Is anyone else pissed off they were born into a poor family?

Is anyone else pissed off they were born into a poor family?

as long as I'm white

> wanting to be a jew
Kys

No. Ever play a game with cheat codes and get bored? Imagine life where nothing is a challenge and everything you do feels pointless.

There is no poor people in the united states of america.

this. There are only latent rich people

>being pissed at your retarded relatives

instead just notice their mistakes and don't hear them when they try to put you down.

Venture into a business, anything, go the supermarket, buy flour, bake some cookies and sell them. Anything.

You family is probably and they will disencourage you, STAY FOCUS AND IGNORE THEM!

Implying that real life = vidya
You can do everything that you want if you have the means to it, and if it gets boring then change your hobbies or profession accordingly

No, I learned very quickly how to not be suicidal on the cheap

I'm pissed at my parents for deciding that it was more important to have me under dire circumstances rather than wait to conceive and have a son when circumstances are better. They split up when I was 5 though so I don't think things would've gotten better had they waited.

*probably retarded, so they will disencourage you.

look on the bright side, nobody has high expectations for you

You were a bandaid baby, sorry user

no, i quit being poor once I got a job of my own

I used to be mad about being poor. Then I voted for a billionaire to be president and he put a bunch of billionaires in his cabinet. Now I'm happier than a pig in shit.

No. I've worked for everything I have. It's not much, but it's mine. Nothing was handed to me.

>leaf

>tfw born in well off family
>girls from other well off families lose interest fast
>go for girls from lower income families
>things go great since I can provide and take her on dates
>eventually get resented because of family money

Fuck this life I just want a gf that can be lovely all the time and not get hung up on petty shit

Hi.

lol

I know that feel bro

no. I'm not a nigger and im not a kike. What do i have to be pissed about? I enjoy working and getting paid to hang out. Kill yourself poorfag.

>t.spic

no, being poor in your formative years helps build character. i'm happy with the mindset, skills and attitude towards money that i developed being poor.

i'm ready to get rich now tho, so if anyone has any money they're not spending, send them my way

slave race.

i probably wouldnt be as humble as i am if i was rich

To be honest I feel like being poor would've helped me in life, my parents are too accepting and have given me all I need in life, I have no drive to do anything in life as I know i have a safe future.