What country has the best women?

BONUS QUESTION: Which has the most redpilled?

American women are pretty, but I don't mind Slavs/Ruskies. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump, pls

Say no more

The most horrible are British women. I just want a date. I get tired easily because of my medication and I just want a girl to kiss and chill with. Just a low key girl. But no, they wont respond. I hate it. Just talking to a girl is a hate crime. I feel isolated. Fucking (((them))), they want me to be a mindless sexless miserable drone. I can feel my soul dying.

South Korean girls are Fucking hot

Yeah I'd agree that some South Korean girls are cuties; they're near the mid-top of my list. As for your nation's girls, I'm sorry. I feel yours are more fucked than ours (meaning on a societal level). If things don't change, ours will become like yours within 10 years.

what the fuck is that? I'm too young for that old...thinggg

If you came to the west you could have anyone. All you have to do is bring the accent.

Abos

And Laotian

Ummm any Polynesian countries rly lol

What else uhmmmm.....

Angolan, Kenyan, etc

1 luv

Smelly Jews lol

Probably Norway or Finland.

Japan

IMO:

Most beautiful: Russian
Most redpilled: Russian (other than that they hate Hitler, but that is understandable)

...Does a slight-southern (Florida) accent get me anything in Eh-Country? I like the chilly chill syrup land offers. I'd probably last a month and bring my girl back down mid-way.

Gibe pics burgerbro

Italy

Russian

If you could get them away from this winter perhaps.

I can dig it. Pics swedebro. Also, why not swede babes, or are they all contaminated by mudslimes?

Fark mate, got me gash gushing like the fucking qld floods cunt

That's exactly what I'm thinking, friend. But I hear they age like milk and are often gold diggers...I might be able to live with it.

If you think british women are bad, australian women are even worse. try watching insight.

youtube.com/watch?v=v6mMpE8AaA0

I don't like girls with more arm hair than me

Is that difficult? I'm sure there are some that love the homeland and some that want an "adventure" (travel meme) but what says you?

Kek.

ALSO, pics are appreciated. Everyone on Sup Forums appreciates a nice pic.

I'd say Ukraine and Russia, myself. Their women are tall, thin, and white.

Can someone describe the difference between Ukraine women and Russian women? They're both the same (((((RACE))))) but some differences, no?

Ukrainian

I JUST WANT A GIRL AT OR ABOVE 5'8 TO LIKE ME FUCK THESE SHORT GIRLS REEEEEEE

Wait...I think you're shitting me actually. I didn't actually comprehend what you said the first time I read it but...ew (personally)

Okay...yeah, I can dig it. Share more leaf-bro

How tall are you, friend?

IM ONLY 6'2 REEEEEEEEE

Definitely not us. Our women are bitchy, spoiled, and toxic husks that do whatever the electric jew tells them.

I would say New Zealand

>...Does a slight-southern (Florida) accent get me anything in Eh-Country?

Nah girls will just think you talk weird

Its pretty much only the British accent that gets us sweet,

Italian and Spanish to

>Ukrainian

I'm less worried about finding a woman than the fact they are often times a closet whore. So many of these girls that seem conservative have only been that way since becoming bored with the cock carousel. Or at least this is the warped perception I've gotten from horror stories here and elsewhere. I don't care if people think I'm some sort of insecure faggot, I'm not spending time on a girl who wants to settle down with someone after being completely irresponsible and degenerate for her whole life leading up to this point.

It may sound pathetic but I'd settle with a glorified chatbot desu. Think that weird Japanese shit we've seen here daily but with an actual dynamic personality. I don't care much about sex just want some minimum level of companionship with someone beyond the friendly sort.

Anyway user, I wouldn't fret. There's a lot more to life than finding the one. My main focus is my engineering career, always wanted to become a department head or director of some special project. Making weapons that you know will be used to kill Muzzies is nice. Find something else to make you feel fulfilled and things will fall into place on their own. Or they won't, and you'll still have something to be proud of. Maybe you can become rich and have your pick of mail order brides and shit

asian girls are cute..but every single super cute one had some sort of face surgery.
if we look only natural girsl..no makeup, no plastic surgery...
1. croatia
2. slavs (ukrania, russia, serbia - in that order)
3. cubans
4. scandinavians
shit tier:
4. americans
3. chinese
2. anything from africa
1. britbongs (they all look like shit..big forhead, small eyes and too wide eyebrowns etc)

>canada
chochoĊ‚ diaspora, i guess?

>American women are pretty

Conan is super cute

what a worthless discussion

The eternal Aussie

Cubans???

Hey, me too! But my height is increasing a bit so...reeee

No such country.

IM TECHNICALLY 6'2.5 BUT IT DOESNT HELP REEEEE

Some are pretty (duh) and great but mostly they are jew-tier. So I'll agree

What if I fake the accent? I can do I decent British accent...I might need to drink a lot of tea to stain my teeth tho.

Engineer bro! How's it going! You still in school? If not, what advice do you have to get through calculus and/or not screwing around with and wasting time on video games? (Time management)

you wanna tango faggot? I guess it depends on where you grow up, whether it be a degenera-city or a utopia-opolis...I grew up rather blessed (or maybe I have low standards and am not aware)

you're worse than the aussie, at least his stars are white

German,Russian and Swedish Women make my Dick
STIFF
T
I
F
F
in no specific order tho.
Over here in Wa there are a lot of fine women, most are Brunettes or light brown haired women.
Lots of fine second generation Chicas too.

Estonians are top tier red pillwd and also very beautiful.

Thanks bro, finnish grills are pretty qt as well

From the thumbnail i really thought it was Conan