Is the Angry Birds movie secretly/unintentionally red pilled?

Saw my little brother watching it while I was making a roast beef sandwich. It was very stupid at first but then I started to realize what it was about. A skeptical red bird with anger issues is always frustrated with the people living in their very liberal society. He prefers to live away from them in seclusion on the beach. Some unimportant shit happens until foreign pigs come to their island. The red bird is skeptical of them but everyone else welcomes them and their way of life without a second thought. Red bird goes to investigate and finds a bunch of other pigs on the ship who plan on immigrating to the island. Red Bird tries to expose them but no one believes him or shares his skepticism. The pigs become part of the society, slowly using their inventions and culture to change it. Until one night, Red Bird's skepticisms are confirmed when the pigs take the eggs of all of the birds and leave the society in ruins. They then find a long forgotten legend who they believe will help them.After some more shitty kids jokes and unimportant crap, they launch a crusade to take back their eggs, destroying the pig society with the help of the powerful eagle god. They leave the pigs in ruins and bring their eggs back, saving their people.

Am I just tired or is Angry Birds red pilled.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SW4aDdMEXs4
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/62208940/
youtube.com/watch?v=dqjzquzFSMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was redpilled as fuck and in no way subtle about it

That's red pilled as fuck

Aloha pigbar look at that fucking beard.

I just saw it the other week. Redpilled as fuck. They don't even try to hide it. The pigs (muslisms) died in a fiery hell after the birds (westerners) deicded to finally fight back. Everything was peacful and wonderful once the pigs were gone. It was great.

We need to make lots of meme's like this and spread them on social media aswell as promote the movie it's a great way to red pill people.

The pigs literally have Muslim beards. One of the leftist birds has a coexist bumper sticker.

The movie is based.

We did, like a year ago. Just google it. There are lots.

youtube.com/watch?v=SW4aDdMEXs4

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/62208940/

Birds = Europeans

Eggs = Europe's future

Eagle = America

very obviously red pilled

Lightly redpilled but not something to support imo. Still a jewish corporation responsible for more zombies who cant take their eyes off their apple jewphone

Redpilled kids movies get made still?
What fucking timeline am I in again?

Not made by Jews at Hollywood but by Finns.

youtube.com/watch?v=dqjzquzFSMg

Red pilled

The idea to make the pigs cowboys was brilliant, because it sort of camouflaged the actual intent by using white culture, something people are used to making fun of, not knowing what they are really seeing.

Wtf i love angry birds now

Does anyone know why this was? How did everybody including the owners of the franchise get on board with this, are they all just a bunch of red pilled people who got together and agreed to make a subversive kids film about the dangers of immigration?

We already analyzed the shit out of it before it came out. Yes, it's redpilled.

dude it's not even trying to hide it, it's red pilled as fuck. when it first came out Sup Forums sperged out about it for months, we love that shit.

Watching this shit on netflix, and just noticed this little easter egg on the Pig's car.