He acted like a total SJW, the thing he always advocates against. He didn't apply logic or rational thinking like he always talks about as well.
I think most people that dislike him now do it for this last reason.

Funny to watch him wreck liberals. He sources out all his arguments when needed, and is staunchly opposed to this marxism that we're seeing.

Unfortunately, he's a hebrew opportunist. They always aim to make as much bank as they can, with a blatant disregard to any kind of societal/national/economic equilibrium.

never trust a Jew in politics op

He is one of the few "legit" people that defends white people on a regular basis so he is fine.

Hey, Ben - testing the waters to see if you're ok with Sup Forums again?

Check back in a few years, we'll keep you posted if we change our minds sooner. Really, trust us on this.

Death is a fate better than having to live in a world where no one wanted you to live. Your parents didn't want you, your environment won't want you, your life would be miserable to the point you wish you were aborted.